CHAPTER||O7

It's Not My Fault !

 

“And that’s ‘Don’t Say Goodbye’ brought to you by Davichi, Kang Minkyung & Lee Haeri!” ImByeol announced. She was the MC of the night along with some others. “Now, it’s the two freshmen of our school, Baekhyun & D.O, presenting their self-composed song, ‘What Is Love’!” One of the other MC, Suzy announced.

 

You looked up at the stage and saw the brat with D.O. You couldn’t deny the fact that they look absolutely amazing with those suits and hair-styled up. A slow, cow-boy liked tune started playing. As D.O started the song with English lines, you gasped. “Oh My Gosh. He doesn’t even have the Korean accent! Wow.” You thought to yourself. As Baekhyun continued the line after that, you stared at him. It was like as if an angel was singing on stage, his figure was even glowing! “Aish!” You lightly knocked your own head and tried to focus on their singing.

Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon~ [Tell me if this is love~]

As Baekhyun sang that line, he looked right into your eyes. You turned to avoid his stare but you swore you saw him smirked right after that. The rest of the performance of theirs was awesome.

---

 “Wow! These freshmen have talent! Well, I’m pretty sure our sophomores will do well too right? Let’s welcome, Jung Daehyun & Yoo YoungJae with ‘Baby Baby’ of 4men!” the cutest MC, Lee EunJi, well-known as IU, announced.

 

You smiled proudly when you saw your “brothers” stepped onto the stage. “Kyaa! Daehyun oppa looks cooler than he already is! And YoungJae is just the happy-go-lucky Oppa! Hehe.”

 

As Daehyun started the first line, you totally fall in love with his vocal. You knew he was pretty good, but you didn’t know he was SO well! “Ha! My oppas will definitely beat the annoying brat!” You smirked slightly to yourself. You was mesmerized by your oppas’ voice. It was so peaceful.

---

“What a wonderful performance! Finally, the competition had come to an end. We will now give 15 minutes to our judges to decide the winners. Thank you for your attention!”

 

As Daehyun and YoungJae approached you and JongUp, you ran up to hug both of them at the same time. “You guys were so good! Daebak! Jjang!”  You exclaimed and gave them two thumbs up.

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

Asdfghjkl!@#$%^&*!

Did I really just stare right into her eyes when I was singing that part? Dammit! It’s the love part. She probably thinks I like her now…Well, it’s not entirely wrong—oops! Ignore what I just said. At least I smirked. Please tell me there won’t be any misunderstanding between us! And why am I even caring in the first place? Aish! BYUN BAEKHYUN JUST SHUT UP!

 

“May I have your attention, please? 15minutes have passed, and we already have our results. Before we announce the winner, we would like to thank the 15 pairs of students for participating in this event. The 3rd place goes to…”

 

I unconsciously turned towards Café Girl’s direction. She was standing with…WHAT THE HECK AM I SEEING? 6 FREAKING BLONDE GUYS? Is she a damn flirt? I wouldn’t jump into conclusion normally but…seriously? She’s even hugging one of their arms!

---

[Daehyun’s POV]

Damn. I’m a coward, a freaking coward! I didn’t even dare to look at her throughout the whole performance. Gahhh! Hopefully, the performance went well.

 

“You guys were so good! Daebak! Jjang!” I saw BaeYoon running towards me and YoungJae before hugging both of us with her skinny arms. I suppose we did well. Phew!

 

“May I have your attention, please? 15minutes have passed, and we already have our results. Before we announce the winner, we would like to thank the 15 pairs of students for participating in this event. The 3rd place goes to…”

 

Before the announcer could announce the winner, I felt something hugging me. I looked down and saw BaeYoon hugging my arms excitedly. I almost blushed. What.The.Heck. Of course, I had my poker face put on, but really inside, I was smiling like an idiot.

---

[YOU POV]

“May I have your attention, please? 15minutes have passed, and we already have our results. Before we announce the winner, we would like to thank the 15 pairs of students for participating in this event. The 3rd place goes to…”

 

Due to over-excitement, you hugged Daehyun Oppa’s arm tightly. “Please let my Oppas win the first place! They deserve it. I will chop off the judges’ fingers if my Oppas didn’t win!” You told yourself mentally.

---

[ImByeol’s POV] ßShe has her Point of View! Wow. LOL.

It’s almost 15 minutes. I walked up to the judges to get the results. I hope Bae’s oppas will win. She’s my best friend after all, right? Okay, the truth is, I like the mysterious guy, Daehyun. Damn! He’s so cool and handsome! He’s voice was totally wow! I could have fainted, but I have to do the stupid MC thing.

 

I bowed at the judges as they handed the results to me. It was in 3 envelops. Each for each position. I want to open it so badly. Aish. DAEHYUN PLEASE WIN! SO-I-CAN-PASS-HIM-THE-PRIZE-PERSONALLY-AND-MAKE-HIM-REMEMBER-ME. How cool is that?

---

I walked up to the stage, and started my speech.

“May I have your attention, please? 15minutes have passed, and we already have our results. Before we announce the winner, we would like to thank the 15 pairs of students for participating in this event. The 3rd place goes to…”

 

I had a hard time struggling to open that stupid envelop, sealed with glue. Taking out the piece of paper carefully, I saw…



 

A/N: Hey! Sorry for not updating for so long ): Was busy. Just to let you guys know, I'll be travelling from 3rd June till 18th June to KOREA! Heck yeah. I won't be updating during that period, so sorry ):  It's a bit short, around 950 words only ): It's short cos I wanna reveal the winner after the poll here! VOTE VOTE VOTE~

 

By the way, back to the story. I ADDED TWIST. ImByeol likes Daehyun :D  Hahahahhaa. Is that called a twist? Haha. And I decided to use Davichi cos they're awesome :D Listen to their songs! <3 Also, IU & Suzy as the MCs xD HAHAHAAHA. ILOVETHEM.

 

Thank you for all your comments <3

Please continue to give comments and subscribe~

[Comments give me the will to update when I'm lazy. LOL]

Bye Bye!