CHAPTER||O6

It's Not My Fault !

 

[Daehyun’s POV]

We were the last pair to perform for the competition. Well, people save the best for the last, yeah? After the whole rehearsal thing, we were dismissed from school. “Yah Hyung, we need to get costumes for the competition! Here we come, COEX Mall!” YoungJae said and dragged me out of the school. Holy mama, COEX MALL? My wallet will have a hole in the end of the day. Before I knew it, we already reached the building.

 

“I’ve already called BaeBae! She will be coming to help us choose the clothes!” YoungJae told me, as we sat in Starbucks, waiting for BaeYoon to come. Did he just call BaeYoon, BAEBAE? “For goodness sake, BaeBae sounds like a dog’s name.” I said, receiving a death glare from YoungJae.

 

“Daehyun Oppa! YoungJae Oppa!” Hearing BaeYoon’s sweet voice, I immediately forgot about what just happened. BUT, I realized, there was four monsters trailing behind her. Did all of them just come with BaeYoon? NO WAY! Having YoungJae here is enough already. “Mianhae! They wanted to follow. I told them not to, but they insisted.” She explained, giving me and YoungJae an apologetic look.

 

We went into several shops, trying to find the nicest suit.

 

Himchan Hyung: “How about this?”

BaeYoon: “NO!”

Yongguk Hyung: “This?”

BaeYoon: “They are singing, not clubbing, oppa.”

JunHong: “Noona, This one?”

BaeYoon & YoungJae: “HECK NO! They’re not 5 year old!”

Jongup: “THIS THIS!”

BaeYoon: “Err…No.”

Himchan Hyung: “Wifey, this one!”

BaeYoon: “EW NO WAY HIMCHAN OPPA!”

---

After 10000 years, they finally decided on a pink suit! Yeah pink, I’m not gay but I must admit, BaeYoon has a pretty nice style. “Go on and try them, it’ll be perfect, not gay at all! I promise!” BaeYoon said, giving all 6 of us, yeah, six, the others wanted the suit too, an encouraging smile.

---

[YOU POV]

While waiting for them to finish changing, you roamed around the shop. “Hey clumsy café girl!” You turned around and saw annoying brat with the owl guy. “What are you doing here?” You asked. “Oh. I’m here to shower in the public. How’s that? Cool?” Baekhyun gave you a -obviously- look. You realized that what you asked was totally stupid, you lowered your head and blushed in embarrassment. When you looked up, Baekhyun was looking around the shop, looking a suit too. D.O appeared next to you all of a sudden.

 

“Hi. I’m D.O. I hope we can be friends. Ignore that Bacon, he’s a bit cold at times.” He said and gave you a cheeky smile. Oh well, he’s not that bad after all. Lesson Learnt Today: Never a judge a book by its cover. You smiled back and replied “Haha okay. I’m Bang BaeYoon! Friends!” You stretched out your hand and shook his. “Friends” he replied back and smiled again.

 

“WIFEY! LOOK AT ME, AIN’T I HANDSOME?”

“NOONA! I LOOK AWESOME, RIGHT?”

“SIS! YOUR OPPA LOOKS OKAY?”

“BAEBAE, YOU HAVE NICE STYLE! THIS IS AWESOME!”

You heard your oppas calling you. Before you go back to them, you bade goodbye with D.O, your new friend. “Coming!” You said and rushed back to them. You could see that Daehyun was staring at Baekhyun and D.O. You shrugged off the thought and smiled at your oppas. “You guys are looking good! That’s it, we getting these!” You clapped your hands together and walked towards the cashier.

---

Before leaving the shop, you stole one last glance at Baekhyun and D.O. Both of them had just stepped out of the dressing room. Your eyes landed on annoying brat. He looked, gorgeous like your oppas, but of course, your oppas are still the best. You quickly look away before he could notice your stare. “Aish! What am I thinking about…” You mumbled to yourself. Daehyun seemed to have heard you, as he tapped on your shoulders and gave you a questioning look. You shook your head and smile. He didn’t want to bother you, so he just smiled back without asking anymore.

---

In a blink of any eye, it was Friday, the Welcoming Party date! No students were required to report back to school, except the Backstage Crews who will be decorating the school for the event.

 

To: ImByeol :)

Unnie, Hwaiting!

From: BANGBANG! BaeYoon

 

A few days ago, you just found out that Byeol was older than you by 1 month. So you decided to call her Unnie to be respectful. For the Party, ex-students are allowed to join too! Yongguk & Himchan oppas will be coming with you and the others. After much begging and aegyo, Yongguk decided to bring Zelo along. Of course, it was thanks to some connections with the people in the school.

---

“I’m coming down!” You shouted at your oppas before taking a last glance at yourself in the mirror. Not being conceited, you really think that you look cute in that outfit. As you walk down the stairs, you could see Himchan almost drooling over you. Daehyun had his normal expression on his face, but his heart was beating really fast. As for Yongguk and JunHong, they just smiled proudly at their Dongsaeng/Noona. YoungJae was the first to react, “KYAAAAA! MY BAEBAE IS SO PRETTY!” JongUp, your bestfriend, just looked at you and smiled.

 

“If you’re not Yongguk hyung’s sister, I could have just dated you, wifey!” Himchan whispered in your ears. You giggled a bit and rested in the car, on the way there. “Bye Guys! We gotta go for preparation! Watch us later!” YoungJae and Daehyun left to the backstage. You were soon left alone with JongUp. No matter how much he wanted to hang with his friends, he stayed with you. Well, he wouldn’t want male erts to hit on his best friend, especially when ImByeol isn’t around.

 

“Annyeong BaeYoon-ah! Watch me and Baekhyun perform later! We are the second last to perform!” D.O told you as he walked past you. You could see at the corner of your eyes, Baekhyun was staring at you. “Uh Hi Café Girl, You look pretty today, just today!” Baekhyun said and quickly added the last two words before disappearing into the crowd. “Yah, why did he call you café girl?” JongUp asked you curiously. “Long story, oppa.” You smiled and replied.



 

A/N: HI! Sorry for not updating yesterday ):  I just finished my dance, and it was really tiring! 

I hope you guys like this chappie! Next chapter will be about the whole Welcoming Party thing. Hehe :D 

Doesn't B.A.P & Baekhyun look gorgeous in those suits? >.<

Thanks for all your comments, and I'll try to update ASAP~

Please subscribe and don't be a silent reader! 

That's all for now! :)

HECK YEAH! BAEK & D.O HUGGING <3