The Prince VS The , Round 1

TEACHING MR. KWON

 

 

Earlier...


Dara awakens with a smile on her face.    The happiness she felt from yesterday to last night, lingers.  Stretching languidly, like a cat who was fed with a bowlful of cream.  


"I need to look good for oppa" this thought in mind, she scoots down from her bed and treads towards her closet.


The task was easier said than done.




Minutes later, a pile of clothes were strewn on top of the bed as Dara selects the clothes she'll wear for the date.  Holding it against her body as she checks it at the full length mirror she had just discovered.


"Too girly" towards a ruffled, short, pink skirt that ends above her knees with a white scallop neck top.


Sweatpants, loose shirt gets dismissed "Oppa might think we're at a gym" 


Next to join the heap is a long dress that has a hem, which skims the floor , covers both her arms up to the wrist, and what's more, it has a turtleneck collar!


"All I need is a cloth over my head and I'll look like a nun.  Heck I'd even put a real one to shame for showing more skin, if I wear this". She groans.  


Finally realizing, what her sisters has been telling her all this time about her sense of fashion, or lack of it.


"OH MY GOD! I WILL NEVER, EVER BE CAUGHT DEAD WEARING THIS!!!" Dara exclaims, an appalled look on her face.


Holding between her thumb and forefinger a skimpy, strappy, black, leather dress that left nothing to the imagination. A complete opposite of the  one before it.


"Unnie!" Dara grunted as Bom came into her mind.  She's more into this stuff than The eldest Byul.


With a blushing face, Dara discards the dress, if one could even call it that.


She's starting to feel hopeless.  She really wanted to fix herself up for Won Bin, without getting any help from her sisters. About to close her closet, resolved to borrow clothing from either sister, she notices something from the corner of her.  Her sticking up in the air while she struggles to pull it from the pile of clothes that had toppled over it.  


"Yes!" With one arm raised, grasping the newest pair of jeans in her closet.  


Lady luck seems to be working well with her.  She finds a white shirt that goes well with the tight fitting jeans. She also sees a new pair of sneakers.  So new, it was still inside its box.


Armed with the PERFECT outfit, she heads straight towards the showers. 


Dara's skin glows after the bath.  It should, since she spent half an hour longer than she usually does, scrubbing herself like crazy!


Dressed, Dara sits in front of the mirror and starts to apply light make up on her face, and light by her standards equals to lip gloss.  


Swiping the wand on her lower lip, the image of Won Bin kissing her on the lips enters her mind.


Waaaaaaah!!! Me and oppa kissing...


Dara's face turn red.  The thought brought a smile on her lips. A beeping sound breaks the nostalgic air.  Picking up her phone from the dresser.  Her smile widens, seeing Won Bin's name on the screen. 








-oOo-








Jiyong wakes up beaming. He's looking forward to this day as well. Not able to stop himself from smiling at the idea that he could ruin Dara's date with his hyun came to his mind. 


He was whistling a happy tune from the time he stood up from his bed and walks towards the bathroom, him taking a shower, shaving, and up to dressing up casually in jeans, a white v-neck shirt, scarf and sneakers. 


He ran a hand to fix one side of his hair,and then winks at his own reflection "Game time!"


Jiyong had already grabbed his car keys from the bedside table, when he remembered something from last night. He drops the keys once more, and dials a number on his phone to call a cab.









-oOo-







Seungri calls up Young Bae and Daesung. They waited at a booth inside the restaurant that Seungri mentioned. It's been an hour from the time they were scheduled to meet, but Seungri is still nowhere to be seen.


"I told you we should've arrived an hour later" Young Bae says to Daesung "I don't know where your faith towards the maknae comes from Dae"


Daesung's chinky eyes almost disappeared when he winced "Someone needs to believe that there's still some goodness left inside Seungri"




The bell at the door chimes, and in comes a smiling Seungri, who even has the gall to take his time to saunter over the booth where his hyungs are.


"Hyungs!" The maknaw greeted so cheerfully


Instantly Young Bae's eyes turn to lines as he stares in doubt at the maknae, who is busy forking up a bite of the scrambled egg from Daesung's plate.


"Seungri, why did you call us?" Daesung calls the maknae's attention.


"Oh, right" He pause to swallow the mouthful of egg he has in his mouth, then grabs the glass of juice in front of Young Bae, drains it in one go "I have an idea"


"Why do I get a feeling that your idea is something I wouldn't like but I'd eventually give in, and in the end regret that I did?"


