Chocolate Cake and some Goguma Latte. ^^

Gluttony

“Im Yoona! Do you know what time it is?!” Leeteuk scolded her but with concern in his voice.

“Miyanhe oppa, we were stuck on traffic and we had no other choice.” Yoona reasoned out.

“You could’ve called us!” Minho said mockingly.

“I did! But you won’t answer your phone, so I called Kyuhyun oppa, but he was also too busy playing his precious starcraft.”

“I was not playing!” Kyuhyun said defensively.

“Oh really? Then how come your phone says ‘sorry, can’t talk right now, busy playing starcraft, please leave a message after the beep.’ Ha!” Yoona stuck her tongue out while Seohyun giggled.

“We did not ignore your calls!” They both said.

“Oh yeah!? Check your phones right now.” Both Kyuhyun and Minho reached their pocket and looked at their phones. They both looked surprised and tried to hide their phone but Leeteuk snatched it to confirm if it was true or not. Minho’s phone has 19 missed calls while Kyuhyun has 5 missed calls and a voice message. Leeteuk then listened to the voice message. Oppa, really are you gonna ignore me just because of some stupid game?! Call me as soon as you listen to this. Leeteuk glared at his two brothers.

“YAH! You two, up to my room now!”

“But hyung!” They both protested. Leeteuk pinched both ears and dragged them inside.

“Hyung, not in front of Seohyun.” Kyuhyun whispered, but Leeteuk only tightened his hold on his ear.

“AWWW! Apayooo!!!!”

“Yoona, Seohyunah, go inside. Dinner’s ready and it’s getting cold.” He said sweetly to the girls. Yoona grabbed Seohyun’s wrist and went inside. While eating dinner, they could hear Leeteuk scolding her two brothers. Yoona looked at Seohyun and they both laughed. After they eat, they went upstairs and got ready for bed. Seohyun went out of the bathroom drying her hair while Yoona’s already on her pajamas.

“Im Yoona, aren’t you going to wash?!” Seohyun looked at her disapprovingly.

“I used the bathroom outside! Yiish.”

“Oh okay. But did you brush your teeth?” Yoona looked at the ground guiltily.

“Yongiiieee~”

“I can brush it tomorrow! It’s not that smelly!!”

“Aigooo.” Seohyun finally gave up. She went beside Yoona’s bed and fixed her comforter.

“Hyunnieeee~ what are you doing??” Yoona looked at her confused.

“Getting ready for bed. Why?”

“Sleep here with me silly! This bed is huge enough for two people. Besides, I want to ask you a bunch of questions.” She tapped the other side of bed as Seohyun went up and straightened the covers. Yoona moved herself to make room for her. She was right, the bed was huge. Too big! Seohyun lied down while Yoona playfully stuffed her with pillows. Seohyun laughed and tried to get up but there was too many fluffy pillows on her. Finally, Yoona removed them.

“Seohyunnie~” Yoona said with her hands supporting her head looking at Seohyun.

“Neh?” She faced her.

“Have you ever had the feeling of liking someone so much that your heart couldn’t take it anymore?” There was a long silence before Seohyun could answer. She remembered when she experienced it herself.

*Flashback*

“Jung Yong~” She stopped when she realized that her face is an inch away from him.

“Please stop being so pretty to me..” He said in his husky voice. Blush was now visible in her face. She tried to swallow, but there was something on . He paused a while before he back away from her. She blink a couple of times before she regain herself. Yonghwa chuckled and left her standing alone. ‘Stupid Jerk, almost made my heart stop. What, my heart almost stopped?!’

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Actually, I felt that a long time ago.” She unconsciously answered.

“Oh really?! When?! Why didn’t you tell me??!!!” Yoona bombard her with questions.

“Ever since I was a child.” She said cooly.

“Who??” Yoona asked excitedly.

“My Sgt. Keroro.” Yoona’s smile turned into a frown while Seohyun laughed at her reaction.

“Eh! I mean a person! Not some cartoon frog.”

