Hunger. TT_TT

Gluttony

 

“Okay class! Today is the most awaited day for everyone!” Mr. Onew announced excitedly. “We will have a play and we’ll be dividing the class into two!! Isn’t this exciting??!” Everyone was chatting happily while others just whined. “Everyone settle down. Now, since I already assigned your two leaders, Park Shin Hye-shi and Lee Sun Kyu-shi please come here in front.” Two girls from the students rose and went forward to the stage. “This will be your team leaders. Arraso?? Since I’m a very nice professor, I will let you pick whoever you want to be your leader. BUT, a group must only consist of 20 members since you are all 42. I’ll give you five minutes to decide.”

“Yoongie, who among those two would you like to be grouped with?” Seohyun asked Yoona who’s obviously not interested in such matters. Yoona shrugged so she looked at Key instead.

“Let’s go for Sunny. She’s nice and I bet she’d be an awesome leader. We’re seatmates in History and I think she’s really approachable and friendly.”

“Then Sunny it is!” Yoona finally said.

---------------------------------

“Hyung, who do you want to be your leader? I’ll come with you since I don’t know anyone here besides you and them.” Jonghyun asked while pointing at Yoona and company.

“I wanna be with Shinhye-shi, but that would be obvious don’t you think??” Shinhye was Yonghwa’s first love, he tried to confess to her but it just ended badly. She’s also the reason why he won’t settle to a serious relationship. He was hurt badly. “Maybe we should just be with that Lee Sun Kyu girl then.” He finally decided.

“Okay then.” Jonghyun answered.

“Okay everyone, for Shinhye-shi, please gather here at my right.” Students were absolutely chaotic. Almost everyone wants to be her members. “Yah, I said 20 students only!” Mr. Onew scolded while Sunny’s looking upset at his left side because no one seems to be interested to be her member. Mr. Onew was trying his best to calm his students but everyone was stubborn and ended up hurting each other so he was left no choice but let them be. He looked at the 8 remaining students who were waiting for him to finish. He looked at Shinhye worriedly and asked her. “Are you okay with this amount of members??”

“Deh, I could handle them professor. Please trust me.” She replied smiling and bowed.

“Okay then, you.” He pointed at the other students. “Gather here with Sun Kyu-shi.” Seohyun, Yoona, Key, Jonghyun, Yonghwa and the rest stood up and went to Sunny’s side who’s still looking at the ground. “It’s your choice to pick your own story, whether it’s a self written or adapted or revised. You may start discussing today and for the rest of the month. Shinhye-shi’s group may occupy that side while Sun Kyu-shi on the other side. Good luck everyone.” Students quickly went to their respective places.

“So, shall we start with introduction first??” Sunny started. “My name is Lee Sun Kyu, but please call me Sunny. I don’t like my name. I’m a 3rd year student and as you can see, I’m not very popular, but I promise to do everything I can to lead this team successfully. I hope everyone cooperates and please look after me.” She bowed while the others clapped. They were sitting in circles and they all looked at Key who was sitting next to Sunny.

“Annyeong. I’m Kim Ki Bum, but please refer to me as Key. Kamsamnida.”

“Annyeong, Seo Joo Hyun Imnida but you can call me Seohyun, I’m in my 3rd year right now and I’m currently taking performing arts.” She bowed and she saw someone smirked. It was Jung Yong Hwa so she just threw him an angry glare.

“Annyeong.” Yoona said without enthusiasm giving everyone goosebumps. Seohyun nudge her elbow but she ignored her best friend. She was hungry and she was not in the mood. “Call me Yoona. I like to eat. That’s all.” Sunny looked at her weirdly but encouraged the guy sitting next to Yoona to continue.

“Annyeong, Lee Tae Min Imnida. I’m in my 2nd year now and I’m taking this subject in advance so please take care of me sunbaes.”

“Annyeong, Jung Krystal Imnida. I’m also in my 2nd year and Tae Min-shi is my batchmate. Please take care of me also.”

“Annyeong, Lee Hong Ki Imnida, I’m in my 4th year so I guess I’m the oldest. Keke. Yes, I’m a repeater and I don’t want to talk about it. I hope we could all get along and let’s take care of eachother.” Everyone giggled because of his humor.

“Annyeong, Jung Yong hwa Imnida. Please treat me well.” He then looked at Seohyun who was looking back at him with disgust. He just smirked and let out his tongue. Tss. So childish. Seohyun thought. And finally, the last one left.

“Annyeong everyone, Lee Jong Hyun Imnida. I just transferred here from busan so please take care of me.” After introducing themselves, they all clapped and looked at each other encouragingly.

“So, what would be our story?? Should we write one of our own?? Don’t be afraid to suggest because I really can’t handle this by myself.” Sunny smiled at them, waiting for a respond.

“Sunbae, what if we revise a fairytale?” Krystal suggested.

“That would be hardwork if we’re still revising the story. We should just perform it as it is in the story. It would be less hassle for all of us.  But fairytale would definitely be interesting and easy enough.” Hongki added before it offends Krystal who’s smiling awkwardly.

“Hmm. How about a love story??” Key clapped his hands excitedly.

“Right!!” Sunny exclaimed. “But what story should we do?? And who would be our main pair??” Everyone went silent for a moment to think.

“Yonghwa sunbae could really fit the part of the prince since he’s really good looking, while Seohyun sunbae looks really feminine and sweet and they kinda look good together.” Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. Also Yoona who seems to be paying more attention now.

“ANIYO!! SHIRO!!” Yonghwa and Seohyun said in unison.

“See! They even know how to harmonize.” Taemin said.

“How about beauty and the beast??” Krystal added.

