Cookies, Deubokki and a whole lot of PIZZA! YEY~

Gluttony

 

“Yah! Why are you following me??” Yonghwa asked confidently and loudly which made Jonghyun to turn to Seohyun.

“Annyeong Haseyo Seohyun shi.” Jonghyun greeted her with a bow.

“Oh, annyeong!” She greeted him back with enthusiasm. She ignored Yonghwa.

“Your know each other?” Minhyuk asked.

“No” Seohyun said.

“Yes, we met earlier actually with her friends, and I noticed that she’s been checking me out.” Yonghwa said to Minhyuk with a smirk.

“Who said I like you? You’re so not my type.” Seohyun rolled her eyes and just focused on talking to Minhyuk. “So Minhyuk-shi, I haven’t seen you before? Are you new here too?”

“Ah, deh, I just moved here from Busan with Hyungs.” He said pointing to the two boys on their front. Suddenly, a guy with a cute ponytail faced them.

“Weyoh??” He said while gesturing Minhyuk’s pointing hand.

“Ah, I was just telling Seohyun-shi that we’re new here.” Minhyuk said with his eyesmile and Seohyun can’t seem to help herself but to look at the good looking guy. She touched her left chest and she could feel her heart beating loudly. Ottoke?? What is this that I’m feeling?? She asked herself. Minhyuk noticed her staring and he just smiled more. Seohyun shooked her head and smiled back. “Oh, this is Lee Jungshin by the way.”

“Annyeong hasseyo.” Jungshin said without enthusiasm but still manage to be respectful and bow.

“Annyeong.” Seohyun bowed back.

“So, Seohyun-shi, I was wondering if you could come with us at lunch and show us around.” Minhyuk said with his oh, so, beautiful eyes. How could I say no to that?? Seohyun said to herself.

“Sur-“ She was about to answer when Yonghwa cut her off.

“No, she’s busy. I’ll be the one to tour you guys around. Besides, I don’t like her around you guys. She’s..” She looked at Seohyun from head to toe. “Too plain.” Seohyun’s mouth hang open and was about to answer but she bit her tongue and just closed her hands in to a fist.

“Well, I think she’s pretty.” Minhyuk mumbled shyly while looking at the floor but loud enough for Seohyun to hear and she just blushed. Yonghwa rolled his eyes and just ignored Minhyuk.

“I can tour you around later Minhyuk-shi. I’ll bring my friends along, if that’s okay with you. You can bring them too.” She said looking at Jungshin and Jonghyun. “Except, YOU.” She said pointing at Yonghwa. “I guess I’m too plain to hang around with you, so I’ll just hang around with them instead. Araso??” She said and went back to look at Minhyuk with her warm smile which made his heart skip a beat.  An hour has passed, their professor hasn’t come to his class yet and everyone were just chatting while the others were doing some stuffs. Jonghyun stood up and looked at Yonghwa.

“Hyung, text me when our professor arrived. I’ll be at the comfort room.” Yonghwa nodded without looking at him.

--------------------

Meanwhile..

“Seohyunah, what’s taking you so long??” Yoona was waiting for her bestfriend at the convenience store for an hour now and she kept on looking at her cellphone incase she calls her. She already ate a box of cookies and some deubokki. She didn’t bother to order Seohyun a snack because she knew that she’ll be arriving late. “Aigooo!” She walked out of the store and went back to the university to wait for Hyun there. She was walking and looking around when she bumped to a guy. She landed on her and groaned in frustration. “AYIIISH!! That’s twice this day!!!!” She shouted making everyone to look at her.

“Miyanhae Yoona-shi, are you okay??” They guy held out her hand and help her to stand up. Yoona looked at him and it was Jonghyun.

“Ah. Deh. I’m. Okay.” Why do I have to be so clumsy?? Pabo Yoona! Pabo!! She scolded herself. She was about to walk away when suddenly, she felt her sting which made her hold her back. “AAAAHHHH!” She cried out of pain. Jonghyun supported her and was really worried.

“I should get you some ice, don’t move here okay?? I’ll be back.” Jonghyun ran without waiting for her respond. Aigoo. I guess I should wait for him here. She was in an awkward position which made everyone who passed by her laugh. So embarrassing!!! She can’t move her back because it would make the hurt more unbearable.