“Don’t you dare insult my Keroro! Wait, why suddenly ask these things? Do you like someone Yongiieee~?” Seohyun looked at Yoona’s blushing face. She still didn’t answer so she took it as a yes. “Omo!! Let me guess. Hmmmm.. It’s Jonghyun-shi?” But Yoona only looked at the ceiling. Seohyun straightened up and shook Yoona’s arm excitedly. “I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!! So when did this happened??” Seohyun didn’t bother to let her speak, instead she answer herself. “Oh! He’s the guy at the convenience store isn’t he?!” Seohyun asked excitedly.

“Yah Seo Joo Hyun! Since when did you become such a blabber?? Common! Let’s sleep! It’s late.” Yoona said hoping to change the subject. She faced the other side of the bed, but Seohyun doesn’t want to give up that easily. She stood up from the bed and slapped Yoona’s arm playfully.

“Yongiiie~, I’m your bestfriend, please speak up!” Seohyun begged,

“Shiroh!”

“Please….” Using her aegyo, Yoona groaned and surrendered.

“FINE.” She sat up and Seohyun went back to her side.

“So, what do you like about him??” Yoona blushed, but answered.

“He’s nice and caring.” She said.

“And quite good looking I must say.” Seohyun added. Yoona looked at her with alarmed eyes. Seohyun laughed.

“Don’t worry, He’s not my type. Well I think you both look cute together and I bet he likes you too.”

“I wish! She said he likes me. But only as a friend.” She said sadly. Seohyun patted her shouder and moved near her.

“Cheer up dear. Think about it. Love always begins with friendship right?” Yoona looked at her with a shocked expression, then her lips slowly turned to a smile.

“Yaaaah. Hyunniiiee~, you really have experienced it!” Yoona looked at her with suspicious eyes.

“Weyoh?? Experience is your only basis? You can also learn it from watching romantic movies you know. Also by observation.” Yoona nod her head.

“Bajayo. Now enough with this, let’s sleep. You finally got your answer.” Yoona stretched her arms and legs. Same with Seohyun while blinking her eyes.

“Arraso, goodnight.” Seohyun tucked herself with the comforter.

“Seohyunah.” Yoona said again while her eyes closed.

“Hmm?”

“Isn’t it nice to have this talk?”

“Yes. It’s nice.” Seohyun murmured.

“Why don’t you stay with us here? There’s plenty of room here. And besides, I don’t want you to live in that apartment all alone.” Yoona’s eyes were wide open as she sat up again. Seohyun faced her again.

“What’s wrong with my apartment?? It’s nice there. And I don’t want to be a bother here. You know I’m good being independent.” Seohyun said defensively.

“Seohyunah, I know you well. It’s just that I don’t want you going home from school late at night. It’s very dangerous. You could live here with us. I know my brother’s wouldn’t mind. They would love to have you here also.” There was a short pause before she could answer.

“I’ll think about it. Now, let’s go to sleep.” Seohyun said facing the other side while Yoona slid under the cover and closed her eyes.

“Hyunnie~, I love you, you’re like a sister to me, so please accept my offer. Yoona took her phone and send a message to everyone in her group.

--------------------------------

“Omma, we’re home!” Yonghwa shouted when they entered the door.

“Yonghwaaa~,” His sweet mother appeared from the living room. “I’ve been waiting for you two. Come, let’s eat dinner.”

“Where’s appa?”

“He’s on a business trip. You know how busy your dad is.” They sat down at their huge dining table and started to eat. “How was practice?”

“It was fun but exhausting. Everyone was helping out and we’re almost finishing with the props.” Yonghwa said proudly.

“Aigoo, my little boy.” Mrs. Jung said. “ Oh, Jonghyunah, you’re mom called again.” Jonghyun’s face became stiff. “She says she misses you so much and call her whenever you can.” She continued.

“Auntie, can I stay here a little bit longer?” Jonghyun asked shyly.

“Ofcourse you can. You can stay as long as you like.”

“I’m sorry for being a bother.”


“Don’t be ridiculous! You’re part of the family and you’re like a son to me. Here! You boys eat up.” Mrs. Jung passed the rice to Yonghwa and they continued eating and chatting. After they eat, Yonghwa and Jonghyun got ready for bed.

