Food Galore!! part 1

Gluttony

(Inside the car)

*A W K W A R D  S I L E N C E*

“Sooooo. Yoona, Is it really okay for us to come? I mean, we don’t want to intrude or anything.” Minhyuk stated to break the awkward atmosphere inside the car.

“None sense! Aren’t we all friends now??” Yoona said happily.

“Not quite.” They all looked at the grumpy person sitting beside Yoona. “Stop the car hyung, I’m not going.”

“Yah! What’s the matter hyung?! It’s free food!! You can’t just-“ Jungshin didn’t had the time to finish his sentence because Jonghyun’s already glaring at him.

“HYUNG! ARE YOU DEAF?! I SAID STOP THE CAR!” the screeching sound of the wheel was deafening as Yonghwa stepped on the break. Jonghyun immediately open the side door and went out of the van. Everyone was a bit bewildered from what just happened.

“I’ll go talk to him.” Jungshin said. After a while, Yonghwa parked the van at the side and waited for Jungshin and Jonghyun.

-----------------------

“I wonder what happened to Jonghyun-shi.” Seohyun wondered as they eat their dinner. After Jonghyun and Jungshin talked, they decided to cancel the dinner with them and just offered the two girls a ride home. Yoona didn’t talk, she was very upset of why Jonghyun’s being distant to her all of a sudden.

“I don’t know either. Aigoo. Maybe something bad happened?” They continued eating in silence. Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Minho noticed Yoona’s  mood. They also wondered what happened to her friends she’s suppose to bring.  After dinner, Seohyun stayed for desert and went home.

-------------------------------------

“Yah, Jonghyun-ah, what happened earlier? Is something bothering you??” Yonghwa asked while parking the car at the front lawn.

“I don’t know either. I just.. I ‘m so embarrassed at how I acted earlier specially when Jungshin talked to me.”

FLASHBACK

“Hyung, what’s wrong? Are you mad at me?” They’re sitting side by side near the park. They haven’t gone that far when Jonghyun asked to stop.

“It’s nothing.” He answered coldly.

“Is this about Yoona-shi?” Jonghyun was a little surprise, but then he composed himself quickly. “I knew it.”

“Tch. I don’t understand myself either.”

“You like her don’t you?” Jungshin smiled expectantly at him which made the latter blush. “Ha! I knew it. You’re so easy to read hyung.”

“And what if I say you’re wrong?” Jonghyun challenged.

“No. I’m right. And I’m definitely confident about this one. Look hyung, I like her, but not the way YOU like her. She’s a very comfortable friend. Stop being jealous hyung.” The tensed atmosphere disappeared. Jungshin chuckled and tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Now come, let’s go get some free food.” Jungshin was about to walk but Jonghyun stopped him.

“Do you think it’s too soon to like her? I mean, I only know her for such a short time. And It’s all a stranger to me.”

“You’re too serious hyung. If you think you like her, there’s no stopping you. You have lots of time to decide whether you want to continue your feelings or not. I can see she’s a nice girl. And I’m no expert than you are.” They continued walking towards the van and they decided to decline the dinner and promised Yoona to come next time.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Omo! I think I’m gonna cry! Uri Jonghyuniiee is inlove.” Yonghwa pretended to wipe some of his fake tears while Jonghyun laughed.

“Yah! You’re so gay! Come on, let’s have dinner. I can smell Auntie’s cooking and my tummy’s grumbling.” They happily went inside to greet Yonghwa’s mom who’s waiting for them at the living room.

------------------------------------

“Yongiee~, you’re still upset?” Seohyun tapped her friend’s shoulder, hoping to give her comfort in anyway. It’s already Monday and their currently at their 3rd subject. Since morning came, Yoona hadn’t said anything else aside from “hmm”, “Ahh” and “deh” and it’s making Seohyun worry. After they’ve been dismissed, they fixed their things and walk to the door. To their surprise, Jonghyun and Yonghwa’s waiting for them outside. Jonghyun immediately went beside Yoona and helped her carry her books.

“Jonghyun-shi..” Yoona looked up and was a little confused on why he carried her books.

“Yoona-shi, can we talk for a while?” Seohyun poked her before she went the other way.

“Okaaay. I’ll leave you two now. Yah General! Wait for me!!” Yonghwa said running towards Seohyun.

“Stay away from me!!” They could hear the loud bickering until their voices disappeared from the crowd. Meanwhile, the two people left walked side by side awkwardly, not knowing when to start the conversation.

“Yoona-shi.”

“Jonghyun-shi.” They both said together. They both laughed and smiled afterwards.

“Yoona, can we skip banmal? I think, we’re already close. Aren’t we?” Jonghyun said, looking the other way.

“Ah, deh.” The both laughed again, and this time, it’s a comfortable one.

“I’m sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I didn’t know what has gotten in to me.”

“I understand. I guess guys has their PMS too?” Jonghyun snapped his head towards Yoona, while she laughs madly at him.

“Hey! That’s not a nice thing to say.” Jonghyun pouted.

“And it’s not nice to be mad at me for no reason.”

“I know, and I’m sorry for that.” They kept on walking until they reached the gate. “Do you still have class? How about I treat you to lunch?” Jonghyun offered.

“Jongmal?!!” Yoona said brightly. “Okay, you’re forgiven! Come on!! I’m starving!!” She dragged him out and they headed towards the nearest restaurant. :D

------------------------------

“Yah! Stop following me!! Don’t you have anywhere to go??!” Seohyun said while quickening her phase.

“It’s a free country, I can go wherever I want.” Yonghwa answered trying to catch her.

“UGH!”

------------------

To be continued…

------------------

Author’s note:

Hey everyone. It’s been such a long time since I updated. This is just a short chapter but I promise to continue this some other time. I’ve been in gochun for 2 days now. I know you guys are too. Who would have thought that uri seohyuniee found the courage to come to her nampyeon’s concert??? They’re so real!!  Gaaah!! And oh, before I spaz some more, here’s the Filipino version of gluttony. It’s posted on wattpad, so to all my Filipino readers, don’t forget to check it out on wattpad.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3070503-gluttony

Thanks so much!!!