CHAPTER||12

It's Not My Fault !

 

It was Saturday. “Oppas! Bae is going out to the nearby café! Don’t worry! I’ll be back soon!” You screamed loudly as you put on your jacket and wore your shoes. Daehyun was the first one to react and ran to the door, “Yah BaeYoon-ah! I’ll go with you!” “No thanks Oppa. I…I just want some time alone.” You smiled at him, showing your nice eye-smile. “Ahh… Araso! Be back before dinner!”

 

Taking your laptop with you, you walk by yourself to the nearest café with wifi connection. While walking, you thought of Byeol’s words again.

“Bae-ah! Don’t ask me why but please, don’t get too close to them, especially Kai, alright?”

“Welcome to MATOKI Planet Café!” the waiter said as you stepped into the café. “Why…” you muttered to yourself, earning a weird look for the waiter. “Did she just ask me why I welcomed her? Weird.” The waiter said to himself before walking away.

 

You settled down at a table and switched on your laptop. “So hello ‘why’ girl. What would you like?” the waiter came and take your orders. You gave him a weird look and answered “Ice Lemon Tea, thank you.” You look at your laptop and decided to check your blog comments and chat with some reader perhaps.

--

[Baekhyun’s POV]

 

“So hello ‘why; girl. What would you like?” a waiter said. Okay, how weird is that for a waiter to say that. I turned around out of curiosity and…OH! BANG BAEYOON. Since it’s kind of boring, why not…

 

I took my laptop and walk towards her, sitting on the empty seat opposite you. “Annyeong.” I said and continued reading my favorite blog. She looked up and stared at me. “What the hell are you doing?” that’s the first sentence that came out from her. “Well, I expected a proper ‘hello’ at least. Never mind.” I replied.

 

“Whatever. But why the hell are you here?” She asked rudely. “Well, there’s no seats around.” I said. Omg, I came out with a lame excuse. “There’s almost 10 tables empty in this café for goodness sake.” She said, looking around. “I can’t hear you~” I replied. I swear this is the first time in 10 years that I said that. She has an amazing effect on me to make me say such things. Tsk! What am I even thinking, she’s just a clumsy waitress that destroyed my clothes.

 

I went to the chat room and “POP!” someone requested to chat with me! Oh! It’s the girl, the writer of my favorite blog!

 

[Bold=Bae / Italic=Baek]

Hi! I’ve seen your comments on my blog posts! Thank you for all the comments!

Hello! Yeah I just like to read the stuffs you blog! It’s just…nice!

Well, I figured out that you’re a “regular” at my blog, so why not chat with you.

Haha sure! I’ll love to chat with someone like you!

 

I smiled unconsciously and heard someone giggled. I looked up to see BaeYoon giggling at her laptop screen. “Why are you laughing at yourself like an idiot.” I mocked her. “Well, who’s the one smiling at his own laptop screen.” She said back. Tsk tskk.

 

“Miss, here’s your tea.” The waiter came and serve BaeYoon her lemon tea. “Thank You.” She smiled at the waiter. “Hey, you know what. I’m going to the restroom and PLEASE take care of my belongings. Thanks.” She said and went to the restroom.

 

Hey, I gotta go to the restroom so yeah. Hehe

 

Is that a coincident? LOL.

--

[Back to YOU POV]

You walk out of the restroom, feeling ‘refreshed’. As you walk towards your table, with Baekhyun’s back facing you, you thought of peeping at what he’s doing. “Is he watching in the public! He’s smiling so creepily at his laptop.” You thought to yourself.

 

Walking closer, like a mouse, you peeped. “OMO!” you half-shouted. “omg what you’re the one I’m chatting with? Are you a stalker? Why are you reading all my blog post? Omg” You said all in one breath, with a disbelief look. Baekhyun gave you a weird stare and… he realizes.

 

“OH MY HOLY. YOU. YOU. WHAT. I’M NOT READING THAT BLOG ANYMORE. BYE.” He said in horror and quickly took  his laptop and left the café in a flash to avoid embarrassment.

 

“So my loyal reader is also my loyal enemy. Haha. Very funny.” You muttered.

 


 

 

A/N: Hi. I’m sorry. Murder me, spam me with insults. Omg. I haven’t been updated for like 2months? SORRY ! But I’m glad no one unsubscribe, and I even gain subbies ._. Thank You.

A short update! Cos it’s late and I’m having school tomorrow! BYE!