Chapter 8

My Summer in Korea

You didn't watch their rehearsal, as you felt that you didn't deserve to. You knew you were overreacting, but you couldn't help it.

When rehearsal was over, you heard them come loudly into the room, and an arm went around you. "Annyeong Kai," you said, "sorry for getting you in trouble."

"________-shi, it's me Baekhyun!" he smiled big and cute, making you laugh.

"Where's Kai?" you asked, looking around.

"He got removed from the group," Baekhyun's voice dropped. Your eyes widened and you felt awful. You blinked quickly, trying to prevent the tears. Kai-oppa, I'm so sorry, you thought. Baekhyun saw your expression, and started to laugh, making you angry.

"Why are you laughing? This isn't even funny!" you got up to go find Kai. Baekhyun grabbed your arm and pulled you back down to sit.

"________-shi, I was kidding! Don't worry, Kai just went to the bathroom." You punched Baekhyun on the arm. 

"That was not funny."

"What wasn't funny?" Kai asked, as he pushed Baekhyun over and sat next to you. You explained Baekhyun's horrible joke to Kai and he laughed.

"Don't worry, they would never get rid of me," he said confidently, "If I left, who would be in charge of being y?" he raised his eyebrows.

"I would be!" Chanyeol cried out as he struck a 'y' pose, causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"Keep working on it," said Sehun, still laughing.

You couldn't believe you had only met these boys yesterday, when it felt like you had been with them for months already.

~~~

Finally it was time for their performance. You could hear the fans yelling in the stands. Kai came up to you, "Kiss me for luck?" he asked, smiling. You stood on your toes and leaned in towards him, giving him a small peck on the lips and then shouting, "Good luck!" after him. You ran towards the seat you were in during rehearsal, only to find another girl there.

"Excuse me, that's my seat," you were about to say to her, until someone grabbed your arm and pulled you backstage.