CHAPTER||O8

It's Not My Fault !

 

“May I have your attention, please? 15minutes have passed, and we already have our results. Before we announce the winner, we would like to thank the 15 pairs of students for participating in this event. The 3rd place goes to…”

 

You stared at your best friend, ImByeol.

 

“The Davichi Girls! Congratulations!” ImByeol announced and handed the prize to Minkyung and Haeri. The duo bowed to the audience, shouted “Thank You!” before exiting the stage.

 

“Next, the 2nd place goes to… The Couple, Seohyun and Yonghwa!  They’re definitely a cute couple, deh?” Suzy announced next. The couple came up to receive the prize. They pecked each other on the lips making the crowd go wild, before exiting.

 

“Okay. Here comes to exciting one. 1st place goes to…Drum Rolls please!” IU teased. Everybody started stomping their foot, creating the drum roll effect. “Actually, I have a surprising result!” She said.

 

“Please let my oppas win!” You prayed.

 

“We actually got a draw between the sophomore and the freshmen! Sophomores, Daehyun and YoungJae, freshmen, Baekhyun and D.O!” IU said with a shocked expression. “MWO?” the crowd gasped. Daehyun and you exchanged glances. “So who’s going to win?” You asked loudly.

 

“Good question, BaeYoon! Okay, so the judges decided to have a small competition between the two pairs! Not just another vocal competition, but a singing and dancing competition!” ImByeol announced with a smirk.

 

“I think I should replace them for dancing. Bleh.” JongUp joked.

 

“Aish! Oppa! You—” Before you could continue your sentence, MC Suzy starting speaking.

“Bonus points would be added if they could rap too!”

 

You immediately turn to see Yongguk oppa and JunHong battling with each other’s rapping skills. “Can Daehyun or YoungJae oppa rap?” You asked yourself softly.

---

[Daehyun’s POV]

Draw? DRAW? WHAT? I turned and look at BaeYoon. I gave her a reassuring smile before coming back to my own thoughts. This is gonna be hard, singing and dancing…How I wish I can dance like JongUp. Bonus point, rapping? Maybe I can. I’ve tried the JunHong’s rap before, and I succeeded. Hopefully, if I use it this time, I can pass.

 

“Yah. Let’s do our song, Warrior. I will rap maknae’s part.” I told the stunned YoungJae. He gave me a look but just nodded since I am his hyung.

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

I was stunned.

 

“Bacon-ah! Let’s dance and sing to one of my older song, History! We choreographed with Kai last time!” D.O nudged me in the stomach.

 

“Uh, okay.” I replied. I need Kai hyung here to help me now, dammit! Aish! I hope I won’t make any terrible mistakes. 



 

A/N: Hey ! Short Chapter because...continue to read to  know why~

Don't you guys hate me for not updating? Oh well, I wanted to give all my subbies a chance to vote. By the way, I've got 7 votes for EXOBabies, 7 votes for BAPBunnies, and 1 vote for nobody. Hahahha. Okay, so it was a draw~ And I decided it will be a draw for them~ 

BAP almost won the vote, until an EXOtic decided to vote. Hahahaha. Okay.

Now, their 2nd chance to win. I need you guys to vote again, but this time, you guys only have until 2nd June, 5PM KST (; 

 

 

 

 

A small TEASER: Kai will be having a part in the story >:D Bad or Good, who knows? Only the evil author knows >:D

NOTICE: I'll be in Korea from 3rd-18th June. Won't be updating that time~ Mianhae ! ><

Btw, I watched SMEnt's "I AM" movie and it was truly amazing that I cried ): I love SM Artists, okay? PEACE ! :D

Bye Bye~ Will be updating tomorrow (;

 

 

--General Reply to Comments:

Sorry, did a DRAW thanks to the votes :D I see many Babies supporting B.A.P (; 

Of cos, EXOtics too ! I must admit Babies are faster in voting xD Heheh. 

 

[PS. Black=Story. Purple=Author Note. Red=TEASER. Green=Author Reply]

[HOLYCRAP. KAI MY BABY <3]

[LOVE THE CHOREOGRAPHY ~ ZELO JUNHONG <3]

 

Okay, seriously, BYE.