Missing: One Witch, If Found Pls Return!

TEACHING MR. KWON

 

A/N: thanks anonyMOEs for the banner....wiii
if you miss this monster...please leave me a comment..... <3 <3 <3



IMPORTANT: READ THE A/N AT THE END!


 

 

 








Jiyong carefully backs his car to a parking spot. Releasing the clasp of his seat belt, he then turns to his side and stares at the one riding shotgun.


There, seated at the passenger seat beside him, is the red bunny plushy he got from the claw machine over the weekend. It now wears a pink ribbon around its neck that is tied onto a small card.


Sighing, Jiyong grabs the doll with one hand and gets out from the car. He heads straight towards the building. The guard at the door greets him chirpily, same goes for the receptionist at the front desk, they're already used to him dropping by around this hour. Jiyong answers with a small nod of the head, in acknowledgment, not stopping as he heads towards the elevators.


Inside one of the shafts, after pressing the floor button, Jiyong glares down, a frown marring his forehead, at the doll in his hands.


"You're not exactly cute" Jiyong says, bringing the doll up to his eyes. "I don't know what the witch sees in you"


As the words come out of his mouth, Jiyong is instantly reminded of the things that had happened over the weekend. Groaning aloud as he recalls the callous way he had kissed the witch.


"I'm a real Casanova. Making a girl's lips bleed with a kiss" Snorting, he tells the doll in his hand "That was a first. I mean just look at me!" The frown he has deepens "With these looks, I never had to force myself on a girl. Girls usually throw themselves at me." with a cocky smirk, Jiyong adds "In fact they'd even pay just to get a kiss from me. That's how HOT I am"


The button eyes seem to hold disbelief and disdain as it stares at him, irking Jiyong "You won't know the feeling. You're not exactly cute" He taunts the doll in his hand.


Jiyong stiffens, when he hears a giggling sound. Prying his eyes away from the doll, he sees an employee standing right outside the elevators, covering to hold down the sound of her giggles. Neither of them moved, until the doors start to close.


"Great. I think my reputation just went down the drain" Jiyong's eyes turn to slits "This is all your fault"


At that moment, the elevator pings to a stop. Looking upwards, Jiyong sees that he already reached his destination. Heaving one deep breath, he steps off from the elevator, and marches on to where the witch is.


A step before he rounds the corner, he comes to a complete halt, as a thought enters his mind.


"How the fcuk would I give you to the witch?"


A few minutes later, with a careless shrug Jiyong mutters "What the hell" And resumes walking.


He expels a small sigh if relief, seeing that the witch's table is vacant. Hesitantly walking to the table, turning his head to the sides, every once in a while to make sure that no one is around, or specifically, the witch is nowhere in sight! It's already humiliating on his part to be caught handling such a weird gift in his hand, it's another case if he's caught by the witch herself!


“You better be worth this trouble” Jiyong whispers to the red bunny, before he props it upright on Dara's table, against the pen holder.


His ears pick up a sound from inside the room, footsteps nearing the door. Jiyong shuffles back to hide behind the corner, inching a bit to take a peep. His heart skips a beat, as his eyes take in the wary look Dara has in her eyes the second she goes out from Seunghyun's office. It's almost as if, she's afraid to see him outside the door.


“Move!” Jiyong whispers snappily to an unsuspecting Dara, who was busy checking the time on her wristwatch. In an instant, he feels like he needs to run to the bathroom and take a leak, from being too nervous. It was a foreign feeling for Jiyong. To feel anxious over a girl's reaction is new to his gift, although he wouldn't exactly call it a gift, more like a peace offering for acting like a brute the last time they were together.


Jiyong could feel his heartbeat racing, while he watches Dara slowly saunters over to her cubicle. And the second she stops moving, his world seem to have froze as well. The whole scene before his eyes, unfolds in slow motion.


How Dara's hand slowly stretch out to pick up the weird looking doll off her table. And when she flips the card open, Jiyong's eyes seemed to have the ability to zoom in, observing closely how her eyes go over the words, he personally wrote down.


His heart is pounding so hard in his chest, all he could hear is the buzzing sound in his ears, as blood seem to rush up in his head. The suspense, waiting for Dara's reaction to his gift, is killing him.


Jiyong is able to read out the word that came out of after reading the note he had attached.


“Damn” Jiyong grumbles, the disappointment he feels realizing that giving the plushy didn't do him any good at all, laces his voice. 


About to turn around and leave, when he catches from the corner of his eyes, Dara's lips forming gradually forming a smile. Jiyong couldn't help but smile as well, seeing her bring the weird looking doll to her chest and hugs it. He walks away, whistling.






