CHAPTER||O5

It's Not My Fault !

 

From: ImByeol :)

BaeYoon-ah! Since its Saturday tomorrow, let’s hang out at COEX Mall, alright? I need to get a dress for the Welcoming Party, and I’m pretty sure you need it too!

12:30PM, COEX Mall, Starbucks.

 

“MWO?” You gasped as you read the text that ImByeol sent you. It’s COEX Mall for goodness sake! It was the biggest mall in Seoul but also the one that sells the most expensive stuffs! Byeol can’t be serious about going there to shop!

[A/N: Brown=ImByeol | Purple=You]

 

To: ImByeol :)

Byeollie! You do know how BIG COEX Mall is right? Our legs will break! And also, the stuffs are so expensive! My wallet will be crying in the end of the day ): 

From: BANGBANG! BaeYoon

 

From: ImByeol :)

Aish. Just follow me (; I have my ways! I’ll help you pay anyways so don’t worry! And if you dare argue…hehe, you wouldn’t want to know what will happen~ No “Buts!”

 

To: ImByeol :)

LEE IMBYEOL! Aish! For this once only, alright? This is the first and the Last time!

From: BANGBANG! BaeYoon

 

From: ImByeol :)

That’s my girl! Rest well~

 

You took a last glance at your text message, before falling asleep on the bed immediately.

---

“Yongguk oppa! I…I need to meet my friend somewhere to get a dress for the Welcoming Party! Please let me go!” You pleaded as you shut your eyes tight, hoping that your protective brother will let you go. You heard a chuckle. You opened your eyes and saw your brother smiling at you.

“Of course I’ll let you go! Get a nice dress, alright?” He told you, before taking out some money and squeezing it into your hands. It was the money that he worked hard for, and you felt really guilty for taking them. You pushed the money back to him, and showed him that you already brought some of your salary with you. Before he could insist, you ran out of the house.

---

You arrived first. Well, it was your habit of arriving earlier than the actual timing. You started reading newspaper as the boredom got to you. “Sorry, I’m late, BaeYoon-ah! Are you reading?” You heard a familiar voice.

 

“Hi Byeollie! And, no, I’m not reading, I’m skydiving!” You showed ImByeol the “Duh” face. She giggled and pulled you out of Starbucks.

 

“Ready for the adventure with Lee ImByeol? Let’s go!” She announced and took a deep breath and so did you. So, that’s how the 5 hours shopping journey started. After the tiring hours, you guys finally settled down with these.

Your Dress.    Your Brown Shoes.

ImByeol’s Outfit.     ImByeol’s Dark Brown Shoes.

Since it was a semi-formal event, you guys didn’t buy too casual clothes or too formal ones. ImByeol got shorts instead of dress so it would be easier for her when she work backstage. Also, she added on a blazer, as she would be the MC too! You got a simple dress with pretty shoes.

---

Both of you decided to rest at Starbucks café for a while. While chatting, your eyes spotted someone. “BYEOL-AH! Isn’t that Rich Brat?” You asked ImByeol who was seating directly opposite you. She just nodded and continues drinking her Caramel Frappuccino. Your eyes followed him everywhere. You noticed that whenever he walks in or out of a certain shop, the workers would immediately get serious in their work, and always bow ninety degree at him. Holy! Is he the Byun Baekhyun, the COEX Mall CEO’s Son? You never thought the Baekhyun you knew, and the Rich Baekhyun was the same person! You made a mental note to yourself to never offend him!

---

“Jongup Oppa!” You called out for him as soon as you stepped into your house. You told him about Baekhyun being the CEO’s son. Observing Jongup’s face expression, it looks like the fact that Baekhyun was the CEO’s son was nothing unexpected for him. “I knew it. Just look at how he came to school with a limo every morning.” Thinking hard, you realized what Jongup said totally make sense.

 

“Well Oppa, remember to get yourself a nice suit for the Welcoming party! Sweet dreams!” You said before walking out of his room, returning back to your own room, thinking about Baekhyun. “Aish! Why am I even thinking about that rich spoilt brat?” You thought to yourself. I must be retarded!

---

It was Monday. You dragged your lifeless body to school. You hated Mondays since you were in Elementary school. It was the worse day of the week.

“Attention please. All performers for the Welcoming Party as well as the Student Councilors and the back stage crews, please meet at the Hall immediately for your rehearsal. I repeat…” You saw Baekhyun and D.O standing up, and leaving the classroom.

---

[Daehyun’s POV]

I left the classroom as fast as possible with YoungJae. Urgh, History lessons almost every day was a pain in the . Proceeding to the hall, we were divided into groups, Performers; Student Councilors; Back Stage Crews. Many performers, or should I say, my competitors were already practicing their song with their buddy.

 

One particular pair caught my attention. A cold looking guy and an owl looking guy. Their voices were really nice and stable. Well, looks like I have a tough competitor now. “Yah Yoo YoungJae! Get your here now and stop flirting with the girls. We need to practice.” We can’t lose the pair over there… I secretly added in my mind.

 

We warmed up our voices and started singing the Intro of “Baby Baby”.

---

[Baekhyun’s POV]

iyureul mollasseo wae naega byeonhaenneunji hancham saenggakhaesseo na mannan ihuro~

 

Wow. Who’s that signing “Baby Baby” by 4men? That’s a pretty good song! Whoever is singing that, I must admit that he and his partner has talent! I looked around, and saw two blonde guys, singing the song with so much emotion. Damn! They’re amazing. This competition is gonna be tough, somehow. Can’t lose to them, if not, it’s consider as losing face in front of BaeYoon! Aish! What am I thinking about. I happened to find out her name after her getting scolded for sleeping in class. Haha, how cute. 


A/N: HELLO! I updated :) I know it's still kind of boring but I promise it will get more interesting :D Continue to subscribe :D Also, leave some comments please? By the way, do you guys think that the clothes I found are suitable? Hopefully T.T