Lost

I Thought He Was the Same As the Others

The bell’s ringing surprised me. I was too deep in thought. Ok…I’m too much curious about other people’s identity. That’s not me. It started with the gesture…the wave. Ok so now I’m blaming it on others. That’s not me.

On my way home, I thought of taking a stroll around the park. When I got there, I heard a voice. I tiny voice. Someone sounded lost. I followed the voice and found out that it was from a little girl. She was crying.

“Mommy! Mommy! …waaah…where are you? MOMMY?!” She cried even more. She is lost. I walked closer to her.

“Um…Hello…Let me help you find your mom…What’s your name?” I said, smiling. Poor girl…

“…A-Ah! Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!! It’s SADAKO!!!!” The little girl screamed. “…n-no…I-I…” Then, a woman showed up. “Hiroko!!!” The little girl ran and landed in her arms. “Mom…she scared me…” The woman didn’t look too happy.

“Why are you scaring my daughter?!” “I-I…I didn’t mean to-“

“What kind of a person are you?! …” She patted her daughter’s head and hugged her. I ran away.

They misunderstood me. Everyone always misunderstood me. Nobody understands me. Nobody is willing to know the real me. I was just trying to help, right? …I cried while I ran. Now my vision was blurry, I can’t see well. All I see are 2 bright lights getting brighter and brighter…

And a loud BEEEEEP

…!

I stopped and rubbed my eyes. A car…! I screamed.

KURONUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard a loud voice. I turned to the direction of the voice. I can’t see that well. I felt two hands grab my shoulders and push me to the other side of the road.

Everything went blank.