-oOo-






Dara arrives at home, learning from Heorin that her sisters haven't arrived yet.


“Heorin~ ah, just call me down for dinner once dinner's ready. I'll just be in my room. Thank you” She then makes her way up the stairs and heads straight to her room.


After changing to a fresh set of clothes, she reaches for her bag, and takes out the red bunny plushy from it, before she plops, face down, on her bed. Her hand stretching to pick a similar looking bunny plushy. The only difference is, this plushy is purple and has the feel of being well loved.


“Tam Tam, meet...” Dara has the two dolls face each other. “Errm....you don't have a name yet, do you. What name should I call you?” chewing on her lower lip as she starts to contemplates over a few names “Chung Cha? Mi Hi?” Giggling at the names she thought of “Nothing sounds good, right? Figures. Those names don't fit you. I'll do better next time.”



Rolling on her back, she stares at the button eyes of Tam Tam's sister.


“It's been a whole day and I haven't seen the 's shadow lurking around the office. Not that I'm complaining or anything, it's actually a welcome bliss that my life has returned to being peaceful again even if it'll be just for today. But have you ever had that feeling that when things are going so smoothly, something will eventually go wrong? That's how I feel about now.” Letting out a sigh “What creeps me out more than anything, is him acting nice all of a sudden.” Pursing her lips to a pout “Seriously, the thought that is not the spawn of Satan as I led to believe, will never cross my mind. Today might've just been an illusion." 


Dara then hears a knocking sound from behind the door, followed by Heorin's voice saying “Dinner's ready.”







-oOo-







Around that time, Jiyong had just walked in inside the bar. Scanning the whole floor, he sees his friends seated on their usual booth. 


The three occupants are so serious in the conversation they're having, they failed to notice Jiyong, as he approaches the table.


“Dang, I really couldn't forget Jiyong hyung's face in Lotte World. It's absolutely priceless!” Seungri excitedly recalls.


“When?” Daesung sheepishly adds “Hyung made a lot of interesting expressions that day”


“Nothing beats the one he had after the Flume Ride” Seungri is now laughing like a hyena “At first Jiyong hyung was like, 'why is Bin hyung glancing away from her?', and then when he notices the reason why Bin hyung wasn't looking, his eyes were almost popping out from his sockets!”


“I think this is not exactly the right moment to talk about Ji” Young Bae warns the younger ones.


“Pssh. Don't be such a party pooper hyung.” Seungri chides the ever cautious best friend to the man of the hour “Besides, I heard you laugh after seeing Jiyong hyung's comical expression. I wish we brought a camera and snap a shot that time"


“Maknae's right hyung. I heard you chuckle that time” Daesung, who usually keeps a rational mind besides Young Bae, decides to be naughty. “I can't blame you though. Jiyong hyung's expression was really funny” chuckling at the memory of what transpired over the weekend.


Young Bae needs to clear his throat first, chagrined at being caught by the observant maknae “I wasn't denying that Ji's expression that time was funny. I'm just saying that it isn't safe to talk about this right now." stressing the word now, hoping it gets through the maknae's stubborn head "Ji might come in any minute, and he might find out that we're talking about his antics at Lotte Park.”


Seungri isn't paying any attention to the warning. He was on a roll. It's never easy to pull the maknae back to normal, when he's in the 'zone'.


“And dang, she has a nice rack!” Seungri lets out a whistle.


"Really?" Another voice pipes in "How nice?"


"Man, you guys should've taken a look. I'm telling you, she's got a wicked pair. It's not as big like the ones I've seen from other girls" Seungri continues, not realizing who asked him the question. "But it's so perky!" Gleefully, his hands make a gesture,like he's actually holding on to something. "She's H-O-T!"


"The witch is hot, eh?" Jiyong shoots another question, slinging his arm over the maknae's shoulders, as he sits down. 


Young Bae is wincing across the table. Daesung, on the other hand, is trying to suppress the laughter bubbling inside him. Their reactions may be different, but the two have envisioned the same thing, maknae's very near future. It involves a lot of pain and Jiyong.


Seungri stiffens in his seat, the weight of the arm hanging over his shoulders, feels heavier than it really is. He knew in a second, whose arm is it. However, it didn't stop him from wishing that the owner of the arm is either Young Bae's or Daesung's, who are both seated across the table.


Seungri angles his head, and greets the newly arrived person with a croak "Hyung"


Jiyong leans forward a bit to snatch a plump cherry tomato off from one of the plates on the table. He inspects it firsts before popping the tomato inside his mouth. 


