CHAPTER||20

It's Not My Fault !

 

You woke up and Daehyun’s peaceful sleeping face was the first thing you saw. You smiled unconsciously. “Oppa…Should I admit that I’ve heard your confession back in the hospital? Honestly, I can’t say I feel the same…I don’t even know what I’m feeling now. I get butterflies around you sometimes for sure, but…I don’t know. It feels wrong.” You said.

 

Slowly and quietly, you stepped out of the bed, towards the door. You woke up earlier than the rest so you could prepare brunch for them. Yes, brunch is Breadfast+Lunch. The guys should be waking up around 11am as usual on Sunday mornings. You opened the cabinet and started taking out things to prepare the food.

 

---

 

“BOO!”  Himchan tackled you with a hug, almost giving you a heart attack. Since that accident, you had a phobia of skinship with guys. You quickly pushed him off. “Feisty, just my type! Wifey!” Himchan joked and was about to give you another hug but was blocked by Daehyun who stood protectively in front of you. Himchan shot him a glare before smiling sweetly at you. You make a face at Himchan before continuing your cooking.

 

“Speaking of skinship…I was so defensive when it comes to Himchan oppa but when I slept on the same bed as Daehyun last night…I felt safe…” You muttered to yourself. “Is Brunch ready? My stomach is ready!” Youngjae shouted while walking towards the kitchen with his bed hair. “Hyung, you look stupid in that hair.” Jongup said innocently when walking past Youngjae. “Tsk.” Youngjae mumbled before changing direction towards the bathroom.

 

---

 

You wore your dance attire and prepare to go meet Kai again. Honestly, you are afraid that something worse might happen. Even so, you didn’t want to lose a chance to perform at Swaggout. “I’m going with you.” Daehyun said, stepping into your room. “Uh…Okay.” You said. It was better to have someone watch over you rather than being with a pedo(?) friend that kissed you.

 

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

I think I should go with Kai hyung today. What if he does something to BaeYoon? I mean, he’s so surprising…and crazy. “Hyung! I’m going with you and I don’t care what you’re gonna say but I’m going with you.” I said as I wore my jacket. Kai just chuckled. “NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT ME!” D.O sang while watching me and hyung step out of the house. My bestfriend is an idiot.

 

---

 

When we reached the studio, BaeYoon is already inside…with that Daehyun guy. “Are they dating?” I mumbled. “For all I know, no. She’s all yours to woo.” Kai hyung said, laughing at me before entering the practice room. “No, wait, I didn—” I stopped, realizing there’s no point explaining to him.

 

---

[Kai’s POV]

As I entered the studio, BaeYoon and I exchanged awkward glances. I mouthed ‘sorry’ to her before walking towards the CD player. Oh and that guy beside her was like burning a hole in my eyes with his fierce glare. Seriously? What’s his problem?

 

---

[Back to YOU POV]

Kai’s here…with…BACON?! “Uh Hi guys.” You greeted them awkwardly. You could feel Daehyun shooting fire glares at Kai and Baekhyun. You elbowed him and shot him a glare. He gave you an annoyed look before looking down. You smiled, feeling satisfied.

 

---

After what seems like eternity (5 hours) of choreographing, you guys finally finished the dance with the perfect mixture of Street Jazz, Ballet and Contemporary. Kai did Street Jazz and Ballet, you did Ballet and Contemporary. Even though the choreographing part was awkward when you guys had skinship or even eye contact, you guys remained calm and continued as if nothing happened.

 

“Let’s rehearse once more and we’ll end the day!” Kai said, smiling. The awkwardness was disappearing slowly. Both of you were so into dance. Dancing full out, you could feel stares at you and you were so sure it was Daehyun. Neither did you know that Baekhyun was staring at you too. After you guys finished, Daehyun stood up immediately, passing you a towel to wipe your sweat. “Thanks.” You thanked him and smiled sweetly at him.

 

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

No. Nope. I can’t possibly be jealous of Kai nor Daehyun. Why should I be? Damn. She smiles so sweetly at her Daehyun and don’t even look at me. Pshh.

 

“Let’s go.” Kai said and dragged me out of the studio, not giving me a chance to bade goodbye.

 



 

 

A/N: Pointless chapter. Bleh. I promise there's something stored for you guys the next chapter (; HOHOHO.

So, I've decided that everytime I hit 10 more subbies, there will be double updates! Of course, I will update even if I don't get 10 more subbies! (:

Let's hope for 70subbies so I can give a double update xD heheh. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT. 

Teaser: KAI is crazy. Just as Baekhyun said. Guess yourself! Tell me about what you think he is by commenting :D