CHAPTER||15

It's Not My Fault !

 

“Alright.” Yongguk agreed without any hesitation. Daehyun smiled under his mask. “Thanks Hyung.” Daehyun mumbled before walking towards your room.

 

“It’s me.” Daehyun said and opened the door. You climbed out of the bed and looked at Daehyun, trying not to blush. It has been a habit for a week already. You took a one week leave from work due to the almost case. You now had a phobia when any of the BAP oppas tried to hug you (especially Himchan). Skinship with guys were terrible as it would remind you about that night.

 

“You.Quit.Job.No.Buts” Daehyun told you, looking straight into your eyes, seriousness filled his eyes. He thought that was the best for you, at least you wouldn’t have to go home late again. The family had Yongguk and Himchan working part time to support you guys for the time being.

 

“But..Opp-” “I said no buts.” Daehyun said firmly. You stare at him and sigh, knowing it’s impossible to change his mind. You nodded unwillingly. Daehyun smiled secretly under his mask before stepping out of your room.

 

Dear Blog Readers !

My oppa make me quit my job ! Waeeeeeeee ?! I don’t wanna. Urgh. But it’s impossible to argue with him. Arguing with him will just be wasting my saliva. (gah~my precious saliva) I’m still at home resting after the “incident”.  Sorry! I just can’t reveal what that’s about! Thanks for all the Get Well Soon comments! You guys are jjang!

-Bae

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

“Well…I see you’re doing quite well now.” I mumbled while checking that BaeYoon’s blog. Why do I feel like IT’S MY FAULT that she almost got and ended up in the hospital? Urgh.

 

“Whatcha doing? Who’s doing well? And why are you pulling your hair as if you’re some mental patient?” Kai hyung walked pass me and asked randomly. Oh wait. I’m pulling my hair? OH MY GAD. Why am I so frustrated over her? She’s not even pretty or hot! She’s just cute! Irritating!

 

“I’M OFFICIALLY CRAZY!” I shouted.

 

“I’m officially missing you~~” Kyungsoo sang before going back into his room after having 10 donuts. “Shut up.” I mumbled before falling asleep on the sofa with my computer still switched on.

(A/N: The song D.O sang is Tamia’s “Officially Missing You”)

---

[Kai’s POV]

Why the heck is he sleeping on the sofa? Aishh, I shall be a nice hyung for once. I tried carrying him bridal style to his bed. WHY IS HE SO HEAVY?! Oh wait, I’m no gay just because I carried him bridal style. Urgh. Well, I give up. I’ll just leave him at his bedroom’s door, I decided. I put him down on the floor before going back to the living room.

(A/N: omg guys ! hahahaha imagine Kai carry Baek BRIDAL STYLE xD )

 

Oh. He’s laptop is still switched on. Okay, being the normal curious Kai, I walked towards his laptop. Well, a small look won’t hurt yeah? I looked at the bright screen of the laptop. Isn’t that a Cyworld Blog? Hmmm, it’s written by “BangBaeBaeBae”. Okay, it’s totally that Bang BaeYoon girl. Wow, I didn’t know Baek is that kind of ert to stalk a girl! Hmm, so her side profile says ‘ice-cream lover’ and is a dancer! Heck, girls that can dance are totally attractive. Anyways…hmm, her birthday is on…SEVENTEEN MAY. 17 MAY. Interesting (; I took a last glance at her birthdate before leaving the macbook alone.

 

 


 

 

A/N: This a VERY VERY SHORT UPDATE but a VERY VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER (; 

Chapters that I want you guys to take note about is Chapter 9 for now. 

[TEASER: HUGE Dramas will be happening after this chapter. Kai isn't just Kai. Remember Chap 9? ImByeol isn't just ImByeol as well.]

I actually gave a hint in this chapter about the drama. It isn't too hard to find. lol.

I've planned out all the dramas in my phone's note. ^^ Once I reach 50 subscribers, I will give a double update ! ^^

I'm still thinking about the dramas. I'm seeing if all will actually make sense, and so far, all of them make sense so yeah :D

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR SOMETHING. LOL. I'M SO DESPERATE NOW.

 

I have a question~ Only a few choices since I chose the ones that I prefer more.