Friend Chicken and some left over Chocolate Cake.

Gluttony

“Dude, is that Yoona??” Eunhyuk ased

“It is her!” Donghae said. “What’s with that look??”

“What look?” Eunhyuk said innocently.

“You’re planning something. I can smell it.” Donghae said, suspiciously.

“Oh common fishy. I know she’s still your first love. First love never dies.” Eunhyuk teased.

“Stop it.”

“Ohh. You’re becoming so red!! I know she’s the reason why you came back here to korea. Com’on, you go get her!”

“But I don’t have a plan.”

 “But I do.” Eunhyuk said with an evil grin. He quickly dragged Donghae inside the restaurant.

 “Just follow my lead..” Eunhyuk started to pull his friend forcefully.

“Hyung, I don’t think that this is a good idea.” Donghae said nervously. Eunhyuk looked at him and wacked his head.

“Yah! You’re being a coward again!”

“I have a better idea.” He dragged the confused Eunhyuk away from the café.

--------------------------------

Yoona was waiting for Seohyun to comeback when she saw someone very familiar. She shook her head and let out a nervous sigh. It’s just my imagination. She sat up straight when she saw Seohyun walking towards her with a tray of food on her hands. Yoona forgot what she saw and smiled widely with the approaching food. After they eat, Seohyun begged Yoona to go home.

“Hyunnie, I don’t wanna go home yet!” Yoona protested.

“Aigoo, Yoongie~ choding, I still need to go to the library.” Seohyun pinched her nose.

“Then I’ll come with you then. Have you decided about what I said last night?” She looked at her with hopeful eyes.

“I said I’ll think about it okay? You need to go home. I’ll be fine.” Yoona still insisted that she’d go with her, but Seohyun refused, knowing her bestfriend will just bored waiting for her. But Yoona still followed her so she decided to call her driver. “Ajussi, please take her home safely.” Seohyun said suppressing her laughter. Yoona was being stubborn so the driver carried her in a bridal style. Yoona glared at Seohyun.

“I hate you for this.” She pouted as the driver walks to the car. He carefully let down of Yoona inside and secured the door. Yoona had her arms crossed still glaring at Seohyun.

“Bye Yongieeee~!” Seohyun said smiling while waving at her. The car started and drove off to Yoona’s house. Unfortunately, they were caught on traffic no to far from the mall. Yoona’s driver was too busy complaining about the cars in front of them that he didn’t notice Yoona was already unlocking the door. When she finally succeeded, she looked at him guiltily.

“Miyanhe Ajussi.” She said calmly. When her driver turned to her, she clenched on the door’s handle. She opened the door and ran as fast as she could. She went back to the mall and good thing that Seohyun was still there having a hard time looking for a taxi. HAHAHA. It’s payback time. She smiled wickedly and tiptoed behind Seohyun unnoticed. She pushed Seohyun’s knee from behind which caused her friend to fall on the ground. Seohyun turned to looked at who it was and was surprised to see Yoona smiling innocently.

“That’s what you get for messing with Yoona the great!” Seohyun shook her head in disbelief. Yoona reached for her hands and helped her get up.

“What are you doing here? You’re supposed to go home remember??” Yoona knelt down and hugged Seohyun’s waist.

“Ohh please dear best friend!! Please let me go with you!! I’ll behave!!”

“Arraso!! Arraso!! Please stop being a drama queen. People are starting to think you’re nuts.” Yoona stood up and hugged Seohyun excitedly. As soon as they left the mall, Yoona’s car stopped in front of them.

“Yoona-ssi.” Her driver began to go near her.

“Ajussi, please go home without me, I don’t want to cause more trouble.” Yoona begged.

“You’re brothers will be worried again, just please allow me to drive your destination.” Yoona knows that Mr. Kim, her driver will get fired because of her, and she didn’t want that to happen so she just nodded and took Seohyun with her inside the car.

“Please take us to the library near the park.”

“Okay miss.” After they arrived at the library, they both went out of the car and told Mr. kim to wait for them at the parking lot.

“Library is boring.” Yoona mumbled.

“That’s why I don’t want to bring you with me. But you’re too stubborn.”

“I have an ideal!! I’ll wait for you here, borrow the book you’ve been wanting, and read it at the park!” Seohyun wanted to disagree, but then, it’s not a bad idea, and Yoona will win in the argument anyways.

“Okay, but wait for me here okay? Always so pushy!”

“Merong~” Yoona sticked out her tongue and Seohyun just rolled her eyes. After 30 minutes of waiting, Seohyun finally found her book. When she went outside, she found Yoona eating.

