A Sibling For Tam Tam, Round 2

TEACHING MR. KWON

A/N: to SUZKISSES.... Belated Happy Birthday, my one and only slave driver/tixtmeyt/preysyur......
and to my vamp sis, YELLEUNNIE.... thanks for the jjang poster! aylabeeeeeettttt...... i'll use the first version (^__^) 

glad to see some silent readers unlurking <3 <3 <3

 

 

 

As the boys waited at a table at the Food Court, all that time, Jiyong is awfully quiet. Bothered by the way Dara had reacted to him earlier. They have been snapping at each other for quite some time, but it kind of unnerves him to see her respond with such loathing in her eyes, like he was the fugliest scum of the earth! 



But what surprised him more is the fact that he couldn’t stop his eyes from checking the witch out. It wasn’t the first time he had seen a woman’s s. 



I don’t actually know why her s seem special for me to notice it. Not that I am boasting or anything. Ok, I’m boasting, but I have seen a fair share of s ever since I have reached my teenage years. Big. Small. Name any size or form, I’ve seen it. I’m a guy, ok?


"Hey, Ji" Won Bin starts the conversation , pulling Jiyong away from his own little world and back to reality "You never mentioned how you knew Dara"


Seunghyun, who is sitting on one side and hasn't said a word the whole day, stiffens in his seat, face turning pale, catching the question.


"I didn't?" Jiyong answers in a casual, bored tone.


Won Bin wasn't fazed "Yeah. So how did you know Dara?"


“Work.”


I'm not exactly lying with my answer. The witch did work for me, although it was only for a week.


“Work? Isn’t it that Dara is working for Seunghyun?”


“She is now. But she was my secretary two months ago”


Nodding, Won Bin makes his own conclusion “So, that’s why you and Dara seem so close”


Does kissing the witch means I’m close to her?


"Look! The girls are back" Seunghyun says in a voice in a rather loud, excited voice, he was almost shrieking.






-oOo-







The girls approach the table, with Dara staying a bit behind her two sisters, head bowed down, eyes gazing on the floor.


"I think it's time for some snacks. Dara~ah can you please go and buy the food and drinks?" Bom says after taking the seat next to Seunghyun, watching as Dara quietly walks away. And out of the blue adds, “Bin, be a sweetheart and help Dara, please?” 


Dara stops in her tracks, whips her head to the side and stare at Bom with a look of surprise and disbelief on her face. 


Still embarassed over what happened earlier, she scurries toward one of the booths, not waiting to hear Won Bin's response. 


“Sure, no problem” Won Bin responds, grinning as he watches Dara scamper off away “Cute” 


Jiyong's eyes automatically turn to slits, hearing the word.


“Jiyong-ssi?” Byul says “Can you go too? They might not be able to carry everything with just the two of them.”


Jiyong shrugs his shoulders but stands up to follow Won Bin and Dara, leaving the two couples behind.







-oOo-






DARA'S POV



Her own sister just betrayed her! 


I know Bom unnie wants me to have a love life, but she's not exactly helping. Did she bonk her head against a rock or something, to forget what just happened earlier?


Aigoo....I don't know how to face oppa. What would I even tell him? Oppa you didn't look right? You didn't see my s?


Yeah, that's one way to pick things up. 


Too immersed in my thoughts, and because I have my head down, I fail to notice a group of teens walking towards me. They were quite rowdy, pushing here and there. One of them accidentally bumps into me. The impact was sudden and unexpected, add to that my own brand of clumsiness, I feel myself starting to fall to the ground, sideways. My eyes instinctively close. I wait for my body to hit the pavement, but a pair of hands stop my descent.


"Hey, little rabbit." Won Bin greets “Looks like I came in time.” 


I meekly nod in acknowledgement, still couldn't find my voice. Humiliation seemed to have robbed her of it.


Ground, please open and gobble me up! 


"Don't worry about it. It was nothing ok?" Won Bin winks at her again as he straightened her on her feet, and then ruffles my hair. I know oppa's not talking about what just happened. That made the discomfort I'm feeling disappear.


“Thank you” I say with a smile.






-oOo-





That little exchange, did not escape Jiyong's observant eyes. And it bugs him. 


"Flirt” Jiyong snorts under his breath.


What the hell is his problem?


Dara feels her blood rushing to her head hearing an unwelcomed voice, piercing her happy bubble. But she needs to remain calm. Not wanting to repeat the time her fuse blew and Won Bin was there to witness it. She just smiles before proceeding to the booth with Won Bin and Jiyong following at her heels.


