Sweet Potato and Water

Gluttony

 

“Yoongie!! Yoongie!! Wake up!! Professor might see you..” Seohyun whispered while tapping Yoona’s elbow. “Aigoo. Things I do for you.” She took out her thick book and spread it onto Yoona to hide her sleeping. It’s second day of school and Yoona’s being herself again. They were in algebra class and usually, she sleeps when she doesn’t like the subject. Seohyun just sighed looking at her bestfriend like that. When the bell rang Yoona tilted her head up and stretched her hands up.

“Goodmorning Joohyunaaaah!!” She yelled not knowing that the professor hasn’t gone out yet. Everybody looked at her and the class bursted into laughter.

“So, Im Yoona-shi, I believe you had your little nap in my class. Since it’s just the second day of class, I’ll let it slip. Be sure to listen next time.” The professor was in a good mood and Seohyun sighed in relief. “Ok class, see you on Thursday.” He went out and the class immediately went out to their next subject.

“Yoongie, what’s your next subject??” Seohyun asked her while fixing her things.

“Theatre, I guess??” She answered not so sure about her schedule. Seohyun shook her head disapprovingly.

“Let me see your schedule.” Yoona handed out to her as she began to scan the paper.

“Oh, we’re classmates!” Seohyun said excitedly. She hugged Yoona as if there was no tomorrow. “Common, were gonna be late!!” She grabbed Yoona’s hand and dragged her out of the door. They ran to the auditorium and they realized that they were too early. They searched for a comfortable sit and settled themselves there. Yoona was a bit bored and started to look around. Suddenly, the door of the auditorium went wide open and a familiar guy entered the room. They both looked to see who it was and they screamed at the top of their lungs.

“KKEEEEEEEYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!” It was Key, their old classmate in Physics when they were in 2nd year.

“Yah! What’s with the loudness?! You two did miss me so much huh?” Key approached them and sat beside Yoona.

“How have you been?!” Seohyun asked enthusiastically.

“I’m fine. I didn’t know were at the same class. They opened 3 sections for theatre, small world huh. It’s fortunate that I’m classmates with you two.” He smiled at them and the two girls just nod. They were so busy chitchatting that they didn’t notice that students were already occupying the other seats.

------------

“Dude, where’s your next subject??” Yonghwa asked Jonghyun while panting.

“Theatre, what’s wrong with you??” Jonghyun looked at Yonghwa weirdly.

“I kinda broke up with my girlfriend and she got mad. She’s been chasing me all afternoon, I didn’t even get to attend my first class because of it. Yiisshh~ girls nowadays.” He said while wiping the sweat from his forehead.

“YAAAAH! Jung Yong HWAAAAA!! Don’t you dare run away from meeee!!” Suddenly, a girl popped out of nowhere and Jonghyun and Yonghwa stared at each other with a knowing look. Yonghwa nodded his head and so did Jonghyun, they ran as fast as they could leaving the girl behind.

“I’m not finished with you yet YONGHWAAAA!” The girl shouted angrily. They reached the auditorium and boy there were so many students. They went to look for seats and the only vacant seat they saw were at the front. After a while, their professor finally arrived and everyone went silent.

“Good Afternoon everyone!” He called out.

“Good Afternoon sir.”

“Welcome to Theatre class! I’m your professor Mr. Onew. But you can call me Prof.” Everyone laughed. “Why did you just laughed?! Did I said something funny?!” Mr. Onew said with a scary voice. Everyone went silent and stiff. “Oh I’m just kidding class!” He said with a warm smile. “This is what you’ll be learning here at Theatre class. You’ll learn to fake a laugh! ACT! SING! DANCE! Play a specific instrument! And so much more!!” He said while raising up his hands. “Why is everybody so quiet?? I didn’t mean to scare you.” He insisted, but still, everyone was still silent. “You!” He pointed the guy at the front. “Come here.”

--------------------

Yoona, Seohyun and Key were happily talking when they heard their professor entered the room. Yoona felt her tummy grumbled and Seohyun and Key heard it and giggled. Yoona just made a face and try to pay attention to the professor who just made a joke but everyone didn’t seem too scared of what he just did. She searched for Seohyun’s bag at the floor and looked inside it. She knows that Hyunnie’s always bring goguma with her and she was so damn hungry she couldn’t take it anymore. She raised her head and fixes herself. Seohyun tried to snatch away her food but Yoona’s too fast. She unwrapped the sweet potato and start munching on it. Seohyun just gave her an unbelievable look. She took a big bite and again tried her hardest to listen to what they’re professor is talking.

“Why is everybody so quiet?? I didn’t mean to scare you.” He insisted, but still, everyone was still silent. “You!” He pointed the guy at the front. “Come here.” The guy stood up and Yoona suddenly choked.

“Eheeeem. Eheeeem..” Key looked at her worried and took her food from her.

“Yah, slow down!!” He said whispering. Seohyun immediately handed her water bottle and Yoona drank it all.

“Aigoo, that was a relief!” Yoona said also whispering. When she was about to look and listen again to their professor, she suddenly realized that everyone was staring at her including the professor.

“Uh-oh” Yoona mumbled under her breath.

“You, young lady over there! Come here!” The professor pointed at her and she immediately went down the stage.

----------------------------

“Why is everybody so quiet?? I didn’t mean to scare you.” He insisted, but still, everyone was still silent. “You!” He pointed at Jonghyun who’s sitting at the front. “Come here.” Jonghyun stared at his professor nervously but still went to the stage because he doesn’t want to get in trouble. He was about to interview him when a girl suddenly choked loudly stealing everyone’s attention. Jonghyun saw her with wide eyes and remembered that she was the same girl at the convenience store window. He felt his lips curved in to a smile and can’t help but to look at her. The professor signaled him to sit and ordered the girl to go down to the stage. He observed the embarrassed girl while she slowly walked down the stairs.

 

 

She’s really cute.. He thought to himself. He suddenly had the urge to be friends with her..

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update everyone. I'll try to update tomorrow and also continue enchanted. keke. ^^

Have fun reading and don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe. Silent readers, please say something and leave a comment. Thank you everyone! :)