“Let’s go!”

“Finally, wait, let me finish my chicken.”  It didn’t took long for Yoona to finish her food, she helped Seohyun carry her books and went inside the car.

“Ajussi, to the park.” Yoona beamed a smile to her driver.

“Why are you excited??” Seohyun asked amused by Yoona’s mood.

“Because I’m going to the park!! You know how my parents are away and my oppas are busy” Yoona said sadly. “That’s why I really want to go, and the fun part is, you’re with me! Besides, it’s boring at home.” Seohyun smiled and patted her head.

“Arraso.”

---------------------------------------

“Mr. Kim, please go now, I’ll call you when you need to fetch us.” Yoona said to the driver. They are now at the park’s entrance.

“But Ms. Yoona, your brothers ordered me to keep an eye on you.”

“Please trust me Mr. Kim, I’ll be with Seohyun, she’s a responsible person, she will never let anything harm me. And I don’t want you waiting for me here in the car. You’ll get tired.” Yoona said concerned, but Mr. Kim smiled.

“It’s my job miss.”

“Yoongie’s right sir. I’ll take care of her. Why don’t you go out for awhile? We’ll call you when we’re ready to go home.” The driver hesitated, but nodded. He left them with the car parked at the parking lot. Yoona held Seohyun’s hand and started to look for a decent place. When they reach the big tree near the lake, they heard loud music and people cheering and gathering around the huge stage at the middle of the park.

“What’s with the commotion?” Seoyun asked, slightly annoyed.

“I think there’s a concert! Come on Seohyunah!! Let’s check it out!” Yoona pulled her hand and ran towards the screaming crowd. Then they saw four good looking men performing.

“Oh my gosh!! It’s CN Blue!!” Yoona exclaimed. Seohyun sighed. She really wanted to read her book. Now she regretted going to the park.

“Jungshinaaaaah~! You look so cool!! Fighting!!” Yoona screamed on the top of her lungs which made some people look at her. Jungshin saw her and smiled. Not being able to wave back, he started to show off his charm and talent. Yoona screamed even louder while Seohyun shushed her.

---------------------------------

Jonghyun looked at Jungshin wondering why he began to pluck a different tune but still has the same rhythm, then someone’s scream and caught his attention. It was Yoona and Seohyun cheering with the crowd.

On the other hand, Yonghwa was singing emotionally which made Seohyun’s heart deugeun deugeun. She wasn’t sure why she’s looking at him intensely. Oh God! Why do I feel nervous?? That good looking freak!! Who would have thought he’s cool up there?! She thought. When she noticed that Yonghwa caught her looking at him, he gave her a wink. SNAP OUT IF IT SEOJOOHYUN! She looked away and pretended to puke. But her cheeks were burning and turning red. After the song finished, the people wanted more.

“MOOOOREE~ MOOOOOOOORRREEE~!!”

“One more guys??” Yonghwa asked the rest of the band behind him. Feeling the audience’s energy, they all nodded. But before they begin, Jonghyun spoke through the mic.

“This is for our two friends who came today, Yoona and Seohyun.” He smiled at the two girls as Minhyuk started to count.

“1, 2, 3.” The music began and everyone cheered *They’re playing LOVE Girl* When Jungshin was free from playing, he pointed his hand to Yoona and smiled. Jungshin and Yoona had become close because of the connection they have for loving food. Yoona saw what Jungshin did and screamed loudly.

“JUNGSHINAAAAH! DAEEEBBBAAAAKKK!!” She threw her arms up in the air and swayed. Jonghyun was being mad at what he’s witnessing. He almost ruin the ending of the song from making mistakes. After the song, they all bowed and thanked the crowd. Yoona really had fun. And as much it frustrates Seohyun, she had to admit that they were really awesome, specially that stupid Yonghwa.

They decided to go and congratulate the guys for a great performance, but they stop their tracks when a group of girls ran towards the boys going down the stage.

“Oppa!! You’re so cool up there!”

“Oppa! Take a picture with me!!”

“Oppa! Here’s my number!! TAKE IT!”

Jungshin was left behind and was the last one to get down from the stage. No one even bothered to go and ask him for something. He saw Yoona and Seohyun froze to the ground. He walked towards them and smiled warmly.

“Hey girls.” He greeted.

“Jungshin-ah! How come you’re so cool playing that thingy you play??” Yoona said stupidly. Jungshin laughed.

“It’s called a bass.” He said smoothly.