The orders were placed and paid for, waiting for the staff to have it ready, Dara turns her attention to Jiyong. Won Bin already took the bags with the cans of soda and the bottled water. 


“Jiyong-ssi, why are you here?” She could feel her cheeks hurt from the strain it's getting, forcing herself to smile at the . She plans on ignoring the for the rest of the day, but she's really feeling uneasy why he's here with them.


“Your sister asked me to follow you guys.” He answered lazily, taking his hands out of the pocket of his jeans, he grabs drinks from the counter, even before Dara could touch the handle and walks ahead back to their table. 


“Dara-ah, come on” Won Bin says to a surprised Dara.


Dara nods and walks beside Won Bin. Her eyes kept darting at Jiyong's back.


The group ate in peace.







-oOo-






SEUNGHYUN'S POV



This is certainly not good. 


My nightmare has started since last night. After I discovered Dara and Jiyong knowing each other prior to the blind date. Crap! Who am i kidding? They don't just know each other, Dara is Jiyong's freaking ex secretary! 


And not only that, the maknae had gleefully given me a whole recount of things, from why Dara became Jiyong's ex-secretary, to the time when Jiyong got owned back in the club weeks ago. 


I remember that there was this fiasco, where several of Jiyong's current girlfriends had a surprise meet-up, and hell broke loose. Seungri said that night that it was a well orchestrated plan by Jiyong's ex secretary as a revenge.


And by ex-secretary he means, Dara.


I knew it! Seeing Jiyong sudden appearance at the blind date instead of Seungri there was something fishy about it. Much more with the way they were exchanging words when they were having dinner. I should've listened to my instincts and dragged him away.


Then the daily visits Jiyong at my office. I never bought Jiyong's lame excuse that he's there to have lunch with me. It's such a remote possibility that he has turned gay on me. I know I look good and attract people from both es, but I'm confident enough to affirm Jiyong's ual preference has not changed. He has more girlfriends than I could count with the fingers on both my hands and feet.


I thought things will not be more complicated than it already is. Oh boy, I was wrong. Dead Wrong.


Dara knows Won Bin. And Won Bin is Jiyong's cousin. This certainly spells disaster. Jiyong never let any chance pass at having Won Bin beaten. 


The sisters are even joining on this insanity, placing bets!


I'm so worried about what havoc Jiyong might wreck out for today. So much I won't even wonder if I'll have a pit stain on my shirt, since I'm sweltering like a pig.


I need to make sure that Bom would not figure things out. Well, not until I tell her. 







-oOo-






“Dara-ah” Won Bin asks while they stroll around the park again. “Jiyong told me something about you”


“Oppa?” 


“I heard from Ji that you two are close.”


“He did?” Dara sneaks a glance at Jiyong, who was following them wearing a dark expression. She's quite bothered when he hasn't made any idiotic way of separating her from her oppa. “Did he say anything else?” 


“And that worked for him before. I'm actually glad that you two are close. Since you're both important to me.”


Dara lets out the breath she held inside, relieved that the jerk has not spilled the crazy things they've been doing to each other. And then something catches her eyes from the side.


“Oppa, look!” Dara squeals like a little girl inside a candy shop as she runs towards one of the claw machines. “It's TamTam's sister!”


Won Bin shakes his head seeing the way Dara became excited over it. “Do you want it?”


“Really?”


“I'll try my best” 


“Thank you oppa!” Dara throws herself and hugs Won Bin in delight.








-oOo-






She's throwing herself again at hyung, She's really a shameless witch.


Jiyong is standing at one side watching his hyung do his best in grabbing a weird looking red bunny plushie inside the claw machine. The toy looks familiar to him. Smirking as he recalls that his hyung never won against him when they play with the claw machine.


It's been five minutes and Won Bin's not getting any progress at it. 


“Rabbit, I'm sorry” Won Bin says dejectedly.


“Huh? What for oppa?” 


“I couldn't get TamTam's sibling.”


“It's ok.” Dara shrugs her shoulders “I still have TamTam. I guess you were lucky to get him before.”


“How about some ice cream?”


Dara enthusiastically nods her head.


“Wait for me.” 


She was still following Won Bin's back with her eyes, when someone grabs her wrist and pulls her behind a kiosk.







