Truth And Dare (part 1)

TEACHING MR. KWON

 

A/N: I'm working fast ain't I? LMAO... told you guys, i'd make up for the long absence. Although I'm cutting the update in half. my earthly body is screaming now for some rest....and to give you an idea about the rest, here's a video for you to ponder on.

 

















Young Bae had just arrived when a woman comes barging out of Jiyong’s office. She went directly at the secretary’s table and began shoving her things inside her bag.


“I won’t go there if I were you. He’s turned to a monster once again.” The woman warns him beforehand, and then hastily proceeded to the elevator. 


The last time he has heard of such incident was during the ongoing war between Jiyong and Dara. Young Bae saunters, whistling happily, into Jiyong’s office as if he was not given a stern warning. He drops on the chair right in front of the table. He fiddled with his phone, waiting for Jiyong to acknowledge him. Five minutes later, and Jiyong still seemed oblivious to his presence.


“Dara!” He says in an almost shouting voice. “I mean darn ya.” Chuckling at a glaring Jiyong who immediately raises his eyes from the ton of papers scattered on top of his table.


“What are you doing here Bae?” Jiyong didn’t gave an effort to hide the annoyance in his voice, turning his attention back to the papers. 


“Why are you acting like a bear with a sore tooth?”


“I’m not. If you have nothing else to say, just leave. I’m busy as you can see.”


“Oh, I just wanted to show you something…” Young Bae flips his phone around, the screen is now facing Jiyong’s side. “…interesting.”


Something in Young Bae’s voice urged Jiyong to stop what he’s currently doing and glance at the phone. Young Bae knows Jiyong well enough to be quick to keep his phone out of harm’s way, yet had given enough time to show the picture he had taken of the two at the sauna, while Jiyong was attending Dara’s knee.


“You never mentioned it was your dream to become like maknae.” Jiyong quips. His voice deceptively calm, his eyes glinting dangerously.


“I don’t. I just needed a proof to show you, how wrong you are about your feelings for Dara.”


“That picture shows nothing but a man and a woman having fun.”


“I don’t think so.”


“Why do you keep on insisting I have feelings for the witch?”


So it’s back to witch. Wonder what happened?


“I can name a few.”


“Go ahead.”


“I haven’t seen you give a girl attention as much as you did Dara.”


“Scheming and doing pranks on the witch, doesn’t count as anything close as being romantic.”


“You went looking for Dara, when she got lost in the forest.”


“Last I’ve checked, I’m human enough enough to have a conscience. It was my fault the witch got lost. Ergo, it’s my responsibility to find her. I’d even look for a puppy that I lost.”


“You stalked her when she went out with Won Bin hyung.”


“I wasn’t stalking. Her oldest sister invited me. I accepted it to protect my hyung from the clutches of the witch.”


“Ever since you noticed Dara, I never heard you going out on a date. Except for that one time you went out with Im Yoona.”


“I was busy with work unlike you, who evidently has time to check up my social calendar. Anyways, why would someone like me, be interested in a bipolar of a witch that knows nothing but be a pain in the as$, when I can have any woman at my disposal, any time?”


“Prove it.”










-oOo-








JIYONG’S POV



Prove it.



Although I could claim that the reason I am in this situation right now is due to a momentary lapse of sanity, I have no one to blame but myself. I snag the bait Bae was dangling in front of my face, ignoring the warning signals that were going off inside my head. 


I now find myself walking inside the lobby of one of the posh theaters in the city with Yoona clinging to one of my arms. I called her up after Young Bae deposited two tickets to tonight’s play at my office. 


I have nothing against plays but I’d be lucky if I haven’t died from boredom by the first intermission. Young Bae knows this for a fact, and that’s what puzzles me. He could have just dared me to dine and before I bed Yoona. But no, he decided it’ll be more challenging for me to take my date out on a cultured date. His reason, he claims is somewhere along the lines that I should be doing something I haven’t done in the past.


I’m out to prove him wrong about me falling for the witch.


Yeah, I’m back at calling Dara a witch. 


Why? 


I’m pissed at her. I’m pissed because Dara’s treating me like she’s been treating me previous to when we had the truce. She may not be hurling spiteful words or cursing me to oblivion like she used to, but she hasn’t stayed inside the same room with me under two minutes, when we’re alone. 