“Jonghyunah, tell me something, do you like Yoona-shi?” Yonghwa suddenly asked. Jonghyun was startled by his question, but his lips unconsciously turned to a smile.

“What’s with the question???”

“You look creepy when you’re with her. You actually smile when she’s near you. It’s freaky man. I swear!”

“Okay, so I like her. But only as a friend.” Jonghyun defensively said, trying to hide his smile.

“Whatever, I still think you like her.”

“She just reminds me of my sister.”

“Yah, Luna is waaaaay different from her.” Yonghwa said with an exaggerated hand gesture. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and lied down to his bed. After that, they both became quiet, like both of their brains were wandering far beyond.

“G’nyt dude.” Yonghwa turned off the lights. Someone’s cell phone rang, it was Jonghyun’s. So he reached his bag and looked for his cell phone, by looking at the sender, his smile widen.

“Annyeong. Goodnight everyone. Nice job earlier. I really had fun. Let’s keep up the good work. Fighting! Oh, maybe I’ll sleep later, I kinda feel hungry. AGAIN. Hihi. Goodnight! ^^” The lights suddenly and Yonghwa caught Jonghyun smiling WIDELY.

“I knew it. Seriously. It’s creepy!!”

“Yah!! How did you know it was Yoona who texted me?!”

“She texted me too. My phone is on silent mode. Meroonggg~.” He turned off the lights again and turned his back on the other side. Jonghyun smiled and decided to reply to her text.

“Hungry again??” He placed his phone on his tummy waiting for her reply. ‘ding’

“Yeah. T_T” Jonghyun smiled again and texted.

“I wonder, why do you like to eat so much?” thought his eyes were heavy, he still waited for her reply. ‘ding’

“I eat a lot to forget bad feelings or to forget something painful. Aigoo, I think I’ll just sleep to avoid my grumbling tummy. Goodnight. :D sleep well Jonghyun-shi.”

“Goodnight. ^^” After that, he placed his phone on the side table and drifted to sleep.

--------------------------

Early that morning, Yoona and Seohyun went for shopping. It was a Sunday so Yoona dragged her bestfriend to the mall. Seohyun was insisting that she’d go to the library, but her stubborn Yongiiiee~ won’t give up. After sometime of being pulled and running, they went to a nearby restaurant to eat.

“So, Hyunnie, why don’t we go and look something for your mom later after we eat, I heard she’ll be here next week.” Yoona said hesitantly by bringing up the topic of Seohyun’s mother.

“Tsk. Why should I bother, I bet it’s just another broken promise.” Seohyun said uninterested. “Wait, where did you got that information?? Did you just read my mails??”

“Just a little peek.” Yoona said guiltily. “I saw Kyuhyun oppa last week sending an email to you, and I was realllllllllllyyyyyyyy curious on what he wrote. You know my brother has a thing for you.” Yoona reasoned out.

“Oh stop it with you pairing me with your brother.”

“I am not! I was just being curious. Is that a crime??” Yoona shot her best aegyo hoping for forgiveness. Seohyun just laughed and shook her head.

“Arraso! Let’s order, I’m really craving for some goguma latte.”

“Well I’m craving for some chocolate cake!! Yum.” Seohyun went to the counter to order their food while Yoona sat down beside the shop’s window.

Meanwhile…

“Dude, is that Yoona??” A guy asked.

“It is her!” The other guy said. “What’s with that look??”

“What look?” The first guy said innocently.

“You’re planning something. I can smell it.” The other guy said, suspiciously.

“Oh common fishy. I know she’s still your first love. First love never dies.” The first guy teased.

“Stop it.”

“Ohh. You’re becoming so red!! I know she’s the reason why you came back here to korea. Com’on, you go get her!” The first guy said.

“But I don’t have a plan.”

 “But I do.” The first guy said with an evil grin. He quickly dragged the other guy inside the restaurant. “Just follow my lead..”

---------------------

Author’s note:

Who are those guys?! Omo, I’m so excited. I wonder what’ll happen next. It looks like Jonghyun is starting to like Yoona. GAAAAH!!

Please leave some comments below. And maybe subscribe? :D