-------------------------------------

“I wonder what’s taking hyung so long.” Jungshin said and turned to Minhyuk.

“Maybe he got lost??” Yonghwa said. “I’ll go find him.” He was about to stand when Minhyuk held his hand.

“I’ll go hyung. I also have to buy something. Besides, I’m familiar in this building so I know I won’t be lost. Excuse me Seohyun-shi.” He stood up and excused himself. Yonghwa was looking at Minhyuk until he disappeared when he shifted his eyes to Seohyun. She reached for her bag and took out a book and started to read. Tsk. Look at her. Such a bookworm. She’s so plain! Ugh. Minhyuk sure doesn’t have taste with girls. Blaaah. He said to himself. Seohyun noticed that Yonghwa’s looking at her so she looked back at him and glared.

“Yonghwa-shi, is there something wrong???” Seohyun said in an irritated tone.

“Nothing. I was just wondering why you’re such a bookworm. You’re exactly NOT my type at all.” Seohyun didn’t take it anymore. She took Yonghwa’s collar and pulled him closer, close enough to whisper through his ear.

“Listen you punk. I don’t care whether you like me or not. Just shut up, let me read my book and don’t you dare look at me anymore ‘coz you’re not my type either. ” Yonghwa shook his head and smiled coolly. He fixed himself and gave her a salute.

“Yes ma’am!”

“Tss. Choding.” She mumbled under her breath. She was about to go back to her reading when Minhyuk returned panting.

“Hyung, I can’t find him anywhere..”

“Let’s go look for him together.” Then an old man entered their room when they were about to leave.

“Excuse me everyone, Professor Han will not be able to come today. You may now be dismissed.” Everyone started to leave the classroom while the others stayed.

“Seohyun-shi, would you like to come with us??” Minhyuk offered.

“Ah, deh, I’d love too, but my friend is waiting for me. But I could come with you on your way out if you like.” She said smiling sweetly at him. Minhyuk just smiled back while Yonghwa stared at them with disgust on his face.

“Would you two please stop flirting and let’s go??” Yonghwa said irritated. Jungshin was the first to went out followed by Yonghwa and then Minhyuk and Seohyun. They were chatting happily which made Yonghwa so frustrated. While they’re walking, Seohyun saw a familiar person standing in an awkward position, when she noticed that it was her bestfriend, she ran beside Yoona and helped her.

“Yoongie! You’re suppose to be at the convenience store. What are you doing here?? And why are you holding your back like that??” Seohyun asked her.

“I kinda bumped to someone and hurt my .” She explained and stood up in a more comfortable position.

“Err, em, have you seen Jonghyun by any chance??” Yonghwa suddenly asked.

“Ah, deh, he was the guy I bumped to earlier, he went to the clinic to get me some ice.”

“That pabo! He should’ve brought you to the clinic instead!” Minhyuk said worriedly and helped Seohyun to support Yoona’s balance.

“Thanks.” Yoona said to him. Suddenly, a guy stopped running in front of them and handed Yoona an ice pack.

“Here’s.. You’re.. Ice.. Pack.. Oh, Hyung.. You’re.. here?? What a.. surprise!” Jonghyun said while breathing in between. Everyone bursted in to laughter. Jungshin went near Jonghyun and give him a smack on the head. “Yah! What was that for?!”

“Pabo-yah??! You should’ve brought her to the clinic instead! You made her wait here for you with an awkward position. Yissh.”

“Come on Yoongie, you’ve had a hard day, let’s get you home arraso??” Seohyun cooed her bestfriend which made Minhyuk think she’s adorable. Yoona looked back and said thanks to Jonghyun. He just nodded and went away with his friends. Minhyuk said his goodbyes to the two ladies and went along with the others.

----------------------

“Yoona!! What happened?!” Key popped out of nowhere.

“Yah! Do you have some powers or something??” Yoona randomly asked. Key just giggled and went beside Yoona to help her walk.

“As usual, she’s the clumsy person who just bump everyone who walks on her way.” Seohyun added.

