CHAPTER||11

It's Not My Fault !

 

“Jeonbu Geojitmal~” You sang while skipping out of the school gate. “Bye Bae!” ImByeol bade goodbye before walking in the opposite direction. As you turned around towards the path back home, you bumped right into someone’s chest.

 

“OUCH!” You screamed and before you land on your , someone pulled you up. You looked up to see a familiar face. “Uh, s-sorry…” You apologized awkwardly, realizing that he was the one who came to the café with Baekhyun the other time. “Gwenchana!” He said informally without any discomfort.  

 

“So, since you bumped into me…” he started, before stopping abruptly. “Sorry! I believe I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m Kai.” He said and held out his hand. “I’m BaeYoon.” You replied back and shook his hand. “To continue what I was saying…Can you do me a flavor please?” He asked awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. You smiled at his awkwardness and nodded without hesitation.

 

“I’ll be enrolling in the school as a junior this year, can you show me the way to the office?”

---

As you lead him towards the school office, you guys chatted and got to know each other more. “Yeah, that stupid brat even glared at me before he left. Tsk tsk.” You complained. The whole story is, Kai asked how you knew Baekhyun since the both of you looked like enemies. So, you explained the whole incident. All Kai did was chuckled at your responds.

 

“Honestly, Baek isn’t really what you think he is. He may seem rude and all, but he’s really nice when you get to know him better.” Kai explained to you. “Oh well, anyways, this’s the office.” You told him, pushing open the doors for him.

 

“It’s nice talking to you, I’ve to go now, Bye Kai!” You bowed slightly at him.  “Don’t be so formal! We can speak banmal hopefully. See you around.” He flashed you a charming smile before walking into the office.

 

Kai turned out to be a really friendly guy than a creepy guy that you expected.

---

As soon as Kai stepped into the house… “HYUNG! I heard you enrolled into our school as a junior.” D.O said with his usual ‘O.O’ expression. Kai nodded as he glanced at Baekhyun who was staring at the computer screen like a silly idiot.

[A/N: D.O & Baek lives together because Baek wants to. It’s not that Baek & his parents are in a bad relationship, it’s just that he prefers living with D.O than being alone in the house most of the time.]

 

“Yah Bacon. Show some respect to your hyung. At least look at me or something instead of sticking your eyes on to the computer screen.” Kai scolded Baekhyun but realize that Baekhyun didn’t even react. “Are you watching or reading ? Oh no.” Kai said and tried to catch a glimpse of the screen.

 

“NO I’M NOT HYUNG! STOP TRYING TO DESTROY MY COMPUTER!” Baekhyun yelled as he hugged his laptop protectively in front of his chest. “You could have just reacted or something…” D.O said as he came in munching on some chips with his ‘O.O’ expression still printed on his face.

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

NO! I’m not reading or watching ography or anything! I’m just reading blog post from the girl that I always read from. Aish, hyung can be so irritating sometimes.

 

Annyeong Readers!

Not much to say today but I actually made a new friend! He’s name is, uh, let’s call him by his initial, K! He’s enrolling into my school as a junior and I helped him. We became friends somehow! He’s really nice though he look kind of creepy on the outside. When he smiles, he looks damn attractive. Heheh. I’m not crushing on my sunbae! Oh well, gotta go and finish the pile of work on my desk T.T

 

What a short entry today. It’s creepy how it feels like she’s describing the ‘K’ as Kai hyung. Aishh, what am I thinking. It can’t be Kai hyung. Just pure coincident.

---

[Back to YOU POV]

As you walked towards your class, a crowd of girls started squealing and giggling. You got curious and squeezed your body into the crowd. Poking your head in, you saw them fangirl over the new student, your new friend, Kai.

 

Before you could struggle your way out of the crowd, you heard your name being called, “BaeYoon!” Kai was the one who called you. He smiled at he try his best and make his way to you. “Hi, I said I’ll see you around and I did.” Instead of replying him, you were just looking around, afraid of the fire glares you are receiving from Kai’s fangirls. Apparently, Kai did not seem to notice those glares.

 

“Uh, this time, can you show me the way to my class? I’m not sure about the locations sure.” He asked, which you agree to without much hesitation.

---

“Bang BaeYoon, why are you late.” Mr Kim Heechul, your English teacher asked. “Was helping a new student to get to his class.” You replied and walked to your seat. Mr Kim just nodded and continued his lessons with the class.

---

“Yah BaeYoon-ah!” ImByeol called and jogged to catch up with you at the cafeteria. “I’ve heard there’s a new guy in school, have you seen him? Is he hot? Or gorgeous? Or maybe even perfect?” You gave her a look to shut her up.

 

“Hi BaeYoon! Can I join you?” You looked up to see Kai with unwilling-looking Baekhyun, smiling D.O. But as soon as they saw ImByeol, all their faces darken, including ImByeol’s. “Bae, you know him?” ImByeol asked in a serious tone. Without knowing anything, you just nodded. “Uh, is there something I don’t know?” You asked innocently. Even the always cheerful D.O is frowning, what else could go more wrong than this?

 

“I guess we are not invited here, bye BaeYoon, see you around.” Kai said, but his tone was making his words piercing sharp. They left and you spotted D.O giving you an apologetic look.

 

“Bae-ah! Don’t ask me why but please, don’t get too close to them, especially Kai, alright?” ImByeol told you. You looked at her confusedly but just nodded.

 

“Kai, Baekhyun, D.O, ImByeol? Aish!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi I updated after so long. Mianhae! This is a normal-length chapter, over 1000 words :D 

It's mainly about Kai so yeah. He's not a major person, but not a minor one too. Hhaahhaha.

Btw, I usually use the lines to break the story and A/N, where is the line icon now? ._.

Please give me comments T.T I'm dying/desperate for at least a comment ):