Seungri feigned a hurt expression "You trust me so little, hyung"


"Because I know you too well maknae. Everytime your brain starts working, you drag the two of us with you"


The maknae just smiled at Young Bae and continued on with his proposal "Let's go follow hyung on his date"


"Eh?" was the only response that came from Young Bae and Daesung.


"Aren't you guys curious too? I mean, Jiyong hyung has been acting really weird lately"


"It's just his competitive side. You know how he much he hates losing against Bin hyung" Daesung rationalizes.


"Yeah" That brought a memory of Jiyong losing to Bin, made Young Bae chuckle "He throws a fit."


Throwing a fit is an understatement to use to describe how Jiyong reacts after losing against Won Bin. They're often compared with each other, and Jiyong's achiever spirit despises being second to anyone. The last time he got beaten by Won Bin, he thrashed a room. The poor victim of his wrath that time was Daesung, who was very grateful that no harm came to his Doraemon collection. Dae's room needed to be fully refurbished.


"Well, I want to see him do one again"


"Ji will be pissed as hell if he finds out we went to watch him on his date"


"That's IF he sees us hyung" The maknae answers confidently.


Hesitantly, Young Bae answers "Fine" Truthfully, he is also curious "Remember, I did protest against this idea" 


"Don't worry hyung, I got this all covered" Seungri is so delighted to have things done his way.










-oOo-








Five people occupy the van, Dong Wook, who is driving it, Byul on the passenger side, the couple, Bom and Seunghyun and Dara.Byul keeps on taking a glance at the oblivious Dara throught the rearview mirror. Tickled pink about her decision last night. They were now heading their way towards Lotte World.


She received a message from Jiyong saying he's also on he's already waiting at the entrance gate of Lotte World by the parking area by Adventure. Byul replied that they'll arrive within five minutes.


"Honey can you park at Adventure Parking entrance?" Byul requests sweetly to Dong Wook.


"Sure" Dong Wook maneuvers the van to go to the other parking area. 




Once the van pulls to a full stop. The passengers descended down from it. Byul is still scanning the whole area with her eyes, looking out for Jiyong, when she hears Dara call out a name.


"Bin oppa!"


Byul whips her gaze from Jiyong and sees Dara almost run towards a man. 


"Won Bin's back?" Byul says aloud.


"Yup" Bom appears at her side, a smug look on her face "And I had Dara call and invite him to come join us. I am such a genuis, if I may say so"


"Wait, aren't you already matching up Dara with Seunghyun's friend?" Byul asks, confused with the sudden turn of events. Acting like she doesn't know Jiyong yet "What's his name?"


"Jiyong?"


"Yeah, Jiyong"


"I was but since Won Bin's back, I'm changing my plans. And it so happened that Won Bin is also a close friend of my honey bunny." Bom links her arm with Seunghyun, who is standing on her other side. "Surprising right, unnie?"


Byul replies drily "Yes, it really is a surprise" 









-oOo-









Jiyong has his back turned the other way, he then hears her voice call out his hyung's name. Raising an eyebrow at the way, her voice sounded. It arches higher when he sees Dara almost throwing herself at his hyung.


“Such a wanton creature” He snarls. 


Irritation spreading throughout seeing her happy face staring up at his cousin. And the gentle stare his hyung gave to the witch. Then he remembers his plan of ruining her evil plans towards his hyung. That brought back the mischievous smile and naughty glint in his eyes.


“You won't succeed with your plans” His steps seemed lighter with those thoughts.








-oOo-







"Bin oppa!"  Dara calls out Won Bin's name in a thrilled voice.


She's aware of the goofy smile pasted on her face, as she approaches him.  Heck! She's so happy she feels like she's walking on air.


In his y, low voice, he greets on return "Morning my little rabbit"


Dara pouts, wanting Won Bin to see that she's now a grown woman "I'm no longer a little rabbit." Although her heart flutters hearing him utter the word 'my'.


"I know.  But you'll always be for me". Won bin gives her a playful wink, and gently brush a tendril away from her face, ticking it behind an ear.


It took Dara to mentally recite the first two stanzas of Dante's Inferno in Latin, to distract herself and avoid swooning to the floor.  


This is the best day ever! Nothing! Absolutely nothing, would spoil this day!


Biting her lower lip to stop it from stretching to another smile.  


Aigoo~ would you please stop staring at me like that oppa! 


Shying her eyes away from the intensity of his gaze, it catches a face of a person, advancing towards them.


Eh? That person looks like....


