CHAPTER||O9

It's Not My Fault !

 

 “Presenting to you, Warrior by Daehyun and YoungJae!” Announced ImByeol as she clapped excitedly for Daehyun them.

 

“Here comes the rap part! Hyung, please rap it well and embarrass your Maknae!” Zelo prayed as he looked at his hyung with eyes full of hope.

 

Daehyun started rapping. The crowd gasped. He did the hardest rap perfectly without any mistake! Oh My Gosh. You stared at him with your jaws dropped. “Close your mouth all I’m going to shut it for you.” JongUp told you and chuckled at your reaction.

[A/N: Please ignore the Himchan part. LMAO. He's such a dork. LOL. Ignore me.]

 

As the song ended, the crowd when wild. They danced perfectly in sync, and the rap was amazing! “And that’s from the sophomores! It was wonderful! Well, now we will have our freshmen, Baekhyun and D.O with History!” Suzy said and clapped.

 

You must admit that Baekhyun and D.O were good dancers but not as good as your oppas, of course. The rap wasn’t as amazing as Daehyun’s but it was well rapped. As the performance come to the end, everyone cheered. Team sophomore chanted “DaeJae! DaeJae!” while team freshmen chanted “Historians!”

[A/N: Damn. Did I just used Historians? HAHAHAHA. It sounds ridiculous but whatever. Heheh.]

---

“Hey! We’ve gotten the results already!” IU said excitedly and started jumping around. “The winner is…” ImByeol dragged her sentence, making the audience get more nervous as time passes.

 

“SOPHOMORES!” Suzy continued ImByeol’s sentence.

 

“YAY!” You screamed out of happiness and did a small victory dance. After receiving the prize, Daehyun and YoungJae came running towards you and the B.A.P members. YoungJae went straight to you and hugged you tightly, turning rounds with you. Daehyun hi-5 the members and gave you a quick hug.

 

Baekhyun and D.O went up the stage to receive a special award for their outstanding performance. You met eyes with D.O and gave him an encouraging smile. You shifted your sight to Baekhyun and just gave him a small smile.

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

Okay. So we lost. Well, I can’t deny the fact that one of that blonde dude can rap absolutely great, and both can dance. It’s not that I and D.O can’t dance or rap, but the blondies are really good.

 

Lost face in front of her. And dammit! Why do I even care, why? Aish! Byun Baekhyun! Speaking of her, I turned to see what her reaction was, well, she smiled at D.O first than me. I guess she really dislike me?

---

[ImByeol’s POV]

Heck Yeah! My DaeBaby won! I decided to call him DaeBaby, whatever. I quickly went down the stage and take off the microphones and wires attached to me. I ran straight to where BaeYoon was with Daehyun and the other blondes.

 

“Hey! Congratulations! You guys did great!” I said and give them two thumbs up. I went towards Daehyun and gave him a ‘friendly’ hug and gave YoungJae a quick hug.

---

[Daehyun’s POV]

We won. As expected, I mean, my rapping was awesome, eh? Best thing about winning is getting a hug from Bae! I sound like a creepy creeper right? I don’t care. Truthfully, I don’t like how YoungJae is so close to her! He hugs and spin her around. I was supposed to be in his place! Aish!

---

[YOU POV]

You swear ImByeol unnie hugged Daehyun oppa longer! Aish! You don’t know why but it’s bothering you a lot. Does she like oppa? Or does she love him? Is she going to steal my oppa away? Is she going to turn into a ? Is she— you decided to stop with your weird assumptions. You don’t even know why you’re caring so much. It can’t be jealousy right? Aish! You shrugged the thought off and return back to reality.

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

“Hyung! Kai hyung will be returning back to Seoul like tomorrow! He wants to stay with us.” D.O told me.

[A/N: I know Kai is younger than them but just pretend he’s older.]

 

“Oh. Okay.” I simply replied. He’s back after like three years? I’m so not looking forward! The last time he came, he messed up my whole house! He even bring s back to pleasure himself just because of the incident! Aish! Can’t he just get over that—

 

“HYUNG! HELLO? We are going home now!” D.O said and nudged my side. “Araso, araso.”

---

[Kai’s POV]

South Korea. Seoul. I am back.

 

I smirked before falling asleep on the comfortable seat of the plane.

 

“Dear passengers, the flight will take around 14 more hours from New York to reach South Korea, Seoul.”



 

A/N: Such a lame and short chapter.[Sorry!] Heh. So, Bunnies won with 7 votes! Aliens lost with only 1 vote ):  3 subbies wanted me to chose xD Hehe. I will choose B.A.P because Daehyun could really rap! :P  [I'm still a EXOtic!]

Anyways, I didn't let Bacon continue his little story about KAI 3 Hahhahaha. Pretend Kai is a hyung~

Sorry for switching POV so many times ._. 

By the way, I'll try to have my last update tomorrow before I fly to Seoul for 2 weeks! >< If I can't update, than this will be the last before I return. Mianhae );

So, to make it up to you guys, I have a little TEASER! hehe.

TEASER: ImByeol isn't just ImByeol. ImByeol isn't just another girl. 

Understand? No? Too bad~ You gotta figure it out :D

LEAVE ME COMMENTS PLEASE T.T 

KAI IS ONE OF THE CUTEST THING IN HISTORY :D 

Hahaha! Speaking of History, sorry for the whole Historian thing. Sounds retarded, yeah, I know. Leave a comment and let me know if you guys would want to see funnier stuff in the future :D

Till then, BYE!