Retaliation

TEACHING MR. KWON

 

DARA'S POV

 

I don’t know why I am sitting in a chair inside my room and letting my sisters go fuss over me. Oh, wait. I remember now, today I’ll teach someone a lesson, and I am preparing for it. 


I never found the need to prep up. Why? Because I’m a mediocre. Yes, I am the resident dork. Not one guy would even think of giving me a second look. Believe me. I wouldn’t even give myself another look over.


My reluctance to fuss over myself confuses my sisters. I’m the youngest of three girls. Our eldest is Han Byul unnie. She is a living doll. Any endorsement she’s featured in is like a gold mine. Next is Bom unnie. She has a voice of an angel and a body to die for. They pester my life. Daily. Nag nag nag. All they do is nag at me on how I can improve my looks. Like I care.


I’ve always been a pushover. Ever since I was a little girl, and yet I never had the inclination to go against anyone. Until I’ve met the most despicable person on earth. Kwon Jiyong. His name alone sends shivers down my spine. Until now I curse the day when our paths crossed.





~oOo~




The president of the company decided to step down and let his son take over. I have a new boss. Kwon Jiyong. Devil incarnate. And for the first week alone, my life has never been the same. I think I’ve set-up as many dates, sent as many flowers, to different women, more than I could in my lifetime, in that one week. Yes, he is gorgeous and charismatic but I honestly don’t know what other women see in him. 


Women kept dropping by his office. And from the way they come out of his room, wearing a frazzled yet satisfied look, I know it’s not a simple meeting. I couldn’t care less. 


One day, another woman came for a “visit”. I buzzed to tell him.


“Send her in, Ms Park” And that I did. Like a lamb to a slaughterhouse.


It should’ve been just like the other days, but it wasn’t. Kwon Jiyong apparently forgot to press the button. I can very well hear the , grunting, and some other sounds that scandalized my entire being. I willed my body to move away from the table, but I can’t. The entire time, I sat there with my face red as a tomato. 


I snapped from my trance just in time to see the door opened. And was surprised that Kwon Jiyong, actually walked the woman out from his office.


This is a first


Then he actually kissed her. Deep. Right smack in front of me. I felt my face turn red again, as I recall the sounds I heard awhile ago. I glanced back at them and saw Kwon Jiyong looking at me as he kissed the girl. Busted! I decided to play innocent, pretending to study the papers on my desk. I could hear his footsteps getting near, I held my breath in. When he continued to go inside his room, I let out a sigh of relief the moment I heard the door closed.


My relief was short lived.


“Ms. Park, would you please come inside?”


“Yes, Mr. Kwon” 



I took a deep breath before I entered the room. He was seated in his chair, his head bent over the reports I gave this morning.


“Have a seat Ms. Park”


I did. Minutes pass by and still he hasn’t said anything. Then I got preoccupied trying to think of a reason why he called me in, I failed to notice that he had stood up from his chair and is now standing directly in front of me and had captured me in place by bracing his hands on each side of the chair.


“Liked what you heard Ms. Park?” He whispered in my ear


HOLY CRAP! HE KNOWS!


“I.. uhmm. .. don’t know what you’re talking about Mr. Kwon” 


He reached out one of his hands to tuck behind my ear some strands that had gotten loose from the bun “I know you heard it all”


My heart was pounding hard. Our faces were too close, I can actually feel his breath against my skin. Then I made a mistake by dropping my gaze on his lips. 


“Wonder what my kiss tastes like?” He whispered


He started to lower his head nearer. I made my second mistake. My eyes drifted close and raised my head up. 


“Grandmothers are not my type” He muttered and started laughing his head off like a buffoon


That snapped me back to reality. I immediately opened my eyes. 


“I’ll go back to my desk Mr. Kwon” I stood up and walked out of the room, heading straight to the ladies room.


I splashed water on my heated face. Bracing my hands against the sink, I stared at my reflection. His words echoing in my head. Taunting me.


Grandmothers are not my type


I never felt so humiliated. 


I’ll show who you’re messing with Kwon Jiyong.


 

-END OF DARA'S POV-
 

 
 
~oOo~




 

A costume party is being held at one of the function rooms of the hotel. It was a gala by Kwon Corporation. Everyone was having the time of their lives. Except for one person sitting gloomily at the head table. Jiyong feels guilty over the prank he played on his secretary. He never meant to go that far.


But when he had his face that near to hers, it was only then that he realized she has good, clear skin. It looks so inviting, but not as inviting as her naturally pink lips. He felt something when he was looking at her. And it unnerved him. 