Based on the clothing and the manner of walking, Dara concludes the person as male.  Jiyong's image suddenly enters her mind.  However, the man coming towards them is casually dressed.  Not the typical chic fashion the jerk prefers.


He doesn't wear those type of clothes.


She tries to shake the negative aura.  A nagging thought in her mind says that she knows the person. 


Why am I even thinking about him? I'm supposed to enjoy this Kwon-Jerk-Jiyong-Free Day.


Her eyes almost fell from it's sockets, when the man's face comes to clear view.


The heavenly ambience that she was wallowing in awhile ago, had long disappeared. Dara watches Jiyong approach them, a disturbing smirk on his face.


"Jiyong?" Won Bin says aloud, confirming what Dara dreads.


“Hyung!” Jiyong raises a hand in greeting, then gives a respectful bow towards Bom and Byul.


"What do you think you're doing?  No, why are you even here, in the first place?". Dara launches a tirade of questions at Jiyong the second he reaches them.  Her tone of voice, a mixture of panic and petulance. Her happy place went poof, the second his voice reached her ears.


"I'm coming with you guys". Jiyong replies like what he said is the most natural thing in the world.


"What?!? Are you insane?"


"No, I'm not" Again in the same carefree manner.


Dara states "You've got to be joking, right?"


"I'm actually serious"


"No"


"Yes"


"You're quite audacious.  Inviting yourself". Dara's patience is slowly wearing thin.  Eyes turned to slits.


Jiyong smiles for real.  Loving the fact that he caught Dara off guard. "I'm invited"


"That's a lie"


"Nope, it's not"


"No one's crazy enough to invite you!" Dara almost shrieks out of irritation.


"I invited Jiyong." Byul says. Observing the exchange between Dara and Jiyong assures her that she made the right decision of calling the latter last night to join them.


Right after Byul blurted out those words, Dara angles her head sideways and looks at eldest sister.  Questions in her eyes.


"I don't see anything wrong with it". Byul challenge, as Dara and Bom stares  at her, like she has indeed lost her mind "The more the merrier"


Dara could only groan inwardly.  Her death sentence has been carried out, no less by her own sister!


“It's ok with me.” Won Bin saying his piece for the first time.


Turning her wary gaze back to her nemesis, she sees him give her a mocking, lopsided grin.  


Dara mentally recited the next five stanzas , still in Latin, of Dante's Inferno, to prevent herself from lunging at Jiyong and actually strangling the life out if him! The thought is really hard to resist.


They group went inside the amusement park in this order. Byul with Dong Wook, Bom and Seunghyun, and the trio Won Bin, Dara, and Jiyong.




A few meters behind them, safe from Jiyong's sight, three grown men follow.


“I told you this would be fun. And it's just starting!” Seungri whispers smugly to his two hyungs.


“Yeah, yeah. You're right” Daesung answers softly.


Young Bae whispers back “Jiyong is in deep trouble. Bin hyung is totally clueless!”


“I can't wait to see Jiyong hyung blow his fuse” Seungri still whispers, with a maniacal glint in his eyes.


Daesung in a hushed voice, asks “Why are we whispering?”


“I don't know. Maknae started it” Young Bae replies, this time in his normal speaking voice.


And so the trio trails behind.










-oOo-








From the time they step foot inside the premises of Lotte Park, Dara and Jiyong acted like two kids battling over the last lollipop, for Won Bin's attention.  


They have been tugging and pulling Won Bin to different directions.  Bickering incessantly, if the opportunity arises.  And each of them made sure that they do not miss out any chance of biting each other's head off.


Just like when the group decided to go to the arcade section.  


The first game was the shooting gallery.  Jiyong and Won Bin will play against each other.


"Hyung remember when we used to play this game?" Jiyong asks as he takes a gun and readied himself.


"Yeah.  It's been a long time since I played this one. The last time was before I went to study abroad"


Dara wistfully says "You'll win oppa."


That pricked Jiyong's ego. "Yah! How can you be so sure hyung would win against me? I always beat him before"


"I think he just held back so the spoiled you, won't end up crying"


"What made you think I'd get beaten in a game and cry?"


"I don't know" Dara shrugs "You just look like that type of kid"


"I'll show you". Jiyong dares.


Jiyong and Won Bin were evenly matched in skills, the game time took longer than the average.  Since their characters are able to avoid each other.  But In the end it was Won Bin's character that was left standing


“Good game, hyung!” Jiyong says in an unexcited voice. “I thought you said it's been years since you played this?”


