Chapter 24

My Summer in Korea

You tried to forget as the days went on, pretending as if summer would last forever. It didn't work, and as the final day crept up on both you and your friend , it seemed everyone was sad to see you go.

~~~

"Goodbye, ________," Chanyeol squeezed you tightly. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, Chanyeol-oppa," you smiled sadly.

"Will you come back next summer?" Suho asked, his eyes searching your expression.

"I hope so, I'll miss you Suho-oppa," you hugged him.

"Bye-bye ________! I'll see you tomorrow!" Sehun said happily.

"Sehun... I'm going back home."

"No! Don't leave!" he cried, clinging on to you.

Baekhyun pried him off, and then looked at you sadly. "I'm sorry to see you go, I'll miss you," he smiled.

"I'll miss you too," you smiled. "Now, go say goodbye to your girlfriend."

He walked off, headed in her direction.

"I can't believe I'm saying this. I'm actually going to miss you," D.O. tried to say jokingly.

"Aw, come on, I know you love me!" you said, opening your arms for a hug.

"This girl," D.O. sighed, hugging you tightly.

"I'll miss you too D.O. Be a good umma to the boys, okay?" you laughed.

"I will always love you, even if we're miles apart," Kai held up his hand, showing you the ring. You could feel the tears welling up in your eyes. Don't cry, don't cry... you thought, but it was too late. Kai had pulled you into his arms and you cried your heart out. You pulled away from his tear-stained shirt and saw your best friend and Baekhyun saying their goodbyes as well, but Baekhyun was the one who looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"Stop crying, or I'll start crying too," Kai said, trying his best to smile.

"So, what do we do now? Do we end it?" you looked up at him, hoping there was another way.

"Is that what you want?" Kai looked at you sadly.

"No! Never! But I ju—"

Kai cut you off, kissing you deeply on the lips. "Stay," he pleaded.

"I can't I—"

"________! Come on!" your friend tugged you towards the entrance to the plane.

You looked back at Kai, seeing the pain in his eyes, knowing you looked the same.

"I love you!" you yelled, as your friend continued to drag you. Suddenly, your phone rang, causing you to stop.

"Hello?"

~~~

Author's note: Hey guys. I know this ending , but I planned on having a sequel. I will start writing it later though, as I have to study for exams and things. Or maybe I will, but I won't have like updates of like 5 chapters a day. (Can you believe I finished this in like... a week? Well, the chapters were short. So never mind.) If anything, I will start writing, but update less often. Unless you guys want me to fail school. Which is cool too.

Anyways, I'd just like to thank all of you guys who made me want to finish writing this. As well as a special thanks to Cloudsungie (check out her stories guys) and purpleeee, who helped me make decisions on some events in the story. Saranghae to all of you, and a gigantic jar of awesome sauce for all of you who actually read all of this.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, I PROMISE IN THE SUMMER I WILL WRITE A LOT MORE. (Summer for me is in like... a month?)

-fangirl4life