CHAPTER||1O

It's Not My Fault !

 

“Thank you for flying with Korean Air, we hope to serve you again.”

As the first class passenger, Kai got the priority to leave the plane first. Before picking up his luggage, Kai went to the restroom to check his dressing. Fixing his hair and shirt, he smirked at himself in the mirror and left the restroom. “Urgh. The plane bores me. No girls to pleasure me.” Kai mumbled to himself as he dragged his luggage with him.

 

“Hyung! Here!” D.O shouted and waved his arms in the air frantically. Oh well, being short isn’t an advantage in Korea. Kai turned his head towards the familiar voice and spotted his two dongsaeng. D.O, as usual, smiling brightly while on the other hand, Baekhyun was just tapping his feet impatiently.

 

“Hey guys.” Kai greeted them with a smirk. “Hyung, wipe that smirk off your face, it’s irritating.” Baekhyun joked. Together, the three hotties left the airport with girls gossiping around them, saying how hot they looked.

---

Meanwhile, you had forgotten about everything that happened during the party. “BaeYoon-ah! Table 9 needs you!” AeRin called out. As always, you put on a smile and went to serve the customer. “Bae-ah! Table for these three!” AeRin called you again. Quickly, you walked towards the door.

[A/N: AeRin is her co-worker, remember?]

 

“Welcome to EXOtic Cup Café!” You greeted with a polite bow. As you lifted your head up, you gasped. “Hi D.O! Uh…” You smiled at D.O and turned your attention towards Baekhyun and Kai. “Hi brat. And, whoever is beside you.” You said absentmindedly as you stared at Kai’s handsomeness. “Uhem. Hi Bae…yoon, BaeYoon right?” D.O awkwardly cleared his throat.

 

You immediately stopped dreaming and got back to earth. “This way please.” You lead them to their table politely. Before you could leave, Baekhyun grabbed your wrist. “Take our order.” He said. You felt electricity zapped up your arm when his hand grabbed your wrist. You shrugged off the feeling and nodded. “1 Latte and 2 Caramel Frap. Thank you!” D.O said with his usual smile. You gave him a small smile back in return. “By the way, you’re cute.” Kai said before you leave. You could feel your cheeks heating up but just quickly walk away before the three could notice.

---

“AeRin-ah! Can you please take this to Table 12?” You begged your co-worker. You didn’t want to go anywhere near the brat nor the handsome pedo that called you cute. “Aish. Fine.” She replied as she took their orders to the table. Very soon, she returned with the drinks still on the tray. “Uh, the boss’s son wants you to take these to them personally.” AeRin explained as she pushed the tray towards your confused face. “Okay…” You frowned.

 

“Here are your orders.” You said with a robotic voice and left. “Yah, come back here.” You heard Baekhyun ordered. People around stared at you. Without any choice, you put on a fake smile and went back. “Yes, may I HELP you, sir?” You asked, trying to sound “polite” by emphasizing ‘HELP’.

 

“Actually, nothing. You can go back to work.” Baekhyun said, trying to stifle his laugh. You clenched your fist and turned back, but before you could go, he called you again. “What now!” You asked loudly. “Nothing.” He replied back simply. “Aish! I hate you Byun Baekhyun! Go to hell!” You grumbled to yourself. “I hope to see you there, Bang BaeYoon.” He replied with a smirk.

-----

[Kai’s POV]

She’s cute. I bet Baekhyun likes her. Since when the heck does Baekhyun talk so much, tease people, and even smirk? If my dongsaeng doesn’t like her, I think I could have hit on her already! I’m just back to Seoul and there’s a love drama happening already. I smell love in the air~

 

“Hyung, don’t you ever think of getting your in her. She’s probably going to kick you there and make sure you will never have any children in the future.” I turned and gave Baekhyun a weird look. “lol.” I replied coolly. Nah, I’m not the type to snatch my dongsaeng’s girl, or at least, my dongsaeng’s future girl.

-----

[Baekhyun’s POV]

I don’t even know why I care so much, but hyung better don’t try anything on her. She’s fun to tease and play with. I mean, she’s cute! Ignore what I just said. I was out of my mind.

-----

[Back to YOU POV]

“Ahh~ so tired.” You stretched your arms out and got your backpack before leaving the café. Your shift ended and you were ready to go home. “Oh! Oppa!” You shouted as you saw a familiar blonde with his mask on, leaning against the wall. Daehyun looked up and smiled at you.

 

“You waited for me?” You asked. Daehyun gave you a ‘duh’ look. “You could have just said yes, meanie! Thanks anyways. I wouldn’t want to walk home myself and get by some ajusshi pedos or get kidnapped—““BaeYoon, stop thinking of those stuffs.” Daehyun said, stopping you from further wild imaginations. Before you could protest, Daehyun walked faster, leaving you behind. “Wait up! Oppa!” You said and run to catch up with him. 



 

A/N: HELLO ! I'm back from my trip and decided to give an update in case I can't update tomorrow~ It's quite lame but aish. 

FYI, I didn't meet any idols ): I was in the same airport as Jonghyun&Jungshin [CNBLUE] but didn't see them. 

I WAS IN THE GODDAMN AIRPORT WHEN EXO-M WAS THERE ! I FOUND OUT THAT ONLY GATE 103 WAS TO BEIJING SO I RAN ALL THE WAY FROM MY GATE 123 TO 103 TO FIND EXO-M BUT THEY WEREN'T THERE ): IT'S EITHER THEY WENT UP THE PLANE FIRST OR THEY WERE IN THE RESTROOM! URGHHHH ):

I managed to see 2 ulzzangs though~ One of them was filming an advertisement ! WOAH :O 

I hope I'm caught in that scene :D MUAHHAHAHAHA. 

I've gotten my EXO K&M album! I got Sehun [K] photocard :D For [M], I got a group photo? LMAO. Is it only me or you guys too? Tell me by commenting!

 

Back to the story. I called the cafe "EXOtic Cup Cafe" cos if it was just "EXOtic Cafe" I think it is too common? Hahahahha xD  D.O is so cute ._.

Okay, bye bye! Leave a comment :D

LuHan *.*