Won Bin sheepishly smiling answers “Beginner's luck?”


Dara is clapping her hands,almost jumping from glee at the side. “I said you'd win oppa. That wasn't luck”


ROUND 1: Prince = 1 ; = 0






Next game they did was a shooting game, this time with a ball. 


Jiyong wanted more than ever to beat Won Bin, especially after losing the last game. He was driven like a mad man. When the alloted time lapsed, the scores were 115 – 98, with Jiyong getting the most score.


Jiyong faces Won Bin and Dara, he was almost grinning ear to ear.


“Nice, Ji. You've improved a lot on your shooting skills”


“Thanks, hyung” 


“You just got lucky” Dara bursting Jiyong's happy bubble.


ROUND 2: Prince = 1 ; = 1






Next is tumble the pins with a baseball. 


Jiyong has only played baseball once or twice in his lifetime. He was only able to topple the three pins down with his last ball. While Won Bin hit the pins, all the time.


“Damn. I totally at this” 


“You only knew now?” Dara pipes in a mocking voice, rubbing it more in his smarting ego.


ROUND 3: Prince = 2 ; = 1





“Oppa, let's see how strong you are.” Dara says then drags Won Bin towards a punch-o-meter.


Won Bin stretches his arms first, before he hit the target. The meter registered an impressive 60 pounds of force. 


“Wow! That's impressive oppa”


“Ji, try this out”


Jiyong eyes the punch-o-meter warily. Dara's giggle erupts.


“Yah! What's so funny?” Jiyong scowls. He knows Dara is laughing at him.


“You can try but there's no absolute way you can beat oppa's record.” Dara looks at Jiyong from head to toe, then started giggling again. “Oppa, let's go over there!” clasps on Won Bin's arm then pulls him to another game.


Jiyong is infuriated by it. His blood shoots up to the head. He punches the pad out of frustration. If only he bothered to look back, he would've seen the meter reading around 80 pounds of force.


ROUND 3: Prince = 2 ; = 2










-oOo-









Jiyong's gameplan is to minimize as much as he could any skinship between his hyung and the witch. He couldn't stand on the side and watch his hyung be molested by Little Miss especially after her remark in the game zone. And so in every ride they went on he made sure, the witch's seduction plans will fail.


The first ride they went on is Pharoah's Fury. Won Bin assists Dara, holding her hand as she steps inside the car, to take a seat. But before Won Bin could move and take a seat next to her, Jiyong beats him. Won Bin is surprised with what Jiyong did.


“Hyung! Come on!” Jiyong says with a grin, patting the seat on his left.


Shaking his head, at the childishness Jiyong is showing, Won Bin takes the seat. Jiyong is still the same naughty kid he grew up with.


After the ride, Jiyong slings an arm over Won Bin's shoulders and drags him away from Dara. Dara walks behind them, a crease forming on her forehead.


Jiyong did the same thing on the next rides they went on. Atlantic Adventure, Gyro Swing, Waikiki Wave, even the freaking Ghost House, he's all over Won Bin! People are staring at them in a weird way. Probably thinking it's such a waste for two attractive guys to be gays.


After the last ride they went on, Dara is again trailing behind. Jiyong still clinging to Won Bin like a leech, glances back and threw a toothy grin to mock her. 


Dara is really starting to feel frustrated and a dark cloud hangs over her, as the day progress. Shoulders hunched in dejection, her steps are now heavy. She lets out a sigh.


“Dara~ah” Won Bin calls out softly. 


Heart skipping, she raises her gaze and is surprised to see that Won Bin had stopped walking and is facing her“Oppa?” She asks.


“Which ride do you want to go next?” He beams at her.


Suddenly the world is a little bright. Dara is silent for a few minutes as she thinks of the ride they haven't tried yet.


“It's not brain surgery you know?” Jiyong says.


Dara is happy that Won Bin is asking her, for a few minutes, Jiyong ceased to exist in her world. Excitement in her voice, not because of the ride, more of the attention she got from Won Bin“Oppa, let's try the Flume Ride!”


“Sure” Then Won Bin with his right hand, takes Dara's left hand and holds it “Come on.” Gesturing his head towards the direction where the ride Dara wants to try is located.


GAAAH!!!! DARA~AH, WHATEVER HAPPENS DO NOT FAINT! 


Dara keeps darting glances at their clasped hands. It was so surreal for her, that she's holding hands with her oppa as they walk. Like they were a couple or something. A couple. The thought brings back the giddiness, she felt earlier.


