CHAPTER||14

It's Not My Fault !

[A/N: Hey guys. Be happy. This chapter is a present from me. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *tease*]

 

 

You woke up, feeling dizzy and sick. “Urgh…” You mumbled while trying to adjust to the bright environment. You stared at the white celling. “OMO! I have to go home!” You mentally shouted at yourself but when you tried to move your body, it was so stiff like wood. You couldn’t really move. You felt a light weight on your thighs and looked down, seeing Daehyun sleeping peacefully on your thighs. You smiled unconsciously. Suddenly, you had the urge to touch his mask. Slowly, you gently removed one side of his mask. Seeing his face was so…nice. Smiling, you slowly put the mask back on. “Silly oppa! How can you even sleep comfortably with a mask!” You thought to yourself.

 

You tried recalling what happened that you ended up in this obvious place, hospital. Even though thinking hard was hurting your brain, you kept thinking. Until you finally remembered about those drunkards and you just fainted before knowing what happened later. Getting tired after thinking and staring at Daehyun for a while, you decided to take another light nap.

 

Just as you lied down comfortably, Daehyun woke up. Instead of opening your eyes and greeting Daehyun, you wanted to surprise him. You laid still and pretend you was still asleep. “Ah~~ Good Morning Bae-ah.” You heard him mumble. You could imagine him looking at you with those mysterious eyes already. “It has been a week since you so called slept…” You almost jumped knowing the fact that you fainted for a goddamn week.

 

Just when you wanted to surprise him, Daehyun spoke “Listen carefully BaeYoon-ah~ I know it’s funny that I’m talking to a sleeping angel…hehe. Do you know that since I’ve first seen you, I thought that I’ve just seen a real angel? And from then on, I believed that angels do exist. Kekeke, silly oppa yeah? You’ll probably never think that I would actually say this but…I really like you. I like you, BaeYoon-ah. Not that brotherly love, but I like you, or even love you as a woman. I don’t know but I really love it when you smile and laugh, I love to see you being happy, I get so worried every time you end work late. I know I’m such a coward. I don’t even dare to confess to you for the past years…But now, I’m confessing when you’re asleep. Aish! Well…I’m gonna get breakfast, I’ll be back. Wake up soon, kay?” Daehyun stood up, pecked on your forehead and left.

 

After Daehyun left the room, you immediately opened your eyes. You didn’t know what to do. “Daehyun oppa likes me? Wait what. My oppa likes me as a girl…This is Wrong! But…but we aren’t blood-related so it’s okay… No, but…I don’t know!” You said, being frustrated. “What do I do now? But he didn’t know I heard it…” In the end, you decided to act like you didn’t hear anything.

---

*knock knock*

“BaeYoon-ah, Oppas are here to see you! I’ve br---“

“OH MY GOD HYUNG! NOONA…NOONA IS AWAKE!” Zelo screamed.

All of them looked at you with their jaws dropped as if the sky just fell onto the ground. In merely 3 seconds, all of them was suffocating you with hugs. “Wifey! I miss you so much! Let’s get married right now, I can’t bear to lose you!!!”  Himchan cried jokingly while Yongguk smacked him on the head, “you wish.”

 

“How are you feeling now?” Jongup and Youngjae asked. You just nodded and gave them a small smile. “Oh, you guys are here? I went to get my br—OMO! BAEYOON YOU’RE AWAKE!” Daehyun shouted with his mask off. Your face immediately turned red seeing him, seeing him reminds you of his confession a while ago. “Uh. Hey Daehyun oppa. Your mask is off.” You greeted him, smiling. He smiled back but quickly put on his mask again. “I’ll go get the doctor.” Yongguk said and left the room.

---

“She can be discharged now. Congratulations? Haha. Please remember not to let her do any house chores for the week since she’s still very weak for those. We hope to not see you guys again.” The doctor said, smiling and left. After doing all the discharge process, you guys left. You had to cling onto Yongguk for support.

 

[You=Italic , Baekhyun=Bold]

Hey, erm…I heard you’re discharged. Uh…rest well.

Thanks brat. I’ve heard you were part of the “rescue team” so, thanks for saving me!

You’re welcome^^ D.O says Get Well Soon.

Tell him I said Thanks ^^

Sure.

 

You smiled as you read the messages. You were truly thankful that he had actually helped Daehyun to save you from those drunkards. Jongup had told you the whole story of what had happened that day. Now the only thing that is frustrating you isn’t anything about whose gonna clean the house for the week, but how to act around Daehyun. Now you get so nervous around him and turn red every time you see him. 

 


 

A/N: Yeah it's a short chapter with a very lame confession. Sorry, I can't write confessions ); Bleh. I updated ! YAY. LOL. OTL. I'm having very tight schedules right now ): SAD. I've dance every single weekdays. Well, please wait for my next update!

Just to let you guys know that Bacon won't be confessing soon, I think? And there might be a bit more interesting stuff happening in the next few chapters! ^^ I promise ! :D Give me ideas too, kay?

PLEASE COMMENT ToT 

COMMENT WHAT SCENES YOU WANT IN THE STORY ! I'LL TRY TO FIT THEM IN IN A VERY FUN WAY (;

ALSO, LET ME KNOW WHICH COUPLE YOU GUYS PREFER! BAEKHYUN/BAEYOON OR DAEHYUN/BAEYOON OR EVEN HIMCHAN/BAEYOON. LOL