CHAPTER||O3

It's Not My Fault !

 

[Baekhyun’s POV]

Receiving my schedules, I compared it with D.O. Guess what? I’m so ‘lucky’that I only had Mathematics class same as him. Mathematics is definitely boring, since I was really good in it, there’s almost no need to listen in class. Being conceited much? Haha.

 

Separating from my bestfriend, I proceeded to my first class, Biology. I took quite a long time, looking for the damn classroom. Being one of the last to enter the class, I looked around the class for seats. No more single seats, meaning I had to seat with someone. All of the guys were already seated with their friends. I was left with no choice, but to seat with a girl. I scanned across the classroom…and…“THE WAITRESS!”I screamed in my head.

 

Why not have some fun? I hung my head low, and walk towards her, seating beside her. I’m officially her seatmate. After a few minutes, the teacher stepped in. Gosh. She looked like a witch. I followed the others and stood up to greet her. I looked up and in the corners of my eyes, I could see the girl trying to get a glance of my face. I swore in less than three seconds, she will remember me.

 

Three, Two, One!

 

“WHAT THE HECK. YOU…YOU. THAT BRAT.”She exclaimed loudly. I turned my head sideways, and rolled my eyes at her. Before she could say anything more, Miss Han, the teacher whom I later found out the name, hissed “What’s the matter, dear? It’s the first day of school and you would like to get detention already?”

 

I stifled a laugh. She shook her head almost immediately, and looked down, feeling embarrassed. I swear I saw her blush after that. Throughout the lesson, she looked as if her soul was nowhere here.

 

I was concentrating on the lesson when I felt a paper being thrown towards me. I looked at it, and realized it was from my seatmate. Seriously, who still communicate like that? The last time I did that was when I was, I think in elementary school?

 

I unfolded the paper, and read it. She asked for my name? And seriously, did she really just ask me what I was here for? Definitely not here to stalk her, but to study, duh! I replied and threw the paper back at her. I saw her cheeks grew red, reading my reply. Soon, she threw the paper at me again. This time, she told me not to bother her? “Says the one that wrote this letter to me first.”I scribbled down on the paper, before throwing it at her. I took a glance at her, to see that she was glaring at me. That was kind of…cute. Ha, ignore what I just said.

---

Finally, all the classes in the day passed. Since there was no mathematics lesson today, I will only get to see D.O during Vocal Club. I rushed over to the Vocal Practice Room. The seniors told us that freshmen are free to do whatever they want today, as long as it requires vocal. Me and D.O exited the room and went to the next Vocal room for our vocal practice as usual.

 

We were practicing a song that D.O wrote, “What Is Love”. Yeah, just to love stuffs again. While we were practicing, we heard some sounds. It was from the door. We stopped singing and stared at the door. As soon as our sight landed on the door, the door swung opened, and a girl in blue hoodie and sweatpants, fell on her .

 

Hey, it’s her! I still don’t know her name. Gahhh. What is she doing here anyways?

-----

[Back to YOU POV]

Your face grew red in embarrassment. Standing up as quickly as possible, you ran out of the room without a second word. “Aish, my hurts like heck!”You complained to yourself.

 

BUMP!

 

“OUCH!”You yelled in pain when you fell on your again. This time, you bumped into someone. Well, it was your fault for not looking straight when walking. You looked up and saw Daehyun oppa, looking at you, with his hand held out. You took his hand as support, and stood up. “Mianhae, Oppa. Hehe, wasn’t looking.”You apologized awkwardly and smiled. You are still awkward with him as he doesn’t talk much.

 

“You okay?”He asked with concern. You nodded your head. He gave you a small smile before walking off.

-----

[Daehyun’s POV]

I excused myself from the Vocal Room. It was just too awkward, I wasn’t good in communicating with the new batch of freshmen, and YoungJae was at the restroom. I decided to take a stroll around the level.

 

BUMP!

 

I bumped into someone. I looked down to see BaeYoon, landing on her . Oops. Is she okay? I held out my hand to pull her up. She apologized awkwardly. I asked if she was okay and she nodded. I gave her a small smile before walking away. Well, we’re still awkward, so why stay longer to make the atmosphere even more awkward? Aish! Why am I so awkward around her! I feel pathetic.

 

I shrugged off the thought and continue my journey around the level.

 

BUMP!

 

Fudge. Is today, bumping day? I’m not playing bumper cars! I looked up and see YoungJae in front of me. “Hyung! Can you please look when you’re walking!”he complained.

 

“Anyways, when I was in the toilet, I overhead from some of the vocal members in the restroom that, there will be duo singing competition held soon, this month as a welcoming party for the freshmen!”YoungJae told me while he was jumping in excitement. “Do you want to join with me? Please, hyung!”YoungJae pleaded and showed me his fail aegyo. Eww. I think it will be good to join right? Than I can show off my skills to BaeYoon! Heck yeah! “Okay. I’m fine with it as long as you stop with the disgusting aegyo.”I replied coolly.

 

After a long discussion, we decided to sing one of my all-time favorite song, “Baby Baby”by 4men.

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

“Yah, Bacon. I heard there’s a Duo singing competition held for the welcoming party for the freshmen. We, freshmen are allowed to join the competition too. Wanna join?”D.O asked me. Hmmm, no harm if I join right? Gotta be fun, and we gotta win this. “Yeah, sure. Let’s sing What Is Love for the competition.”



 

A/N: This is round 1,100 words :D Actually, I'm quite sad with the fact that I lost a subbie ): Oh well, life still goes on. 

And TA-DAH! It's B.A.P There's gonna be a competition, who will win? LALALALA~ By the way, I chose Baby Baby by 4men cos Daehyunnie really like that song :) And I like it too ;) Here's the link to the song.

Please comment ! >.<

Btw, am I leaving too much space for a paragraph? I left 2 lines for a new paragraph cos it looks neater. Well..Haha.

Stay tuned for the next chapter! Until then, BYE :D