It was now Jiyong's turn to scowl, as he follows them from the back. His eyes taking in the way his hyung is holding on the witch's hand. And Little Miss is so happy, she looks like she's about to pee! He was more surprise though, when Dara glances back at him, when his hyung wasn't looking, and stuck out her tongue at him.







The whole time they were waiting in line for their turn to get on the ride, Jiyong is getting sick to see the sweet gestures the two are doing. It was giving him goosebumps. And he's starting to get pissed that the witch seemed to have forgotten about his presence.


Each boat can accommodate a group of four. The width of the boat is small, and it's the best ride to get on to make sure that the guy you're with will put his arms around you. A perfect, exhilarating couple ride.


This witch is really diabolical. I need to do something to stop her plans.


Dara already took the seat upfront. Jiyong immediately grabs Won Bin and shucks him at the seat behind. So the two of them are seated together, while Dara was all alone at the front. Jiyong held on to Won Bin, until the ride began to move. 


As their boat took the plunge at the highest point. Somehow Dara jerks forward, they were sprayed with the water. Despite the earlier actions of Jiyong. Dara is laughing out in glee as they got off the ride. 


Won Bin's eyes widen a bit, his face flushing a bit as his eyes fell on Dara. He quickly averted his eyes to the side. Jiyong is puzzled with his hyung actions. He takes a peek at the witch. For twenty seconds, he forgot how to breath.


Dara's white shirt is now wet, and clinging to her body. Because of the coldness of the water that sprayed on them or the cool air or a combination of both, made her nips strain against her brassier, and her shirt.


Jiyong's pants began to feel a bit tighter. He gulps down hard the saliva that seemed to have pooled inside his mouth. He couldn't look away. 


Is she really this oblivious? 


Jiyong is still enjoying the live peep show Dara is giving them, but was cut short by Bom's loud horrified voice saying “Dara, I can see your ies!” . 


Bom quickly covers Seunghyun's eyes with a hand.


Dong Wook who was with Byul, faces the other direction.


It was only then that Dara glances down and sees that her shirt is so wet it's plastered against her body, and like what her sister Bom said, her ies are making a show. When she raises her eyes, she sees Jiyong is actually staring at it. Instantly, she crosses her arm across her chest. Her whole face. Make that entire body, turned red as a tomato. 


When Dara moved, that snapped Jiyong from his trance and looks away to the side. When he did, he sees Seungri ogling Dara from afar. Behind Seungri, trying to pull him away to the wall were Young Bae and Daesung who were both not looking at Dara. 


Jiyong instinctively removes the scarf around his neck to give it as a cover to Dara. Before he could hand it over, Won Bin already had his hoody covering her.


“Dara~ah, let's go buy you a shirt to change to from the souvenir shop” Byul suggested.


Dara nods. And as she passes by Jiyong, she hissed a hateful “ert!”


Somehow, for the first time, Jiyong felt small.








-oOo-









Dara is currently inside a fitting room at the Souvenir shop. About to changing her wet shirt with a pink one, with the mascot's face printed on the front side. The shirt will make her look like a high school girl. 


But beggars can't be choosers, right?


"At least it's dry" She said, as a consolation to herself while she hangs the dry shirt on the rack.


Staring at the mirror she gasps in shock at the sight she makes. Her wet shirt clings to her body almost like a second skin. It got so soaked from the ride, it made the whole shirt translucent. Enough to see through it. And by through it, her wares are laid to any lecherous eyes to feast on. 


"Great! I wanted for oppa to notice me." Dara groans aloud "And I flash him with you guys. Yup, he saw me all right."


Peeling off the wet shirt off her back, she dries herself more with a towel, they also bought from the store. She shrugs herself into the shirt. Her face almost has the same shade as the shirt, walking towards her sisters.


"Are you ok, Dara~ah?" Byul asks in a concerned voice.


"Yes, unnie"


"Cheer up Ssantoki" Bom joins in, slugging her amr over Dara's shoulders "You certainly made an impression...ow!" Byul discreetly pinches Bom on the arm, and giving her a warning stare "What I actually meant is that, you don't have to worry much about it. Just give it a few days and they'll forget about it. I mean they're just s. s are everywhere this days"


Byul pinches Bom again. Bom stares back and mouthed 'What now?'. Byul gives a more stern look. Bom answers a soundless, 'Fine!'. And tries to rectify her uber failed consoling statement "Err...i mean, it's not really...uhmm...that..well..noticeable" 


Byul rolls her eyes at the incredulity of Bom's words. Dara on the other hand, didn't mind what Bom is saying. She chews worriedly on her lower lip, hoping that this incident will never be remembered.


