CHAPTER||17

It's Not My Fault !

 

“Only certain people are chosen for the assessment. Why? Firstly, I can’t have you not working hard / not doing well in the assessment. Secondly, the best pair would have to perform for a dance event, Swaggout 4 in Japan. You guys know that event, yeah? It’s for professional dancer and I managed to get a spot reserved for you guys. This is not an assessment for freshmen only, but it’s a mix level assessment that I’m assigning you guys to. Please note that any field of dance is okay. You may be a HipHop dancer but paired up with a Ballerina. You have to use your creativity for the dance.” Eunhyuk-sshi explained to all of us.

 

“So the pairings are written down here.” Eunhyuk-sshi said and held out a piece of white paper.

 

Pairings:

Jang JaYeon (Freshman) + Yang YoSeob (Sophomore) = Ballet + HipHop

Lee ImByeol (Freshman) + Shin Donghee (Freshman) =  HipHop + Street Jazz

Moon Jongup (Freshman) + Jang Eunhyun (Senior, President) = HipHop + Street Jazz

Victoria Song Qian (Freshman) + Shin JunHyuk (Senior, Vice President) = Ballet + Street Jazz

Bang BaeYoon (Freshman) + Kim Jongin, Kai (Junior) = Contemporary + Street Jazz

 

“As you can see, many freshmen are given chances. I hope you guys would do well in this assessment. I expect your choreography to be done in 2 weeks time. After 2 weeks, you should have completed your choreo and start practicing and cleaning all your moves. After 1 month, I will be choosing the lucky pair for Swaggout 4.” Eunhyuk-sshi told us after we have seen the pairings.

 

“Lucky me, I’m paired with Kai!” I said and turned to wave at Kai. He waved back and smiled. “Kai? Tsk. I rather pair with the pig rather than that bastard.” ImByeol said. You cringed at her language. Firstly, she just called Shin Donghee,  a pig. Secondly, she called Kai a bastard. “Aish. What’s with her and Kai…” You muttered to yourself.

“Kai-sshi! I’ll call you Oppa if that’s okay.” You told him with your cutest eye smile. He simply nodded. “So Oppa, can you show me your Street Jazz skills? You know…So I can get a better idea of what we should choreograph about!” You told him eagerly. He smiled and put his iPod on random shuffle. Your jaws dropped as soon as you see him dance to the song called “My lady”. He was so so so so so amazing. You clapped like a 5 year old after his little showcase.

 

“I have a few uh…suggestion for the songs! Number 1, Stronger by Kelly Clarkson, Number 2, Maybe by Jay Sean, Number 3, Say My Name by Destiny’s Child!” You told him, looking a bit embarrassed by the song choice. “I think they’re great! I’ll listen to them for the whole day and I’ll let you know which one I prefer.” Kai said, giving you a comforting smile.

 

---

“Hey Oppa! How’s it going with uri President, Jang Eunhyun?” You asked Jongup while both of you were on the way back home. You had a slight sarcasm and tease in your tone. You knew that Eunhyun had a huge crush on Jongup. Jongup shot you a glare. “She wants to use the song ‘Let it Go’ by Alex and Brit. Gah. She wants a like skinship dance.” I tried to keep my laughter in but still end up laughing like a mad woman.

---

[Kai’s POV]

Gosh. She’s so cute. How am I suppose to—

 

Before I could continue thinking, Baekhyun interrupted my thoughts. “What are you thinking about so seriously, Hyung?” he asked. “Well, I’ve got paired up with Bang BaeYoon for a COUPLE dance assessment and we would be working together for like a month or more?” I said, emphasizing ‘couple’ just to see his reaction. He was like red now. “WHAT. BANG BAEYOON? YOU MUST BE SO SO SO MISERABLE. SHE’S SUCH AN IRRITATING GIRL.” He mumbled loudly and went back into his room. Baekhyun is so in love.

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

Couple dance with BaeYoon?

Without even thinking, I blurted out:

“WHAT. BANG BAEYOON? YOU MUST BE SO SO SO MISERABLE. SHE’S SUCH AN IRRITATING GIRL.”

I realized what I just said and hurried back into my room. I felt something in my heart. Gosh, I can’t be jealous right? Ha, yeah, how can the great Bacon Baekhyun be jealous? I must be kidding myself.



 

 

A/N: 2nd Update :D When I reach 60 subbies, there would be double updates! I'll still update even if I don't reach 60 of course :D 

Sorry, I can't reveal what Kai is intending to do because if I reveal just one word, it would be like obvious. You guys probably think he has a crush on Bae? No, he does not. LOL. Okay anyways, the dance thing was totally a sudden idea. I wanted BAP to go to the ------ with Bae but I suddenly had this idea so yeah. I won't reveal where BAP is going with Bae for now. It would happen sooner or later so just wait and see :D

Keep the comments coming in! :D I LOVE YOU GUYS! Please vote below for the songs~~

The song is chosen like that : Poll is 50%, my own decision is 50%.

Just vote!

 

Please visit my new weebly site for SHINee!