Food Galore!! Part 2

Gluttony

 

Once they sat on an empty table, Yoona forgot who she’s with and immediately ordered.  Jonghyun watched her quietly as he calculate his money mentally. The waiter arrived and served their food.

“Thank you for the food!! Uwaaah! It looks delicious!” She reached for her chopstick and spoon and started digging in. Jonghyun joined her and they ate wholeheartedly.

----------------------

Seohyun hurriedly walks towards the bus station after leaving Yonghwa at the school grounds. He was being chased by his crazy ex girlfriend, and Seohyun thought it was her chance to run away from him. She checked her bag for some coins, but she can’t seem to find her purse. She tried looking at her pockets but she found nothing. Pabo Seohyun! You left your purse at Yoona’s bag! You ask her to hold it for you before you go to the comfort room earlier remember! UGH! Pabo!! She thought. So, without any nickel with her, she decided to just walk home. After 30 mins. Of walking, she reached the part of Seoul wherein a small town is appears. It’s a little after 6 when she arrived. While walking, she felt someone’s following her. Relax Seohyun. You’re just being paranoid. You’ve lived here for 5 years now. No one can harm you. She continued pacifying herself until she found the small entrance, a shortcut towards her apartment. It’s very steep and there’s no streetlight nor even a little ray of light passes through it. Deciding whether to just take the long route where dogs are scattered in the streets, she looked down and saw her 4 inched heeled shoes. Again, looking at the steep shortcut, she breathed deeply and walked through it. She placed her right hand inside her bag and looked for something sharp incase someone tries to do funny business on her. Slowly, she stepped farther, realizing that she’s not breathing properly, she took another step, and another one, and another until she reached the middle of the hallway. Intuition took over her that someone’s following her. So she hurried her strive but before she could move, someone already held her arm.

---------------------------------

“Wow.” Was all Jonghyun could say after Yoona finished a whole bunch of food placed in front of them.

“Ehehe. Sorry about that, you shouldn’t have seen my monster side.” She said shyly as she touched her bloated tummy from too much eating. After they paying their meal, they decided to go for a walk at the playground near the restaurant.

“Jonghyun-shi, really thank you for the treat.” She smiled genuinely at him and he eagerly smiled back.

“Yah, didn’t we just ended our banmal earlier?”

“Right, sorry. I forgot.” They walked pass the slides and decided to sit at the empty swings.

“It’s a good thing I brought lots of money today.” Jonghyun said as they both laughed.

“I’m sorry, you’re the one who offered it. Free food, why do I have to decline that?” She paused for a while and looked up the almost dark clouds. “I didn’t know we ate that long?”

“It was 4:15 when I asked you for lunch. I guess I was nervous that I didn’t know that it’s suppose to be dinner.” They went silent for a while and looked at the orangey blue sky.

“I’m really not like this back then.”  Yoona said while pulling herself to move the swing backwards.

“Like what?” Same as her, he started swinging.

“Eating a lot. There has been someone who made me like this.” Jonghyun looked at her and he could see the sadness in her eyes. “He was someone who looks after me as if I’m the most precious thing in the world. I always made myself pretty for him. I was really different back then. It’s so hard to believe that I’ve changed a lot after he..” He stopped moving and looked at her curiously. Noticing that she’s revealing her past to someone she met not too long ago, she decided to stop. It’s not that she don’t trust Jonghyun, but she thought that it’s too soon for him to know that deep about her. She stood up and smiled at him. “It’s getting late. Shall we go home now?”

“Alright.” Though he wanted to ask further, he stopped himself knowing that she doesn’t want to talk about it anymore. They started walking when his phone rang from his pocket.

“Yoboseyo? Eh? Uh, She’s right here with me. What? Seohyun-shi? Arraso, we’ll be there in a while. De.”

“Who was that? What happened to Seohyun?!” Yoona asked worriedly.

“Seohyun was almost attacked by some men on her way home. Good thing Yonghwa followed her, come on, she’s in our house.” They went back at school and reached for the parking lot where Yonghwa’s van is.

----------------------------------

“Wh-where am I?” She tried to get up but she could feel the sickening throbbing of her head. She felt someone slightly pushed her back to lie down. She slowly opened her eyes and saw someone familiar.

“Am I dead? Am I in hell? Oh no! Why is there a demon in front of me?!” She said in horror and eyes wide open.

“YAH!! I’m no devil! You could’ve atleast thank your rescuer!!” Yonghwa removed his hand from her tiny shoulder and stood up.

“Wh-what happened??” She asked.

“What happened was you’re being reckless and almost got yourself in trouble! If I didn’t follow you, I swear, I don’t know what would’ve happened!” He said hysterically. He phased back and forth which made Seohyun a little dizzy.

“YAH! You stalking me?!”

“I’m not stalking you! It just so happens that I.. Well.. I was...” Just in time, Jonghyun and Yoona came barging to the door and quickly went beside Seohyun.

“Hyunie!!! Oh my gosh! I was so worried!! Are you alright? Where does it hurt??” Yoona said while panicky searching for wounds or scratches.

“I’m fine. I’m fine.” Seohyun insisted. She tried sitting down with difficulty, so Yoona assisted her.

“Whether you like it or not, you’ll be living with me young lady! No more buts! I can’t afford worrying about you everytime you go home.” After discussing things, Yonghwa’s mother asked them to stay for dinner, but the two girls decline and told her that they would visit next time and promise to have dinner. Yoona called her driver to fetch them there.

“Yonghwa-shi, thank you for taking care of my Hyunnie.” Yoona poked Seohyun as if telling her to say something.

“Thanks.” Seohyun said unwillingly. “But, that doesn’t cover your stalking to me. I still want to know why you followed me.”

“YAH! Can’t you just thank me for saving you?! Why do you have to bring that topic again?”

“Because you’re being creepy! You’re following me!!”

“I’m not following you! It just happens that I’m going the same way!”

“Liar!”

“No I’m not!”

“Yes, you are!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!!”

“Yah!! Stop it you guys!!” Seohyun stuck out her tongue, while Yonghwa does the same. Jonghyun and Yoona just shook their heads. When Yoona’s ride arrives, they bid their goodbyes and thank you, and drove off.