Dara with her cold body, walked back with her sisters to join the others for some food.






_____________________


4,445 words for the first half
dang it.... hope it's worth reading
LMAO

this is what happened prior to the bets

THOUGHTS and COMMENTS
are welcome and appreciated

THANK YOU
as always for reading

 

 

**************** NOTE FROM A DEMENTED MIND *************************

 

 

glamroof – ham.......thank you for always reading my monsters....i love you too...and yeah let's chat some more okies...? it helps my coconut work...LOL

valley - you have been supporting me from the very start....and I am deeply humbled.... gracias *huugs*

Midorinohima29 - midori! Ooh...wow...thanks for rereading it...yeah, let the battles begin!

MidnightfuLLmOOn– hmmm....Jiyong as the underdog.....that'll be fun

SivSema – isabella! yes...now you'll know why Jiyong is the ....and I love seeing a bratty Jiyong....wuhahaha

joanriz - thanks for the excitement...hope this is worth the wait...

rudelysweetk - thank you for always reading....

no0nespecial XD - thanks for loving this monster...eermm...not sure if the update did justice....but thank you.... =)

kristinamay17 - aaaw....shucks....thank you....for feeling that way....i doubt myself most of the times....

chenchen - yes...won bin's love in EL...the brashness of his character there is...♥..i decided to do the exact opposite LOL

daisuke- arigatou gozaimasu... I certainly agree.... Ji's actions are the total opposite of his words...LOL

Purvlet - thanks for the patience... ^^

yellshiji - thank you.....i normally wish....for the soon too....but my coconut's not cooperating at times....LMAO

nuinui - aaaw...sweet....it's really a great joy to hear that people are appreciating the efforts I give for this monster..♥♥♥

lolly_gummy - tia! Hope the update will cheer you up....will pray that you pass the next driver's test....fighting!

coolsmurf09 – (TT__TT) I really am touched to hear that you love this monster...thank you for sticking with it...despite the fact that I update...sloooowww....yeah, that's what I have in mind...having all the characters in one place is such a party...

mine2love - thanks for all the love you've been dropping on my monsters and critters.... (TT__TT)

lollitabunny - thanks dongsaeng.....smooooooccchhh

louraine – lou....jiyong's reactions are usually instantaneous...and unexpected...

littlemisskpopper - yeep...hate that virus....but thankful as well because this is a revamped version...LOL

ouley29 -thanks ouley....yeah I was really bummed out about the file....but it made me revamp the whole chapter! LOL

blackjey - thanks for the love....^^

yuukiechan – welcome to my crazy world dear.....thank you for the love.... ^^

se4sons – hey there aya ^^... absolute chaos is what we need here....

bookflo – danger brewing = jealous jiyong..... LOL

chopsticks - *\(^_^)/* JIYONG YAH! YAH! YAH! FIGHTING!...LMAO

unii_seoul - let's make him more jealous....wuhahaha....

plasticdaisies - thank you for liking the last chapter =)

nishnish – Dara's a rare prize...yeah, let them rumble and tumble for her....LOL

itsdorkie – I agree....jealous jiyong is uber ♥♥♥.....yes, her sisters are so adorable in helping her get a love life..

FeedMeSomeDaragon – ella....aaw...shucks....my coconut is really on a roll..it also cracked me up...(= Dae's too sweet....

tabistalker – yah! lei...aigoo...am not used you calling me unnie...LOL...i think crazy is the more appropriate term to call my state of thinking... :P IMY

naine – poor tabi indeed....it's his happiness on the line....LMAO

lunwook - welcome to my demented world.....thanks for the love...

sentimentalgarbage – eeeeeeemmmmmmm........!!!!! hope this will make your day....IMY more smooocccchhheeess

misaki – wow...thank you....aigoo...you guys know how to make me blush....it's unexpected right?... LOL

bluepearls13 – thanks for the comment...appreciate it much....^^

akishaire – they'll have moments...BINDARA....LOL

reyn26 - thanks for reading.

 

AND TO ALL THE READERS, SILENT OR OTHERWISE, SUBSCRIBERS....THANK YOU IS ALL I CAN SAY AND I AM TRULY HUMBLED FOR THE APPRECIATION YOU'RE GIVING TO MY MONSTER....<3<3<3