Chapter 3

My Summer in Korea

"Kai!" the five boys greeted him excitedly as they ran towards him. They stopped abruptly to stare at you, making you blush awkwardly. Baekhyun was the first to speak to you, "Annyeong haseyo, Baekhyun-imnida!" he smiled cutely at you. The rest did the same, greeting you with a bow and a smile. You then stood up, "Annyeong haseyo, ________-imnida."

They all pulled up chairs, with the legs scraping loudly on the floor. A short, grey-haired, middle-aged woman in a greasy apron came out of the kitchen waving a wooden spoon at the boys while yelling something in Korean. "Mihaneh," they all said while bowing.

"So... are you like Kai's girlfriend or something?" Sehun asked, earning him a punch in the arm from D.O. who scolded him for asking such questions. "But are you?" Chanyeol asked, making you laugh.

"No, we just met actually," you replied, smiling when you thought of how you did.

"And I would like to meet again," Kai said, smiling. "May I have your phone number?" he continued, making the boys howl quietly which caused you to blush.

"Sure," you said, making the boys howl louder. You looked down at a crumb on the empty plate and giggled as you wrote down your number on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

Just then, the waitress came with the bill. You started to reach for your bag, but Kai placed a hand on your arm and said, "I'll pay, don't worry about it," he smiled as he handed the waitress the bill. You protested as she walked away, but it was no use.

A man dressed in a suit peered into the cafe and opened the door, motioning for the boys to come with him. They were already late for their event.

"Until we meet again, ________-shi," he said charmingly as he softly kissed your hand, making you giggle again. The boys had tucked in their chairs and said goodbye. You walked out with them and watched them disappear to go to another fan meeting before heading in the other direction.

Feeling happy and much too distracted to really enjoy Korea, you headed back to the hotel. As soon as you entered your room, you shut the door and screamed in happiness. You were ecstatic, and you couldn't keep still if your life depended on it. You jumped around and danced childishly, until your phone rang, indicating that you had received a text message.

~~~

Author's note: Hey guys, sorry for the bad chapter. >.< It was way better (and longer) before, but my Internet died and the whole chapter got deleted. I had to re-write it from memory.