“Don’t make me puke, what’s beauty with her??!” Yonghwa said disgustingly looking over Seohyun.

“Well, you look like a beast yourself!” Seohyun said angrily.

“Why not Cinderella??” Krystal tried to suggest again.

“Well, she sure fits a part of a maid, since she looks like one.” Yonghwa said confidently. Seohyun’s nose were starting to flare and Yoona had to calm her bestfriend.

“I don’t think lovestory is a good idea.” Key finally said. Sunny sighed in defeat and touched her forehead in stress.

“How about Alice in Wonderland??” Hongki saying out loud.

“Shh. The other group might hear and steal our idea!” Sunny shushed him.

“Actually, that’s not a bad idea.” Key said nodding his head exaggeratingly.

“So who gets to play Alice?” Seohyun finally calmed down and tried focusing on the discussion.

“As if you again. You won’t fit her. You won’t fit in any female lead.” Yonghwa teased. He likes teasing her so much because there’s something about her face that makes him somehow, happy inside. She ignored him and just let him be. Calm down Hyunie, he’s a jerk. He’s just a waste of time. She calmed down herself again.

“You two should please stop arguing and focus on this.” Jonghyun finally said in his serious tone which made everyone quiet.

“So… How about we describe the characters first so that we could come up who’s who.” Hongki said looking at Sunny.

“First of all, there’s Alice.” Key took a piece of paper from his bag and start writing the characters.

“Oh, Alice is clumsy, lazy and somewhat an eater? Because most of her scenes are eating right? She’d eat whatever she sees, that’s why she got stuck in wonderland.” Krystal said while gathering her thoughts and trying to remember the story since she’s always fond of fairytales. Key and Seohyun looked at Yoona who’s eyes lids are heavy.

“Yoongiee! You’d be perfect for an ALICE!” Key shook Yoona’s shoulder and looked at her with excited eyes.

“What?” Yoona was confused since she’s not really listening.

“We’re talking about Alice. Alice in Wonderland.” Seohyun explained. “And we think that you’d be perfect for the part.” Yoona was still spacing out and trying to absorb what her bestfriend just said.

“She’s hopeless, why don’t we just think of another-“ Yonghwa didn’t finish what he was about to say since Yoona cut him off.

“There’s this part where Alice gets to eat at the Mad Hatter’s tea party right?” Everyone nodded in shock. “If I’ll be eating for real, I’ll do it.” Seohyun hugged her bestfriend happily but Yoona just pouted since she’s really hungry imagining the food that she’s about to eat on they’re play. “Oh, and one more thing.” Everyone caught her attention. “The scene in our practices should be real okay? I want to eat everytime we do the scenes. You got it?” Yoona said pointing her hands to their leader Sunny.

“Well, we don’t have time to bake a cake everytime we practice, but we’ll see to it that there will be food or snacks for you to eat. So, Alice is Yoona-shi.” Sunny reached out her hands to give Yoona a handshake which she immediately accepted. They decided the rest of the characters and everyone was cooperating well. Since they’re few, some would have double characters and they decided to work extra hard for the props and costumes. They also decided to meet every Saturday at a particular place.

“So I guess that’s it. I’m really grateful for everyone’s hard work.” Sunny asked for everyone’s numbers except for Yonghwa and Jonghyun. She’s not comfortable talking to them because she finds Yonghwa arrogant while Jonghyun scary so she approached Yoona.

“Yoona-shi.” She tapped Yoona’s shoulder.

“Deh?”

“Could you please do me a favor? Please ask Jonghyun-shi and Yonghwa-shi’s number for me?” Sunny asked and gave her best aegyo. Yoona finds it cute. How can I say no to that? Uggh. But I’m really hungry. But. Ugh. No choice. She thought. She hesitated for a while but nodded. She slowly went near Jonghyun who’s talking to Yonghwa. She lightly tapped his shoulders and he looked to see who it was.

“Uhhm, Jonghyun-shi.” She said shyly. Jonghyun finally smiled while Yonghwa looks shocked.

“Deh Yoona-shi?” Ottoke? Why does he have to be so handsome?? She asked herself.

“Uhhm. Number. Sunny. Yonghwa. Jonghyun. Number? PLAY? ALICE?!” She blurted to fast. Yonghwa and Jonghyun seemed confused.

“Uhh, Yoona-shi, could you please a little calmer.” Jonghyun said to Yoona which made her more nervous. Okay, this is weird. I’ve never felt this before except when I’m hungry. Jonghyun-shi definitely don’t look like food. Ottoke Yoona!! She screamed in her thoughts. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Hwaiting! “SUNNY, NEEDS, YOUR NUMBERS, FOR THE PLAAAAAY.” She said as if talking to retards. Yonghwa bursted to laughter while Jonghyun found it adorable and smiled. Yoona face palmed herself so she repeated it for the third time hoping that she would not mess up this time. “Sunny, she needs your numbers so she could contact you for the play.” She sighed in relief and finally smiled. Jonghyun took out his ballpen and a piece of scratch paper from his notebook. He scribbled down his numbers and so did Yonghwa. He handed it to Yoona as she quickly ran away. She went back to bow and then again, ran away.

“You’re right.” Yonghwa said looking at Jonghyun who’s still smiling widely. “She’s fun to be with.”

 

-------------------------------------

Author’s note: Sorry for the less JongYoon and YongSeo moments. I’m kinda letting you focus first on the project part because this is one of the most important scenes in this story where they will finally be closer to each other. I’m sorry for the delay of my updates. Miyanhe loyal readers. Please keep on commenting and subscribing. I feel lazy when you don’t leave your comments. But my sister keeps bugging me to continue this. So. Enough of this blah blah blah. Enjoy reading! ^^