His eyes strayed towards the door just as someone dressed as a fairy with butterfly wings entered through it. Almost everyone in the room stopped to gaze at the beautiful woman who had just entered.


A small frown mars his face as his eyes follow the fairy, who seems to be going to his direction. Jiyong straightens up in his seat.


It couldn’t be….


The fairy stopped right in front of his table and gave a curtsy. Raising her head up, she smiles at Jiyong. Her face was so heart stopping beautiful. He stood up from his seat and went near her until they were standing face to face.


“Good evening, Mr. Kwon” 


“Ms. Park? Sandara Park?”






~oOo~




“I got a room upstairs. Let’s go” Dara whispered to him


Minutes later Jiyong found himself being led to one of the rooms by no other than the prim and proper Ms. Sandara Park. 


The moment they entered the door, he was pressed against the wall. Her hand, started caressing his face, before it went higher to tangle with his hair, pulling him close. 


“Ms. Park….Sandara”


“Dara. Call me Dara”


Their lips were only an inch apart. He could actually smell her sweet breath.


“Let’s get to you on the bed and out of these clothes” Dara says as she guides him near the bed.


That surprised Jiyong even more. Never had he imagined the stiff Sandara Park, could be this y and feisty. But he is only a mere mortal not to succumb to what the stunning creature before him is offering. He started to remove his clothes until he was down to his boxers.


She roamed her eyes over his near ness and said “Nice. Now, go and lie on the bed, I’ll just get something” 


He complied as she disappeared inside the bathroom. He could already feel he’s starting to get aroused, and they haven’t even kissed yet!


Came her voice from the bathroom “Close your eyes and don’t peek”


He did. And he could hear her soft steps, getting near him. The bed moved as she sat on one side. She grabs hold his hands and raises them above his head. He could feel something fuzzy and round encircling his wrists.


CLICK… CLICK


“Now open them”


Looking up, Jiyong sees his hands handcuffed to the bed.


“I never knew you’re into this stuff” Jiyong says, getting more at his sudden discovery of Dara’s wild side.


“You don’t know a lot of things about me, Mr. Kwon” Dara purred as she traced an invisible path from Jiyongs face down to his chest with her forefinger. 


Jiyong lets out a small groan. Dara is torturing him. And his body craves for more.


Splaying one hand against his chest, she leans over. Their mouths just a breath apart. His eyes drifted close in anticipation. Dara’s next move, surprised him even more. She grabs hold of his head and kissed him on the lips. They kissed for a few minutes. They were both trying to catch their breaths when their lips parted. 


“Now, I won’t wonder. You’re a great kisser.” She whispered before standing up “But you’re also not my type.”


That made Jiyong open his eyes and look at Dara.


“I’ll leave the keys here” Dara places the keys to the handcuffs on top of the table and started to move away. 


Jiyong was too shocked at what’s happening, he couldn’t utter a single word. He felt relieved when Dara stopped walking.


“By the way, Mr Kwon, I quit!” Dara says and continued out of the room. Leaving a dazed Jiyong behind.

 

 

~oOo~

 

 

Her head held high, Dara goes out of the hotel room and strolls over towards the elevators. She booked a room specifically with revenge,the one she had just played out on her previous boss, in mind. 



The adrenalin that was pumping inside her veins slowly subsides, as the elevator goes down. She sags against the mirrored walls.


Dara lets out a groan, when she saw her reflection. Her lips were bruised from the kiss she had shared with the detestable Kwon Jiyong. A kiss that was not part of her plan.


"I can't believe I actually did that...."


She went out of the hotel and hailed a cab. As the cab travels down the streets to her home, Dara dwells on the victory she got tonight.


"Serves you right, Kwon Jiyong." 


Then she remembered something important after the cab pulls over in front of their house. 


"I guess I better start looking for a new job by Monday"
 

 

~oOo~

 

 

Back at the hotel....


Jiyong has his senses back from the surprising turn of events. He is still handcuffed to the posts of the bed



"Crap! I can't believe I got played by no other than little Miss herself" He tried to struggle against the chains. Fuming that he got pawned by his naive secretary...slash that ex-secretary.


Then the kiss they've shared earlier flashed through his mind. And boy, he didn't foresee that behind her prudish looks, Sandara Park knows how to kiss his socks off. He could feel his shorts starting to form a tent.


"Great..... Now I have to worry about you too" 


He would've struggled more but his wrists were already so bruised.


You'll pay for this Sandara Park! 

 

 


 

My current monster

THOUGHTS and COMMENTS are welcome and appreciated

THANK YOU for reading