Candy

Gluttony

 

Ottoke??!!! Yoona’s mind was screaming. When she stepped near their professor, she looked down without wanting to look at everyone else.

“Miss??” Her professor said, she finally looked up.

“Deh?” She answered nervously.

“Introduce yourself.” He said with a warm smile.

“Um, okay.” She mumbled under her breath.

“Please louder.” Sir Onew said. She nodded and sighed. Hwaiting. She thought. She finally manage to face the audience and only looked where Seohyun and Key was. They looked so worried but then finally smiled and signaled a fighting hand gesture.

“Annyeong Haseyo! Im Yoona Imnida!!!” She said loudly but not enthusiastically.

“Ms. Im Yoona. Why are you eating earlier??” Sr. Onew asked and Yoona began to look at the ground again. “You know that food is not allowed during class hours.” He scolded her calmly. “As your punishment, you will do an act for us.”

“Deh?!” She asked suddenly feeling her knees weaken.

“Sing, dance or act. Whatever your heart pleases.” Onew encouraged her. He went out the stage and left Yoona all alone. She was panicking. She felt that all eyes were watching her which was true. She looked at each and every one of her classmates. Her gaze stopped at a familiar boy she saw at the convenience store. Suddenly, she fell to the floor and Onew rushed to her side to support her. STUPID WEAK KNEES!! She cursed in her mind. She manages to stand up.

“Are you okay??” Onew asked in a worried tone.

“Deh.” She said still anxious.

“You can do it.” He smiled and walked out of stage again. Aish!! Here goes nothing. Since she was not on her right mind that day, she danced weirdly. (Here’s the link where you can watch her goobne commercial. HAHA! It was the only dorky dance I could find. :> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muc0XDvMIuY) after she dance, everyone was quiet but she bowed and waited for the respond of the teacher. Everyone clapped their hands and some were laughing. Even their professor was surprised of her act.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about!! When you perform, you do things you don’t imagine you could do!! Bravo Ms. Im, you may now take your seat. Yoona ran out of the stage when she accidentally tripped in front of a guy. Mr. Onew was about to help her when he saw that the guy reached out his hands for her. She took it without looking and stood up. She looked at him to say thank you when she realized that he was the same guy on the convenience store.

“Ms. Yoona, are you okay??” Ottoke?! He knows my name!!!!! She said happily in her thought. Pabo Yoona, you just said your name earlier!! She slapped her forehead making Jonghyun laugh. Yoona can’t help but to be embarrass.

“Kamsamnida.” She bowed and ran up the stairs carefully. When she reached her seat, Seohyun and Key were looking at her with their mouths hanging wide open.

“Yah, close your mouth. A fly might enter.” She said still regretting her dancing on stage. She sat on her sit and covered her face with her hands.

“You have some nerve there when you dance.” Key suddenly .

“I was nervous!!” Who wouldn’t be nervous???

“Well, good luck with that for the rest of the semester.” Key said shifting his eyes ones again to the professor. Seohyun can’t seem to say something to her so she just rubbed her back to comfort her friend. The theatre class ended with a blur. Yoona didn’t even get to understand her professor’s lectures because of embarrassment. When they went out of the auditorium, 2 guys were waiting for them at the door.

---------------------------

“Annyeong Haseyo, Im Yoona Imnida!” The girl introduced herself and Yonghwa was laughing beside him.

“Yah,” Yonghwa tapped him on the shoulders which made him look. “Is this girl a soldier or what?” He just smile and continued looking at the girl. So, her name is Yoona.. He thought. The professor ordered her to entertain everyone. He smiled widely and waited for her to dance but the girl fell from the nervousness and Sr. Onew went to help her. When she finally got up, she still looked nervous and dance her heart out. It wasn’t the best performance he saw but he fined it adorable while his cousin was trying to hold his laugh by biting his lower lip. After the performance, everybody was staring at her, after they recover, some clapped their hands, while the others laughed, like his cousin who was laughing loudly. He just shook his head and just clapped his hands. The girl or Yoona seemed embarrass when she went out of the stage and clumsily tripped in front of him. He seemed surprise with it and he decided to offer her his hand. She took it and she looked at him. She was staring so intensely so he finally manage to ask her.

