Chapter 12

My Summer in Korea

You looked around, examining your surroundings. It was just a bedroom, you realized and started to relax. "Good morning!" a voice greeted you cheerfully, causing you to jump.

You sat straight up and looked around for the source of the voice. "I said good morning!" D.O.'s head peeked down from above you.

"Wha? Oh, good morning," you said, realizing you were on the bottom bunk of a bunk bed, "Where's Kai?" you looked around the room, and quickly stood up to go find him. As soon as you opened the door, you spotted Kai, half asleep on the couch.

"Good morning!" you exclaimed as you jumped on top of him and kissed him on the forehead, waking him up. He even looks hot with bed head... you thought.

"Good morning," he said quietly, kissing you on the cheek.

"Why are you on the couch?" you asked, though you already knew the answer.

"Because, you were sleeping in my bed," he answered.

"Why didn't you just take me to my— Oh... You don't know where my hotel is," you realized, thinking out loud.

"And I didn't want to wake you, so I brought you to our dorm," he continued, "You don't mind, do you?"

"I'm with you, so everything is just perfect," you smiled.

"Want breakfast?" he offered, sitting up and pushing the blanket off, revealing the fact that he was, once again, shirtless.

"Do you have something against wearing a shirt?" you asked jokingly, sitting cross-legged on the couch.

"No, but clearly I should wear one around you. Can you look at my face?" he laughed.

"Oh. Sorry," you blushed, looking away.

He shook his and smiled. Slipping on a plain white t-shirt, he went to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Do you have any bacon?" you asked.

"I'm right here!" Baekhyun cried as he burst out of his room wearing only a shirt and his underwear. You fell over laughing, noticing the cute cartoon pigs on his boxers.

"Nice boxers," you managed to say in between your laughter.

"Oh! I'll go put on some pants," he said, running back into his room.

"That boy," Kai laughed, "Sometimes I forget that he's my hyung."

Suddenly you realized, "Hey, why are you guys still in your pajamas? Shouldn't you be at a performance or something?" you asked.

"We were, but our manager told us that many fans, especially girl ones, were angry that you were my girlfriend, and he was concerned for my safety," he replied.

"I'm sorry, none of this would've happened if I hadn't come along."

"You say that like it's a bad thing. Don't you think I'm happy to have you?" he asked.

"Well yeah, but the fans..." you trailed off, turning on the TV to end the conversation. You sat up and went through all the channels, finally settling on one when you saw Exo-K. Singing along happily, you could hear someone in their dorm starting to sing with you, and slowly the others started to join in.

"I thought you didn't speak Korean," Kai said, placing a plate of eggs and toast in front of you.

"I don't. I just know how the song goes. Thank by the way," you said, looking at the food.

"Can you dance?" he raised an eyebrow.

You shook your head, thinking of all the times you had messed up choreography. "I'm bad at learning choreography," you replied.

"Have you tried learning the choreography for our dances?" his eyes widened slightly, anticipating your answer as he sat down next to you and started to eat.

"Yeah, but—"

"But nothing. Show me!" he exclaimed excitedly, almost choking on his food. Then, all the other members came out of their rooms, expecting you to dance.

"I won't do it," you stated, picking up your fork and starting to eat.

"Ah! How could you leave the kitchen in such a mess? You didn't even bother to make food for the rest of us!" scolded D.O.

Kai pretended to look ashamed, "Mihaneh, umma D.O." he said in a child-like voice.

"Thanks," Sehun reached over and took the toast from Kai's plate, taking a huge bite out of it. Kai punched him on the arm and took the toast back, "Get your own food."

~~~

After everyone had finished eating and had gotten dressed— the boys somehow managed to find some clothes that loosely fit you— you asked what they normally did on a day like this.

"Everyone usually does their own thing," Suho answered, "But since your here, I think we should do something fun. Do you like karaoke?"

You loved karaoke. You sang all the time, but you felt that you would sound terrible next to them. After all, they did sing for a living. You ended being persuaded to, and it was a lot of fun.

~~~

Kai took you back to the hotel and told you he would pick you up tomorrow. They were going to resume their planned schedule of rehearsals and such.

The next morning, you heard a knock on your door, and ran to it to meet Kai. As soon as you opened the door, you were pushed to the ground.

~~~

Author's note: Sorry for the boring chapter guys. It's long though xD I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS ): Any suggestions? XD