-oOo-







“Is my hyung your servant, witch?” Jiyong hisses, bracing his hand at both sides, so Dara couldn't escape.


“Excuse me?” Dara crosses her arms under her chest, and an eyebrow at Jiyong. “I never treated oppa like a servant”


The movement caused Jiyong's eyes to hone in one her chest. And Dara takes notice of it.


She has been tolerating Jiyong for too long, something inside her snaps. She moves near him. Jiyong instinctively moves a step back. 


"Are you leering at me?"


"Huh?" Jiyong asks, caught off guard by her sudden question. 


"You were leering at me!"


"I am not" 


"Yes, you were!"


I'll deny checking her out till I'm black and blue. Damn this eyes.


"Why would I leer at you? There's nothing worth seeing." 


“Nothing?”


“Nothing. Zilch.”


"What's the color of my bra?"


Jiyong sneers, and confidently answers "It's a beige bra with lace ts on the edge"


FCUK! WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!?!?


"You're definitely ogling me." Dara concludes. “Not worth seeing huh?” 


Lifting her head up to meet his stare, she smiles smugly at the 's discomfort. 


“Cat got your tongue, ?” Dara cattily says.


“? I'll show you ” Jiyong grabs Dara's face and pulls her closer, and swoops his head down for a kiss. 


Jiyong intended the kiss to be a punishing one. Wanting it to erase the conceited smile off the witch's face. It was bruising., cold. The more she struggles, the harsher his kisses become. He bites down on her lips to force it open, and let his tongue slide in . It wasn't anything close to the kisses they've shared before in the past. He stops when he hears her whimper and tasted blood. 


Lifting his head a bit, Jiyong sees the scared look in her eyes. Dara's body is shaking from fright.


He leans down, touching his forehead against hers, as he envelopes her in a comforting hug. His left hand running up and down her back, until the shaking stops. 


“Dara? Jiyong?” Won Bin's voice calls out.


“Oppa. He's looking for us” Dara says quietly, pushing his body away from hers. “Nothing happened.” 


“Witch....”







-oOo-







Won Bin rushes forward to Dara, when he notices her lips has a trace of blood. His hand reaches out, and gently touches the corner of her bruised lip. “What happened?”


“I went to the ladies room, it was slightly slippery, I bit on it” Dara says with an assuring smile. “What flavor did you get me oppa?”


“Strawberry”


“Thank you” Dara takes one of the cups and spoons in some ice cream.


“Where's Jiyong?”


“I don't know.”


“Hyung, I went to one of the kiosk to buy some water. I'm parched from walking too much” Jiyong approaches them showing the bottled water in his left hand. 


“Oppa, let's go back.” 


“Sure”


Jiyong follows the two slowly from behind. Making a turn to the side after a while.







-oOo-






The car ride back home quiet. Won Bin however is oblivious to the tension between the other two passengers in his car. Dara looking outside the window, Jiyong, staring at the back of Dara's head.


Dara never threw a glance back at Jiyong after what happened. 


“You got tired?” Won Bin asks, as he led Dara up the stairs, stopping when they reached the front door of the Park's residence.


“A bit. It was fun though”


“Take a rest” Won Bin closes the gap between them, and places the gentlest of kiss on her forehead. “I missed you my little rabbit” He murmurs.


Dara went inside and directly to her room. Fighting hard to forget the kiss.






-oOo-







MONDAY



Grateful that the meeting inside Seunghyun's office took longer.


Dara is dreading the witching hour. She doesn't know what she'd do, once she sees Jiyong. After what happened between them. 


With a pounding heart, she opens the door, expecting to see the devil outside, waiting to torment the life out of her. But an empty hallway greeted her.


She checks the watch on her wrist and sees it's already ten minutes past twelve. Rounding to get to her desk, she stops in her tracks when she sees, something propped against the table. 


It was the red bunny plushie they've been trying to get with the claw machine. 


Her heartbeat thumping more inside her chest as she slowly lifts the doll and flips the note that was attached to it, open.



I'm sorry


“Jerk” She says without any vehemence in her voice. Smiling genuinely, hugging the doll against her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

kyaaahhh!!!
finally....

did you miss me and my monsters?

i'm really sorry if it took a looong
time for me to update....RL is kinda demanding
killing me...actually...LMAO

hope you'd enjoy this 
short update

THOUGHTS and COMMENTS 
are welcome and appreciated

THANK YOU 
as always for reading

 

p/s
don't forget to feed my brain....okies...? LOL