Special Chapter

Gluttony

Hello everyone!! This is a special chapter which I decided to write to make it up to all of you. Today, we’ll be having a special guest. He is one of my main characters and I am going to interview him for our convenience. Please welcome.. Jung Yong Hwa!!

*Comes out of an imaginary studio*

Yonghwa: H-hello? Why is it so dark in here?? Did Seo Joo Hyun hostage me?? Oh no!! Please don’t take my body!! I’m still young!! Spare me please!!

Author: Uhm, Yonghwa, relax, it’s just me. I’m here to interview you.

Yonghwa: Who are you unknown specie! And why have you brought me here??!

Author: I’m the author of gluttony. You’re in my mind actually.

Yonghwa: Oh, you kept on thinking about me huh? I knew it!! I’m so irresistible. *Smug face*

Author: Eww, Yonghwa, don’t say bad words.

Yonghwa: Yah!! You stupid author! Just so you know, girls dig me. Haven’t you been paying attention to what you wrote??

Author: I do pay attention. And I know how your ex-girlfriends go gaga over you. How come you’re still alive??

Yonghwa: Darn you author! Please keep me alive… I promise I’ll be good!! *puppy eyes*

Author: Anywaaaay, how do you feel being a certified playboy?

Yonghwa: It is overwhelming. Girls are so easy to charm.

Author: Wow, talk about big headed. So, what about Seohyun? You accused her earlier from kidnapping you. What happened?

Yonghwa: Oh that girl? She’s weird. She has like this huge thing for me.

Author: Oh really? Well, the last time I checked, you’re stalking her..

Yonghwa: How many times do I have to tell you that I was following her! I was just simply going the same way as her!!

Author: Whatever you say Yong.. Why can’t you just admit that you like her??

Yonghwa: Ewww! I’d rather date Hongki’s dog Jeremy than date that crazy woman.. And besides, I don’t need her, I have tons of women to go out with!

Author: REALLY??

Yonghwa: Yes really! And I can prove it to you.. I’m gonna call someone now and ask her for a date..*Dial some numbers on his cellphone and waits until the other line picks up* Yeah, hello Gyuri, it’s me Yonghwa, listen, I was thinking about you and I wonder if you’d go on a date with me tomorrow... Really? Cool, I’ll see you then. *Hangs up*

Author: Wow Yonghwa, very smooth..

Yonghwa: What do I say? Girls love me.

Author: Since you have a date, and girls love you. Mind if I change the plot and let Seohyun end up with another guy??

Yonghwa: Sure you can-, wait what?? No! You can’t do that!!

Author: Yes I can, I’m the author.

Yonghwa: No!! I’m the only person meant for her! I’m a hundred percent confident about that!

Author: Really? Coz I was thinking about pairing her with Kyuhyun. You know, Yoona’s older brother.

Yonghwa: Wait.. No!!

Author: Alright readers. That’s all for today..

Yonghwa: Wait no!! It’s not yet finish!! We have lots to discuss!!

Author: Until next time for some special chapters.. Have a nice day!

Yonghwa: Hey wait author-nim!!! Please come back.. Hello?? Hey!! Come back!! I’ll be good, I promise!! Hello??? Ugh! DARN YOU AUTHOR!!!! *walks away*

Author: HEHEHEHE :D