"Go on with your conversation. Don't mind me. It's quite..." Jiyong smirks " Interesting"


"It's pointless to try denying the things you've heard." Young Bae confesses" Yes, we did follow you last weekend" both Daesung and Seungri let out a groan of disappointment, knowing the imminent danger that lies ahead. "And for the record, I did oppose the idea maknae came up with" Young Bae points an accusing finger at Seungri. Jiyong might sound calm, but he knows his bestfriend too well. 


“Hyung, how could you?” Seungri wears a pained expression on his face after hearing Young Bae's betrayal.


“I need to save my you dimwit!” Young Bae hisses “Besides, you were the one who had this genius of an idea of following them.“


“I can attest to that. Maknae came up with the idea” Daesung says while nodding his head.


Seungri clutches at his chest dramatically, “Not you too!”


Jiyong watches in amusement on the side as his friends try their best in wheedling their way out of the snitch they got themselves into.


“Stop acting like you're the victim."Jiyong says aloud, putting a halt to the debate, "No one else besides you could think of such an idea.”


“Hyung!” Seungri whines in protest.


“And stop whining. You won't know shame, even if it hits you hard on the head.” Jiyong removes his arm from Seungri's shoulders to pour himself a drink. “By the way, you three should never attempt to work as spies for the government”


“Huh? What do you mean by that hyung?” Daesung is confused.


“You three stood out like a sore thumb. I had a hunch that you guys would follow us that day. And I wasn't wrong, the second I saw maknae here, ” Jiyong pats Seungri a tad forceful than necessary "Couldn't wrench his eyes off the witch"


"I wasn't the only one who had problems taking their eyes off of her" Seungri grumbles under his breath.


Jiyong hears Seungri's statement but decided not to comment on that one. He's smart enough to recognize a can of worms waiting to be opened.


"Jiyong hyung," Daesung calls out "Don't be late this Saturday." 


"Saturday?" Jiyong stares blankly 


"Ri, didn't you tell Jiyong hyung?" Daesung quickly admonishes the maknae


"I did!" Seungri whips his gaze to Jiyong "Hyung I called you last night to remind you and you did answer me with a yes"


"Yeah, I remember you calling" Jiyong admits. But he could vaguely remember what the call was about. He was too busy debating whether he'd give the plushy or not "What exactly did I say yes to?" 


Young Bae crosses his arms, glaring at his best friend "You forgot didn't you?"


"We'll be camping out this Saturday"


"Saturday?" Jiyong quickly sorts through his schedule for the week,mentally "Saturday's ok. I'm free next weekend."




They laughed and drank their way late into the night. Catching up on things that happened to them when they weren't together. 


At around one in the morning, Jiyong takes out his wallet and hands out a few bills "Tonight's my treat"


"Whoah! Did you score with a girl earlier and you're treating us?" Young Bae teases.


"If I do treat you guys each time I'd score with a girl, I would be declaring bankrupt by now"


Daesung joins in teasing "But did you score tonight?" 


Smirking, Jiyong stands up "It's for me to know and for you to find out."


"That doesn't tell us anything, hyung!" Seungri is acting more obnoxious than usual, since he's intoxicated."


"I need to go ahead, I still have an early meeting later." Jiyong fisted against Daesung and Young Bae. "You, stop your lewd acts. You'd get in trouble for it" He then gives Seungri a flick on the forehead, before he walks away.


"Oww! Why did hyung do that for?" Seungri exclaims, rubbing his smarting forehead.


"You're lucky that's all he did to you. He did catch you, checking out his date."







-oOo-







Not long after Daesung and Young Bae are assisting Seungri inside the backseat of a car.


"Ri is so wasted." Daesung observes "He'll have a major hung over once he wakes up."


"I can already imagine Uncle will scold him until his ears bleed and fall off"


The two are laughing like crazy as they climb in on the car, as they picture inside their heads the scenario of Young Bae's statement.


Later, as the car is speeding through the streets of Seoul.


"Dae, you did invite Bin hyung and Seunghyun hyung to join this Saturday, right?" Young Bae asks, keeping his eyes on the road as he drives.


Daesung murmured a sleepy "I did." and then yawns.


"And?"


"Seunghyun hyung says he can't go."


"Girlfriend?" Young Bae's lips lift at the corner in amusement.


Daesung nods. "Bin hyung hasn't given his answer yet. Says, he'll let us know soon."








-oOo-






The days passed by quickly. Early Saturday morning, Young Bae, Daesung and a still sleepy Seungri, wait for their companions. They were already behind schedule as it is.


“Told you. You should've reminded Jiyong hyung again about today.” Seungri grumbles. 


“I did” Young Bae replies “I can't reach his phone.”