“Yeah, yeah. You’re the genius one, no need to make fun of me.” Yoona pouted. He roughly messed Yoona’s hair and smiled. He looked back to his hyungs who’s enjoying the attention and sighed.

“Looks like I have to wait for them to finish.” He said sadly. Yoona and Seohyun looked at him. They both looked at each other and smiled. They went beside Jungshin and linked their arms to his.

“Oppa, do you mind if we wait with you?” They both asked. Jungshin smiled widely  and put his arms around the confidently.

“Thanks you guys.” They sat under the big tree and waited for the others to finish their business. Seohyun got bored so she took out her book and read happily while Jungshin and Yoona sat quietly. Jungshin sighed again and Yoona looked at her sadly.

“don’t look at me like that. I don’t need to be pitied just because I don’t have girls admiring me like hyungs. They think I’m weird.” But Yoona couldn’t looked away. Instead, she held his hands.

“You’re awesome, and you know what??”

“What?”

“I’m definitely your number one fan!” She said sincerely. Jungshin smiled and held her hand.

“Thank you again.”

“Oh, and this is something to cheer you up.” Yoona took out a wrapped friend chicken and a slice of chocolate cake. “I prepared it earlier for me and Hyunnie, but you know, I think you need it more than we do.” She opened it and offered some to Jungshin. “AAAHHH” She said, asking Jungshin to open his mouth and feed him.

“There’s no poison in this right?” Yoona laughed and smacked Jungshin’s arm.

“Yah! What made you ask that?!”

“Because, you know, it’s too weird to think that you easily give away your food. You’re like always hungry.”

“Yissh!! If you don’t want this, I’ll eat it all by myself!” Yoona grabbed her food back, but Jungshin backed away.

“Okay!! Okay!! I’m hungry!! Let’s just share.” They both laughed and enjoyed the food.

------------------------------------

“Oppa! Can you teach me how to play guitar??” The girl asked Jonghyun closely. UGH! Annoying girls. If it wasn’t for my band, I’d break all these girls’ necks! He was stunned when a girl took a picture of them together. Yonghwa on the other hand was enjoying himself while Minhyuk looks like he wants to run away. Jonghyun’s expression harden when he saw Yoona and Jungshin talking and laughing together. His hands suddenly turned to fists. Why do I feel like punching Jungshin right now?! And then he saw Jungshin wiping Yoona’s lips, his eyes turned icy cold and he started to ignore everyone in front of him. Yonghwa started to notice his cousin’s mood so he decided to stop this gathering knowing that Jonghyun’s about to burst his anger to whatever the reason was.

“Okay girls, it was fun talking to all of you but we have to go.”

“AWWWWWW~”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be here again next Sunday.” The girls made way for them unwillingly Jungshin and Yoona saw the others finally finished their fan meeting. Yoona’s heart began to pound uncontrollably when she saw Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun-ssi.” Yoona happily greeted but Jonghyun just walked pass her. Yoona was about to ask but Minhyuk stopped her.

“You don’t want to talk to him when he’s mad. He’s freaking scary. Trust me. And I don’t know either what happened to why he’s being like that.” Yoona nodded sadly. But something great idea popped on her mind.

“Guys, since you did good today, do you want to stop by my house to have dinner??”

“Yeah! That’d be great!!” Everyone said except Jonghyun who’s going towards the car uninterested. Seohyun poked Yoona.

“:Yah, won’t your brothers be paranoid? I mean, they’re all boys.” She whispered.

“Nah, they won’t bite. Besides, they’re my friends now and my brothers should get used to them. It’s about time that they accept that I’m not a little girl anymore.” She took out her phone and called her Leeteuk oppa.

“Oppa, prepare dinner, I’m bringing some friends. Arraso. Okay.” She hang up and dialed another number. “Ajussi, please go home now, I’ll be with my friends, oppa already knows. Yes, we’re heading that way too. Okay. Take care. Bye.” After her talk with her driver, she looked at everyone and smiled.

“So, shall we??”

 

-----------------------------

Author’s note:

Sorry for the super late update. I’m pretty busy with my plates. And I’m working on Enchated and Overboard. Please bear with me. TT_TT I hope I won’t lose my readers and subscribers because of that. Anyway. I hope this chapter is long enough to satisfy you my dear readers. Thanks for always supporting me in my stories. And excuse me for my grammatical errors. I’m so excited for the upcoming chapters!! GAAH! Can’t wait to update again! Anyway. I hope you enjoy reading!! ^^