“Yah, stop it. It’s already embarrassing. Aigoo. And the worse part is, it’s always Jonghyun-shi.. Aigoo.” Yoona whined while Seohyun and Key just shook their heads. They were getting near to Yoona’s house and when the door opened, it was Kyuhyun with an angry glare.

“YAH! IM YOONA! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU SAID THAT YOU’LL BE HOME EARLY TODAY?!” Kyuhyun said angrily without glancing over her two companions.

“Miyanhe Kyuhyun-shi, she bumped to a guy and fell twice.” Seohyun explained. Kyuhyun suddenly felt his cheeks were going to burst and just stared at Seohyun.

“Oppa, aren’t you gonna help me?? Don’t just stand there!” Yoona said irritated. Pfft. Always ruining the moment. Kyuhyun said to himself. He went near them and shove Yoona in to a bridal position. “You guys wanna eat something??” Yoona asked Seohyun and Key.

“Sure.” Key said happily.

“How about you Hyunnie??” Yoona asked while still being carried by Kyuhyun.

“I’d love to Yoona, but I have to go, I have to return the books I borrowed at the library today.”

“Seohyun-shi, you should stay for pizza.” Kyuhyun begged with his most puppy dog eyes. While Yoona was pretending to barf.

“Arraso, but I’ll go as soon as we finish eating.” Seohyun smiled and they invited them to go inside.

--------------------------

Everyone settled down the table and chattered happily. Kyuhyun was just staring at Seohyun while he ate. Oh Seohyun-shi, when will you be mine?? He asked himself. Yoona nudge her brother and whispered.

“Yah, oppa, if you keep staring at her like that, she’ll leave already. Do you want that??” Kyuhyun shook his head like a boy who doesn’t want to take punishment and just looked down. Yoona smiled and patted his head. “Good.” She added. Suddenly, Seohyun remembered the incident earlier.

“So Yoongie, why did you suddenly bumped into Jonghyun earlier??” Minho, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun snapped their heads to look at Yoona with the sudden mentioning of a boy’s name. They gathered around Yoona and asked random questions.

“Yah! I told you not now!! My sister is growing up!!” Minho said worried and was about to cry.

“Who is he?! I wanna know more about him! What’s his name?? Where does he live??” Leeteuk asked being an over protective brother.

“Is he nice?? Why didn’t you tell us before?? Is he by any chance courting you??” Kyuhyun added. It was chaotic and all that Seohyun could do was look at Yoona mouthing the words SORRY. While key was enjoying the scene and took a mouth full of pizza. Yet again, he was still hungry so he secretly grabbed Kyuhyun’s pizza without being noticed. He smiled contented and was about to eat when Seohyun slapped his hands.

“WHAT??” He mouthed. Seohyun looked at him and pointed at Kyuhyun’s plate. “Their busy and I’m hungry!!” He ate it and Seohyun just face palm her face.

“Yah! Do something.” Seohyun shook Key’s hand and was waiting for him to finish his pizza.

“My pleasure.” Key stood up and shouted. “YAH!! THERE’S NO MORE PIZZA!!” Yoona looked at the box and noticed that there was no more pizza left.

“YAAAH! WHO ATE MY PIZZAS!!?” Yoona cried which made her brothers shut their mouths.

“Don’t worry princess. I’ll order another box.” Leeteuk said standing up and went to get his phone. Kyuhyun noticed that his pizza is missing and looked at Key. Key pointed Seohyun and Kyuhyun just pouted.

“Back to the topic.” Minho said seriously.

“Oppa, you are all just over reacting. We just bumped to eachother and that’s it!” Yoona said defensively.

“Okay, okay. But just so you know, if it happens that he’s courting you, we are so gonna get in your way.” Kyuhyun said pointing at Yoona.

“You’re so mean.” Yoona said crossing her arms.

“Why?? Do you like that guy??” Minho asked her curiously. Yoona looked at the floor. Kyuhyun was about to say something when Leeteuk suddenly announced.

“The pizza’s here!”

 

-----------------

Author's note: Sorry for the lame update. Blaaah. Having a brain block here. TT_TT But don't worry. The plot of this story was planned. Sorry for the lack of creativity for this chapter, i'll make it up to you. PROMISE. Oh, please do comment and please please please, don't be just a silent reader. Speak your minds and say something. Comments insipres me!! :)