“Now that you've mentioned that hyung. I haven't seen Jiyong hyung after Monday” Daesung turns to the maknae “How about you Ri?”


“Nope. I didn't.” Seungri snickers “Must be busy scoring with girls”


Just then Jiyong arrives, strolling down the lane, a back pack slung over his shoulders. 


“Ji” Young Bae greets “I thought you're going to ditch us, bro.”


“Sorry” Jiyong smiles apologetically “I just arrived this morning from Japan. I needed to oversee some details with one of our branches there.”


“Hyung you can take a pass this time.” Daesung suggests.


“Yah! Are you looking down on your hyung, Dae?” Jiyong jokingly chides. “Aren't we going yet?” He asks, noticing that no one is making a move.


“We're still waiting for someone. It's the first time he's late. Usually, it's just you, Ji”


“Funny, Bae. You missed me that much?” Jiyong opens his arms and puckers his lips “Come here then, and let me give you a kiss” Jiyong grabs Young Bae's head between his hands and tries to give the latter a kiss.


The sound of someone clearing his throat stops them from goofing around. 


“Hyung, finally!” Seungri mutters “I thought I'll start growing roots, waiting for you”


Won Bin chuckles“Good thing I arrived earlier, before you sprouted flowers in your hair” Faces the others “Hey, you guys don't mind if I bring someone along with us, right?”


“Someone?” Daesung asks


Only then did the four notice someone is standing behind Won Bin. 


“Hi! Hope you don't mind me tagging along?” A soft, familiar voice greets. “My name's Sandara Park. But you can call me Dara.” She ends with a sunny smile.


No one saw Jiyong frowning behind his glasses.






-oOo-






JIYONG'S POV




My eyes keep on darting at the rear view mirror. Constantly shooting glances at the back of the van. I can feel the crease on my forehead deepening, as I witness the witch flirt. Fortunately for me, i'm wearing glasses. I can observe without having anyone breathe down my neck for it.


“Dara~ ah.” I hear the maknae coo at the witch “Have you gone camping before?”


Seeing Seungri doing the aegyo on the witch makes me want to vomit. It took me much will power to stop myself from giving in to the temptation of producing gagging sounds.


“No, I haven't. This is the first time, I'd try though” The witch replies, batting her eyelashes at Seungri, who is grinning widely.


“Flirt” I mumble.


I sense Young Bae shooting me an amused glance. I decided to ignore him and pretended to sleep. I originally planned on getting some sleep in the car. But with the flirting going on at the back, I doubt if I could even zone out for a minute or two.




Before I realized it, the van pulls over at our destination. Quickly, I stepped off from the van, I needed to breathe in some fresh air to calm my frazzled nerves.


When I turned around, my eyes turn to slits as soon as I zoomed in on the maknae having a maniacal glint in his eyes as he ogles the witch's legs.


My eyes automatically roam over the creamy, silky, white expanse of skin, enticingly exposed for the world to see. 


Is she stupid? Wearing a skimpy pair of shorts to camp. She's like a smorgasbord for the mosquitoes and other bugs to feed on.


“Oppa” The witch faces Bin hyung and giving him her sickly sweet smile “I'll just put on some bug repellant”


So she's not that stupid.


“Want me to help?” I see maknae go in for the kill, he's using the puppy dog eyes.


“No, thanks. I can manage on my own.” And the witch saunters off to the side and starts to bend over to get the bug repellant from her bag.


I would have laughed out loud at the shocked expression on Seungri's face. No one was able to resist that method. No one but the witch. However, I see Seungri grinning foolishly again. Following his gaze, I see him leering the witch's . My body moving on its own accord. I find myself, standing beside the maknae, and my hand slapping him at the back of his head.


“Hyung!” Seungri throws me an indignant, surprised look.


“Stop gawking, start walking. We're already late” In a voice, loud enough for the witch to hear, I add “It's not even something worth checking out” Pushing Seungri ahead of me to walk.


As we pass by the witch, I saw her giving me a puzzled look.




It took us longer than usual to get to the camp site. If I had ample rest, I wouldn't be grumbling about this. Well not as much. I'd still feel pissed off because the witch is here with us. This should be solely a trip we guys have. The witch is the reason why we arrived at the camp site, past noon.


She had everyone fussing over her as we trudge on towards the camp site. Everyone except me. I'm not gullible to fall for the trap the witch has set up. 



We begin setting up the tents and everything we need for camp. From where I am standing, I have a peripheral view of the witch. She pulls out a container from one of the bags she brought along, and walk towards each of the guys, starting with Daesung and Bae, who are setting up a tent near her.


I glance away when she turns her head to where I am. I concentrated on having the tent up.


