CHAPTER||O1

It's Not My Fault !

 

"I am really sorry for my clumsiness!"

 

He just glared at you with those dark mysterious eyes, before leaving the cafe without a word.

"Psh, what's wrong with him! I already apologized!" You thought to yourself, before proceeding to mop off the mess you made. Tripping over nothing was your habit, but IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT that he was standing right in front of you, when you fell and spilled that cup of ice milo on him right? Well, it's just gonna be another bad day...you hope.

---

“Yah, Bae-ah! You better watch it! He, that guy, can just fire you in an instant and I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t want that to happen, right?” Your co-worker, AeRin warned you, before proceeding off to the cashier, continuing her job.

“So what if he’s the boss’s son! At least he could be nicer to ask if I’m alright?” You thought and glared at the mess you made. It was a really nice day until this happened.

You shrugged off your thoughts and continued with your work until 8PM. Thanks to your cruel parents, who had abandoned you and your brother, you have to start working at a young age to support yourself daily. It was a rather tough job but thinking of your brother, you would do anything, or even sacrifice yourself for him. Speaking of your brother, he should be coming to fetch you home from your workplace soon.

---

Locking the doors of the café, you skipped happily towards your brother, Bang Yongguk, who was smiling at you.

“Yong Oppa! C’mon, let’s go!” You said as you hugged your brother’s muscular arms.

“So, how was your day? I’m assuming it went well since you’re quite happy.” Yongguk asked you with concern. You told him every single thing that happened today, not forgetting the damn rich brat that glared at you.

“Do you need me to go and kick some tomorrow? Hehe, I don’t mind.” Your brother jokingly said, after hearing you throw tantrums about the boss’s son. Oh well, Yongguk had been rather protective over you since you were both young. Always sticking with you through tough times, you can’t help but smile at his protectiveness.

---

“We’re home!” Your voice echoed through the house as you shouted. After giving your favourite dongsaeng, JunHong, a quick hug, you went up to your room to start on your school assignments due tomorrow.

After an hour or so, you finally completed a stack of assignments. Now, it’s time for you to go online to blogged! You love blogging and chatting with your loyal readers, especially this guy that goes by the username “BaconFood”. He seemed to understand you the most and never judged you.

---

Typing in your blog entry, you suddenly remembered the guy in the café. Looking carefully, he actually has really nice eyes.

“Aish! You’re supposed to be blogging, not thinking of that weirdo!” You mumbled to yourself before continuing typing your blog entry, not forgetting to add in the incident that happened during your work today.

Looking through briefly the last time, you posted you blog entry before going for a shower. After showering, you came out and checked if there were any new comments and as expected, “BaconFood” commented!

“Well, it really isn’t quite polite to glare at someone like that instead of asking if you’re alright!”

You smiled at his reply, and replied “Great minds think alike!”

Satisfied with your reply, your eyelids start to get heavier every second, and finally, you doze off to your dreamland.

-----

[Baekhyun’s POV]

Oh My God. Did that just happened? She ruined my brand new white shirt that I was supposed to wear for meeting my parents.

Speaking of my parents, there’s no more time to waste, I think getting a new shirt now is more important that a cup of coffee. I rushed out of the café, after glancing at the clumsy waitress once more. She looked really frustrated, and it’s pretty cute. Haha, but definitely not my type.

---

“So I’m attending KyungHee Arts High School? Alright. As long as Kyungsoo is with me, I’m fine with it.” I agreed with my parents decision without hesitating as I know my best friend, D.O would be with me.

---

After having a hot bath, I switched on my MacBook, and visited my favourite blog, which was bookmarked. This author, she blogs about anything and I don’t know why, but really enjoy reading her entries.

Well, so today, she tripped over air and spilled Milo on some rich brat’s shirt? Somehow, same as me! It’s just that I’m the one who got spilled on, but definitely not a spoilt brat! I commented on her post and in a few seconds, I got a reply. “Great minds think alike!” Haha. Yeah.  

---

Tomorrow, will be the first day of school at KyungHee Arts High, hopefully it goes well. I climbed into bed, and fall into deep sleep almost immediately.


A/N: Hello Readers ! I'm really glad to find out that I have 6 subbies already :D 

Thank You for your support, ILOVEYOU! 

Please comment, alright? I'm sorry that this chapter is quite short ):