Pasta and Pizza

Gluttony

Chapter 13

Seohyun and Yoona had a long quarrel that night about Seohyun moving in. At the end, Yoona won the argument and as for Kyuhyun who was eaves dropping with his other hyungs was ecstatic about the thought of Seohyun living with them. It is decided that the move will be schedule on a weekend.

After practicing that afternoon, Yoona was finishing the food they prepared as props for the play while Seohyun and the rest of CN Blue patiently waits for her. Jungshin on the other hand didn’t last for too long and started joining Yoona eating.

“Hey, thersh pletshy of fewd here! Do you guysh wantsh shome??” Yoona asked with her full mouth. Seohyun glared at her but she seems oblivious to the latters intention.

“Im Yoona! What did I tell you about talking with your mouth full?!” Seohyun scolded.

“Yiissh! Such an uptight girl! Ah!! Speaking of uptight and neat, have you packed your things already?”

“Pack??! Why? Where are you going Seohyun?” Yonghwa interrupted. He’s a little sad knowing that Seohyun is moving because he just learned where she lives yesterday. Now, he’ll have a hard time stalking her again. Wait, what? I’m not stalking her!! I’m just.. following her!! Stalking and following are different. You stupid author!!

A/N:  “Well okay, if you say so Yonghwa. Anyway, back to the story. “

“None of your business, and why are you using banmal?! Are we even friends?!” She asked, already feeling a little ridiculous as to how Yonghwa’s mood swings are affecting her. Yonghwa walked beside her and put his arms around her shoulder saying,

“Ofcourse we’re friends!! Right Hyuuun~??” With flaring nose, she removed his arms and walked away from him with arms crossed.

“Yah! You two stop it!” Minhyuk yelled. “And you hyung! Stop acting like a child and quit being mean to Seohyun.” Yonghwa shot him a glare while Seohyun gave him a thankful look.

“Want us to help you move out? Where ever you’re moving.. I mean, if that’s alright with you, Seohyun-shi.” Jonghyun asked.

“Ofcourse you can silly!” Yoona answered, earning a confused look from Seohyun.

“Can I come too??!” Yonghwa asked excitedly.

“NO!!” Minhyuk and Seohyun both said, which made the latter pout and sulk. What a baby! Seohyun thought.

“So it’s settled then! Let’s all meet at Seohyun’s apartment at Saturday.” Yoona finalized as she finished all the pasta left on her plate. Jungshin is, well, still eating.

“YEY!! So that means I can come, since none of you know where she lives!” Yonghwa said smugly, feeling proud of himself for FOLLOWING Seohyun yesterday. Finally author, you know the difference between Stalking and Following. A star for you!!!! Yonghwa praised me. Well thanks Yonghwa.

After the discussion, they all decided to go home. Jonghyun insisted that they take both girls home, but Seohyun declined knowing that a 30 minute ride with Yonghwa is a waste of time and annoying, so they bid goodbyes and went separate ways. When they got out of the building, Kyuhyun eagerly waved his hands at Yoona Seohyun.  I’m here!! I’m fetching you!! I’m so cool right?? Kyuhyun thought, but the preoccupied Seohyun went pass him, without bothering to greet him.

“Meeroooong~!” Yoona teased.

“Pig princess..” He hissed and went inside the car as Mr. Kim started the engine.

------------------------------------

“What was that all about Yonghwa??! Being all excited on Seohyun. You like her don’t you??” Jonghyun asked suspiciously while the other two listened quietly behind.

“Heeeey. Look who’s talking. You’re the one who’s having this lovey dovey, oogly eyes with Y-O-O-N-A. Yoona and Jonghyun sitting on the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!”

“How many times do I have to tell you that she just reminds me of Luna!!” Jonghyun defended.

“She is waaaaaay different from your sister! Don’t bring her up!!” Yonghwa argued.

“Who’s Luna??” Jungshin interrupted.

“Don’t in!!” They both yelled at poor maknae. Sheesh! What a bunch of grandpas! I was just asking!! Jungshin thought, while Minhyuk comforted his friend through patting his shoulders lightly.

“And don’t you dare turn tables!! Don’t think that we’re passed that topic about you liking Seohyun!!”

“LALALALALALALA!! I’m not listening!!!!” Yonghwa childishly retorted. Both hyungs are acting like children so the maknaes at the back put on their headphones and waited for the long ride to end.

---------------

“I don’t know hae.. I don’t know if I could trust her to you again..” Leeteuk said to the person on the other line.

