Steak and Ramen

Gluttony

 

“Yoona. Princess. Wake up.” Leeteuk said while shaking Yoona’s arm.

“5 more mins. Oppa.” She complained.

“It’s your first day of school! You don’t wanna miss it do you??” Yoona covered herself with her pillow and ignored her brother. “Oh well. Too bad the steak I prepared you is cold. I’ll wait for you downstairs.” Leeteuk said. 3, 2, 1.. He counted in his mind.

“STEAK??!” Yoona said finally stood up. She ran towards the door leaving Leeteuk behind. He just shook his head smiling. Uri Yoona is really an eater just like mom. He thought.

“Good Morning Yoona-shi” Said the maids gathered at the staircase when she went down.

“Good Morning everyone!” She said happily.

“Yah! You overslept again! We’ll be late!!” Kyuhyun said irritated. While Minho’s calmly eating his food.

“Arraso, arraso, I’ll be faster.” She assured him. She went to the nearest chair and sat. “Oppa, will you please pass the steak.” She said feasting her eyes like there’s no tomorrow to eat. Minho passed her the plate and she took a large one. She ate her steak like a monster and everyone just smiled at her eating.

“Princess, slow down, there’s lots of food you know!” Leeteuk scolded her. “Hurry up. You’ll be late. You still have to prepare.” After they eat their breakfast, Yoona ran upstairs and took a bath in a hurry. She went to her wardrobe and didn’t bother to look at the clothes she took and wore them roughly. She went to the mirror to check herself and frowned.

“I at fashion.” She murmured. She ran back downstairs and saw her 2 impatient oppas glaring at her. “Come on!! Bye Leeteuk Oppa!!” She said while running towards the car.

“Bye!! Have fun at school!” Leetuek yelled back. They arrived just on time, it’s first day so they have this orientation to attend to for the new students who’ll be attending with them this sem. Yoona was escorted by Kyuhyun while Minho parted with them at the University’s gate. They went to the gym and searched for their course code and immediately ran when they found their way in. Seohyun was waving at Yoona and Kyuhyun just smiled when he saw a glimpse of her.

“Oppa, what are you doing? You’re suppose to sit with your batch mates.” Yoona said with a knowing look.

“Is it wrong to make you safe?? I’ll go as soon as you find a settle place to sit.” He reasoned out.

“Yeah right, to make me safe.” She said smiling mockingly at her brother. She knows that he gaga over her bestfriend by the way he looks at her whenever she’s at home. Seohyun smiled while getting near them.

“Yoonggieee! I missed you! Oh, annyeong hasseyo Kyuhyun-shi.” Seohyun said while bear hugging Yoona.

“Annyeong Seohyun-shi.” He said smiling back.

“Can’t. Breathe. Too. Tight.” Yoona said while catching her breath. Seohyun released her and just laughed.

“Come on! I reserved a sit for you.” She pulled her hand and lead her way to the crowd.

“Annyeong Oppa! See you later!!” She shouted to her oppa who’s still smiling like a fool when they ran away.

“Yah, what do you think you’re wearing?? You look, err.” Seohyun can’t seem to say what she wants.

“I look what??” Yoona asked innocently.

“Well, you could’ve worn better clothes. Aigoo, uri Yoona is so bad at fashion.” She said disapprovingly. Yoona just laughed, so did Hyun. After a long sermon from the school director, they finally were dismissed and were free for the whole day. Yoona’s tummy grumbled.

“Sorry.” She said looking at Seohyun who’s smiling at her.

“You’re always hungry! Haha. So, where do you want to eat??”

“I’m really craving for some ramen Hyunnie. Leeteuk oppa doesn’t allow me to eat one because he says it’s unhealthy.” She said pouting.

“Aigoo, you’re oppa’s right about it. But since I missed you so much, I’ll let you eat this time. JUST THIS ONCE.” She said pointing a finger to Yoona.

“Aigoo! You’re really the best.” She hugged her and dragged her immediately before she changes her mind. They took their food on their likings and paid it on the counter. They took a sit in front of the store’s window and enjoyed their food. Yoona, well, Yoona was being her own self when she eats. Her eating habits are just crazy. She forgets that she’s a girl when she eats.

“Yah, slow down!!” Seohyun scolded her. Still not listening, she ate a mouthful noodles and stuffed it in . When suddenly, a guy passed by the window and stopped to talk to his friend. He is so handsome.. She thought to herself. She felt like time just stopped and she can feel her heart pounding hard. Little did she know that the noodles were falling of . Suddenly, the guy looked at her and smiled. She accidentally spitted the noodles and felt her face blushed. She turned around and covered herself with her hands from embarrassment. She can feel Hyun tapping her and laughing.

“Come on, let’s go!” Yoona pulled Seohyun’s hands and dragged her to the door.

“But we haven’t finished our food yet!!” Seohyun reasoned out.

“I’ll make it up to you..” Yoona said, still embarrassed.

-------------------------------------------------

“Dude, what are you looking at??” Yonghwa asked Jonghyun who’s been staring at the girl from the convenience store’s window. He followed Jonghyun’s gaze and saw nothing. He just smiled and turned to Yonghwa.

“Oh, just someone.” He answered. “Let’s go??”

 

Author's note:

I hope everyone enjoyed this update. :)))

Please leave comments and subscribe. Thank you loyal readers!!