“Ms. Yoona, are you okay??” He asked her with a friendly smile. He waited patiently for her to respond but instead, she slapped her forehead which made him laugh. Boy, she’s one random girl. He thought. Just then she bowed and thanked him. After the Professor announce some do’s and don’ts, they were dismissed earlier than their time and Yonghwa was looking at him the whole afternoon.

“Yah, why are you smiling like a pabo??” Yonghwa tapped Jonghyun and looked at him strangely.

“You know the girl earlier??” He asked him.

“Yeah, what about her??”

“She’s cute.” He suddenly blurted out.

“You like her??!” Yonghwa asked in a surprise tone.

“No. More like, interested to be friends with her. I think she’s fun to be with.” He said smiling  to himself.

“I doubt that.” Yonghwa said with a smirk. When they were at the door of the auditorium, Jonghyun stopped and so did Yonghwa. “What are you doing?? We’re gonna be late for our next class.” Yonghwa said impatiently.

“I’m just gonna talk to her.” Jonghyun said looking for her.

“Who? That Yoona girl?? Com’on man! There’s plenty of girls here, why do you want to be friends with her??”

“Just shut up dude.” He hushed him which made Yonghwa to pout. After a while, they heard loud footsteps and loud laughs who was Yoona, Seohyun and Key. Yoona stopped when she saw Jonghyun and was about to walk when he suddenly talked to her.

“Hey, I’m Lee Jonghyun. I’ve just transfer here from busan.” He said offering her a handshake. Yoona was hesitating whether to shake his hands. Seohyun elbowed her and she accepted his hands.

“I’m Im Yoona.” She said shyly. Seohyun smiled at them and Key glared at Yonghwa.

“Anyeong Lee Jonghyun-shi, I’m Seo Joo Hyun, Yoona’s bestfriend, and this is..-“

“Key by the way.” Key cut her off still glaring at Yonghwa. “What’s your relationship with Jung Yong Hwa?? The school’s famous hear breaker.” Key said. Yonghwa’s ex who’s been following him around all day; Sulli, was Key’s ex girlfriend. She broke up with him because she likes Yonghwa more. Yonghwa was confused and mad at the same time. Yoona nudge Key and mouthed “STOP IT!” Everyone became awkward and Seohyun broke the silence first.

“Well, nice meeting you all, but excuse us for we have to attend our classes.” She bowed and so did Yoona and Key, Seohyun dragged the two away from them when Jonghyun called out to Yoona.

“Nice to meet you too. See you around.” Yoona looked back and bowed 3 times and accidentally slipped backwards. Seohyun helped her stand up and they ran.

------------------------

“AISSSSH!!! My back!! OMO!! It hurts!!” Yoona complained.

“Because you’re so clumsy!” Key said.

“Yah, what just happened earlier?? Why are you so mad with that Yonghwa guy??” Seohyun suddenly asked.

“I’ll tell you later. We have to go to class. Bye guys! See you later!!” He said while going the other way.

“Seohyun, what’s your next class??” Yoona said.

“Literature. You??”

“It’s my free time, I guess you can meet me at the convenience store. I’ll order you Hamburger.” Yoona wiggled her eyebrows while teasing Seohyun.

“YAH!” She slapped Yoona’s shoulder “Just order something healthy will you. Here, you’re breath smells bad!” Seohyun handed Yoona a candy and she immediately grabbed it from Seohyun’s hand.

“Waaah!!” Yoona exclaimed.

“So, does your back still hurts??”

“Anniyo.” Yoona said smiling with her candy on her cheeks.

“Aigoo. Food magic still works on you. Gotta go, I’ll see you later.” She hug her friend and went running to her next subject.

-----------------------

Seohyun ran to her next class and fortunately, her professor was late. She sat at the back next to a guy since the sits at the front were all taken.

“Annyeong Haseyo, Minhyuk Imnida.” Seohyun was startled by the sudden introduction of the guy next to her.

“Annyeong, Seohyun Imndia.” She greeted him shyly with a bow. A guy from their front looked at them with a surprised expression. Seohyun remembered who it was and they both looked at each other.

“You again?!” They said in unison.

 

----------------

Author’s note”

Annyeong! I’m sorry for the long wait update. I’ve been busy lately. The next chapter will have lots of Yongseo and Minseo moments so I hope gogumas are happy. ^^ I’ll also include lots of clumsy Yoona on the next chapter. Hihi. Oh, by the way, I’ll try to update ENCHANTED later. So to my loyal readers, please support both of my stories. KAMSAMNIDA!