CHAPTER||O2

It's Not My Fault !

 

“Wifey! Wake Up or I’ll you!” Himchan threatened you with his ert smile, while shaking you vigorously. You stretched out your skinny arms and yawned. It was the first day of College as a freshman and you’re hoping to start off well! No being late, must have good impression! You jumped out of bed, gave Himchan a silly smile, before doing your daily routines.

 

Finishing your breakfast prepared by YoungJae oppa, you took a last glance of yourself in front of the full-length mirror. “You’re pretty enough! C’mon let’s go!”Your best friend, Jongup oppa said, before dragging you out of the house. Jongup oppa was the only guy besides Yongguk that you trusted so much. He had abusive parents and was forced to leave his house, which he ended up staying with you guys, since they were best friends. Everyone who lived under the same roof as BaeYoon, had a sad past. You knew most of their stories, except for Daehyun oppa’s.

 

Jongup was the same age as you, just a few months older. You guys would both be freshman, while Daehyun and YoungJae would be sophomores in the very same college, KyungHee Arts High School. It was a well-known Arts school in South Korea, only people who are rich or have the talent could enter the school. As for you and your oppas, you guys went in with your talents. Yongguk and Himchan had already graduated, now studying in KyungHee University.

 

You and Jongup took up Dance as your clubs while both Daehyun and YoungJae are in the Vocal Club. As you entered the school, you realized how luxurious it looks. It was so big that you could get lost if you didn’t know the way. Luckily for them, they had been around a few times when Yongguk and Himchan were studying here, so they were familiar with routes.

 

---

After receiving your schedules, you only had 1 class same as your best friend, which was Mathematics, your most hated subject. “Urgh. I can only see my best friend during the most boring lesson ever.”You whined in frustration. Jongup could only giggle at your reaction.

---

You proceeded off to your first class, Biology. As you entered, pairs of eyes were staring at you. Feeling uncomfortable, you quickly found a seat near the window, at the back, and settled down. “Hopefully, I’ll get to make some new friends.”You told yourself, in your mind. Minutes passed, and finally, the class was filled up with students. Beside you, was a guy that didn’t even bother to say “Hello”to you. He had his head down since the second you saw him, so you couldn’t really figure out how he looks like.

---

The first bell rang, signaling the start of the first lesson. Your biology teacher, a woman with long brown hair, stepped in. The class automatically stood up to greet her. As you stood up, you took a glance at your seatmate. “WHAT THE HECK. YOU…YOU. THAT BRAT.”You said loudly in horror. He just looked up and rolled his eyes.

 

“What’s the matter, dear? It’s the first day of school and you would like to get detention already?”Miss Han hissed, as she pointed her long red-painted finger nails at you. You shook your head and looked down, feeling embarrassed by your own action. You blushed at the thought of the entire class, staring at you with their curiosity.

---

Throughout the whole lesson, you could not concentrate but only think of your seatmate. You wrote a letter to him, trying to communicate without getting caught.

[A/N: You=Bold | Baekhyun=Italic]

Yah, whats your name and what are you doing here?

Its Baekhyun. And obviously, Im here to study-,-

You blushed when you realized how stupid you sounded when asking him what he was here for.

Urgh, whatever, just dont bother me.

Says the one that wrote this letter to me first.

You read his reply and almost blushed again. You turned and gave him a death glare, before concentrating in class. You didn’t want to get any detention on your first day! Yongguk oppa would kill you.

---

After what seems like forever, the lessons for the day ended. It was time for club meeting! You quickly proceed off to the Dance Studio, located on the third floor. As you enter, you were amazed by how big and spacious it was. Walking slowly, you could see a few seniors warming up. Scanning through the place, you finally find your bestfriend warming up at the side. You walked silently towards Jongup oppa, and placed your bag on the floor. You took out your dance attire, and changed in the dressing room which was located inside the Dance Studio.

 

“Hello. Please gather here right now!”A girl announced. The dancers all went towards her and sat around her. Like the others, you did the same. “So, I’m Jang EunHyun, the dance president. And this guy here,”she pointed her finger at, “is the vice-president, Shin JunHyuk.”The girl, EunHyun, explained the rules of the Club, after that, everyone would get the rest of the free time, bonding with each other, especially the freshmen.

---

During the bonding time, the seniors were really friendly and nice. You managed to make a really good friend, Lee ImByeol. You called her Byeol. You were not the only one who made new friends, but JongUp too. He made a couple of good dance buddies. Well, his shy most of the time, but when it comes to dance, he’s a total different person.

 

You wanted to go to the restroom, so you excused yourself. As you were walking down the corridor, you heard a peaceful, smoothing voice singing. Amazed by the beautiful voice, you walked towards the room where the voice was coming from. What surprised you was, it was Baekhyun, your seatmate. You could never imagine someone cold like him was able to have some wonderful vocal. You could only see another guy, whose eyes were really huge, singing along with Baekhyun.

 

You were leaning again the door, looking through the transparent small window, still mesmerized by their voices. And it has to be this time that you accidentally lost your balance, and fell into the room.

“Uh Oh.”You thought in your mind. 


 

A/N: So, I wrote longer for this chapter ! Its around 1000 words ~ I've gotten a few more subbies, thank you :) 

Please leave a comment ~ Thanks :)

I'll try to let Daehyun start appearing more ! Hehe. He's such a mysterious guy <3

He's so cute ! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~