I’ve been tempted more than once to check my reflection in the mirror if perhaps the word MOLESTER was stamped all over my forehead.


She’s been avoiding me like I’ve suddenly had a bout of infectious disease for two weeks. Two freaking weeks! I’ve been wracking my brains out, trying to figure out if I did anything that may have offended her. And I couldn’t come up with anything. Last time I checked, we enjoyed each other’s company at the sauna.


I wanted to ask her about it, but a handful of reasons came out of nowhere, foiling whatever chance I have to confront Dara about it. Well, two can play that game. Why should I give a damn about it? It’s not like we’re in a relationship. And I, Kwon Jiyong, have not run after a woman.


My confidence was boosted by the stares Yoona and I were getting from the people loitering the waiting lobby. Seeing our reflection at one of the mirrored walls, we paint a pretty picture for a couple.


“Have I mentioned you look beautiful tonight?” 


The corner of my lips lifting to a smile as the words I seductively whispered to Yoona made her blush. I haven’t lost my touch in wooing women. As we walk to the doors leading to our box, I catch a movement from the reflection in the mirrored walls, from the corner of my eye. A sight that had me instinctively clenching my jaw. 









-oOo-








Dara feels uneasy. After the mentally exhausting two weeks she had, she was looking forward to seeing tonight’s play. And now that she’s here to watch it with Won Bin, ironically, she can’t fully enjoy the night. She excused herself to go to the powder room, while Bin went to get them some drinks during the first intermission.


Sooner than she could step inside the room though, a hand grabs her wrist and pulls her behind one of the columns far from the throng of people. Dara knew who yanked her to this area, prior to seeing who it was. His familiar scent had assaulted her senses.


“Is there a problem, Jiyong-ssi?” Dara tries to pull her hand from his hold.


"Jiyong-ssi?" Jiyong repeated, the grasp on her wrist tightening. “I think I should be the one asking you that question. Is there a problem, Dara-ssi?”


“None that I know of.” Dara’s thanking her stars her voice sounded normal, when she can feel her heart drumming wildly inside her chest. 


Jiyong leans closer. “Are you scared of me?”


“There’s no reason that I should.” Dara’s voice is softer than usual.


“Are you sure?” He leans onto her more, their bodies almost touching. 


“Yes.” Dara raises her chin to show Jiyong that she’s not intimidated.


Dara’s breath catches in , she never anticipated Jiyong’s next move. He lowers his head and his tongue darts out touching the base of , making her heartbeat race even more.


“Liar.” He whispers to her ear “Enjoy your date with hyung.” He smirks then walks away.


If not for the wall supporting her back, Dara would have slide down on the floor. She took in a few shaky breath to compose herself, and waited until her knees feel sturdier for her to stand, much more walk.






“Dee, are you ok? You look rather pale.” Won Bin didn’t miss Dara’s pallid complexion.


“I’m ok.” Dara gives a reassuring smile, taking a flute of champagne from Won Bin’s hand and downs it in one go. “Nerves.”
Dara notices Jiyong leaving the theater, with Yoona in tow.


“Are you drinking that? Thanks.” She grabs it even without hearing Won Bin’s response, and also finishes its contents in one drink. 


“We can go home if you’re not feeling well Dee. You don’t have to force yourself.” Bin says, looking worriedly at Dara, who’s acting unusual.


“There’s no need, oppa. I never felt better.” Dara says giggling. She loops her arm with Bin’s, when she sees a steady stream of people going back to the theater for the next act. “Let’s enjoy the play.” 









-oOo-







“Good night Dee.” Won Bin sighs, his hands reaching out to cup Dara’s face. He leans down to kiss Dara on the forehead, but changed his mind and places instead a soft kiss on Dara’s cheek. “You better go inside, it’s cold.”


“I’ll go inside after you leave.” Dara mumbles softly. ““Thank you for tonight, oppa.”


Dara watched while Won Bin drives away. When it was far enough, her hand unconsciously reaches up to touch the part Won Bin kissed. She stood on the foyer like she was in a trance for a few minutes. She did not notice another car speeding by as she turns around to go inside.




 




oh yeah, i ended it again hanging
LMAO

part dieux tomorrow?
btw, i'll be doing a special chapter
will keep you guys posted on that one
:mameewink:

THOUGHTS and COMMENTS
are welcome and appreciated

THANK YOU 
as always for reading

much <3
CHET