Suddenly, a container full of sandwiches is ed under my nose. 


I angled my head to the side, and met her gaze. 


“What?” I hear my voice sounding gruff


One of her eyebrows raises a notch. The witch maintained her composure. “Get one.”


“I'm not hungry” I brush her off. But my own stomach betrayed me. Letting out a hungry growl. The sandwiches inside look mouthwatering. It now crossed my mind that I haven't eaten anything since this morning.


“Suit yourself” The witch turns around , taking a step forward, not even bothering to offer her sandwiches again. But she stops in her tracks and throws me a glance. An impish smile on her lips “If you're hungry, just come and ask me” and winks.


Did she just winked at me? No way in hell will I grovel for food from the witch. 



On queue, my stomach lets pout a growling sound. “Traitor” I grumbled and continued on raising up the tent.









-oOo-







A few hours later, Dara is following Jiyong in the forest to get things they can use as firewood. The tasks were delegated among everyone. Dara insisted that she wants to help, and that's the reason why she's now with Jiyong.


From this morning, she had sensed annoyance radiating from him. As far as she can remember she hasn't done anything for him to be pissed off.


“Hurry up. I don't have the patience to baby sit” He testily says.


"What is his problem? So much for thinking that he's not as the jerk I thought he was" Dara mutters.


They needed to go deeper into the forest to gather wood, even reaching the stream. Dara has forgotten about Jiyong being grumpy. The scene before her is breathtaking. It's like something from a book or a dream. The sound of water as it flows, birds chirping, the sun's ray streaming through the lush, green trees, flowers abound, and butterflies fluttering about. 


She lets out a gleeful laughter as she goes near the edge of the stream. It was the first time for her to witness such beauty. 


“Yah! Let's go back to camp before it gets dark” Jiyong snaps at Dara, who is still taking everything in.


“I'll just follow you” Dara tells Jiyong, her attention still at the scenery before them. 


“Are you sure?”


“Yeah. Stop bugging me” Dara waves him off.


“Whatever” Jiyong grumbles, before he leaves.


Like a child, cups water from the stream and taste the pristine water. She sits on top of the rocks and immersed herself with nature. As she stands up and brushes of dirt from her shorts, she turns around to check if Jiyong is still around. Her heart hammers, when she realizes she's all alone.


“The really left me?” She heads straight to the direction where they came from.


An hour later, Dara stops from walking, and for the first time takes note of her surroundings. The sky is getting dark. Her heartbeat, seem to run a mile high.


"Great! I'm lost. Cursed that wretched man."







-oOo-







Back at the camp.



"Ri, Have you seen Dara?" Won Bin approaches Seungri, who was busy cooking the fish they caught earlier.


"Dara? No I haven't seen him hyung. Have you asked the others?" Seungri still has his eyes on the fish.


"I've already asked Daesung and Young Bae. They didn't see her as well. I'm just worried, it's almost dark and she's not around"


Seungri stands up and faces Won Bin, scowling a bit as he tries to recall something "The last time I've seen her she's with Jiyong hyung."


"Thanks, Ri. I'll go ask Jiyong."





Jiyong is busy piling up the wood he got from the forest, when his cousin approached him.


“Ji?”


“Hyung?” Jiyong looks up but his hands continue arranging the wood. 


“Seungri said, Dara was with you”


AM I THE WITCH'S KEEPER?


“Yeah, she was” Jiyong answers in a bored tone. 


“Where is she?”


“I told her I was going back to camp. She said she'll just follow.” A feeling of dread washes over Jiyong“Why are you looking for her, hyung?“


Grimly, Won Bin says “Dara hasn't come back.”


“Have you checked with the others? Maybe they saw her?” Jiyong quells the panic rising in him.


“I did. They haven't seen her. Where did you last saw Dara?”


“Near the stream.”


“I'll go find her. I'll just get some supplies and tell the others” Won Bin held Jiyong's gaze “You shouldn't have left her alone Ji.” Won Bin turns around and walks back to the others.


“Damn.” Jiyong curses.


He tilts his head upwards and sees the sky is getting dark. He stops piling the wood as he remembers that one time inside the movie house.


Throwing aside the wood he has in his hand, he started running to where he last saw Dara.


FCUK! DON'T GET IN TROUBLE WITCH!




____________________________

4513 words..to make up for the absence...
RL's being a b!tch at me....>.<
and i'm already writing the next update
wuhahaha


but i need your help...
i don't have a name for the 
red bunny plushy...

give a cute name for me
so i can post the next chapter


THOUGHTS and COMMENTS
are welcome and appreciated

THANK YOU 
as always for reading