“Please hyung, give me another chance! I won’t screw things up like last time. You know what I had to do. I already fixed it. Please.” He begged, hoping that the older person consider his plea. He heard him sigh and waited for him to respond.

“That’s not for me to decide. I’ll give you a chance, but the rest is up to her. You hurted her badly Hae. And remember. Break her heart again, and I swear I’m gonna break your pretty face. You heard me??!” The older heard him chuckle lightly and replied,

“Yes hyung. Trust me on this. I’ll never hurt her again.”

“Oppa!! We’re home!! I’m hungry!! Let’s order some pizza again!! I like cheese!! Hmmm. CHEESE!!” Yoona blabbered loudly.

“Look, she’s here so I gotta go now. See you when I see you.” He hang up the phone and went straight to his sister. “Minho-yah! Order some pizza for our princess!”

“You mean, pig princess?” Kyuhyun said, still having tantrums.

“Yah Im Kyuhyun! How dare you insult our angel?! Go to your room now!!!” Leeteuk ordered.

“Angel?!!! God, how many nicknames do you have for her?! Why can’t I be your angel!!!” Kyuhyun stomped his feet before walking away.

“What’s with him??!!” Leeteuk asked Yoona who just shrugged.

“Don’t know. Yah Seohyuniee~! Come inside! We’re having pizza parteeeeey!!”

---------------------------------

Saturday came and the boys were the first to arrive infront of Seohyun’s apartment. Yonghwa kept on jumping up and down as the others just looked at him with worried gaze, thinking that their hyung finally lost it. Jonghyun on the other hand kept on his cool, but rejoicing inside. After 20 minutes of agony, a car stopped and the 2 girls along with a tall handsome guy got out of it.

“Annyeong haseyo!” They greeted.

“Annyeong!! By the way, this is my older brother, Minho. He’s here to help us.” Yoona explained.

“And to be a chaperone.” Minho whispered, but loud enough for the boys to hear. Yoona and Leeteuk had a long discussion last night about Seohyun’s move and when he heard about boys helping his little sister and her bestfriend move, Leeteuk insisted that they bring Minho along or he won’t allow Yoona to help at all. So, without any choice, Yoona said yes and Leeteuk was satisfied.

After introductions, they started with the heaviest things to carry. As they did this, Minho’s there to witness his little sister exchanging shy smiles with a boy named Lee Jong Hyun. Who was he to interfere? He’s never seen Yoona so happy that it softens his heart. It’s been so long since he saw that lovely smile on his sister’s face again. It was rather too long. So, instead of getting on their way, he just helped and observed them silently. In between breaks, The boys would bond and talk about God know’s what, as the girls finish packing the rest of the stuffs. Yoona’s complaining of how hungry she is, while Seohyun kept nodding her head, but the truth is, she’s been mentally checking if she forgot something.

“Hey girls, need help?” Jonghyun asked, peeking through the door. Seohyun, knowing that her bestfriend likes this guy excused herself and went out of the room to give them some privacy.

“Your brother is really nice.” The boy said while he help Yoona move the boxes near the door.

“Yeah he is. He’s the nicest of them all. Don’t tell my other brothers.” Said Yoona with a wink. Jonghyun tensed from the revelation. So she has other brothers?!! WOW. Jonghyun thought. Ignoring his mocking conscience, they continue chatting and finished moving boxes in no time.

While at the car, Yonghwa kept on asking where Seohyun will move, but all of them just ignored him. Everyone already knows where she’ll move, except the boy who’s consistent on pushing Seohyun’s limits. The ride was fun and full of laughter. They used CN Blue’s van with the large boxes, and Mr. Kim following behind them with the light baggages. Minho and the other boys clicked automatically with whatever boy talk they agreed on. The two girls, also joined the conversation. Seohyun and Yonghwa would argue at some topics, while Yoona would constantly blush as she steal glances on Jonghyun, which Minho would catch. When they arrived at the mansion, Yoona was the first to got off the car and excitedly rang the bell for the others.

“Leeteuk oppa!! We’re here!! Open the door!” After a few seconds, the person on the other side was not she’s expecting.

“Anyeong Yoongie. It’s been a long time.”

Andwae..

 

---------------------------------------------

A/N:

Been gone for so long, and this is what I get? I know it's not enough but please forgive meeeeee. TT^TT so as you can see, Taengli09 is my co-author now. she's been my partner in crime for as long as i could remember. She's the one who created the new poster. :) let's all welcome her. YIPEEE!! Okay, i'll go now. Enjoy reading, and i'll be seeing all of you soon. ^^

 

-aizelou03