Chapter 4

My Summer in Korea

Hi, it's me Kai! (kekeke that rhymed)
I asked our manager when we were free for a day so we could
go 
on a date, but we're much too busy with fan meetings and
performances and such. So, I 
convinced him to agree to let you
go to all our events
with us. You don't have to pay for traveling
fees or 
anything. I know it's very sudden, but I really like you. 
You'll come won't you? Reply soon!
-Kai

You knew your parents would not be okay with you traveling around Korea with some boys you had just met. So, you just decided not to tell them. After all, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and Kai was interested in you. Kai was interested in you.

Kai likes me. Kai likes me. KAI LIKES ME! you thought to yourself. You gathered up your emotions and replied.

Annyeong Kai-shi,
I would love to! Are you sure you'd like me to though? I don't want 
any angry fan girls to attack me or something. xD Plus, I have to
go back home at the end of the summer. Also, I really like you too.

(:
-________

While you waited for his reply, you drank some banana milk and watched some TV. You didn't understand anything, but you liked to watch the performances and sing along to the songs you knew. It was getting late and he still hadn't replied. He was probably too busy and tired for today, you thought as you got ready for bed. While you were brushing your teeth, your phone received a text message. Excited, you spat the toothpaste out and ran to the phone to look at the message.

How's Korea? Meet any hot guys? ;)

Your best friend asked, making you laugh, knowing she would love your response.

News like this, needs to be heard. Video call? :D

You opened your laptop and signed on to the video calling service. You called your friend and immediately she asked, "What's his name? How old is he? What does he look like? Have you gone on a date yet? Tell me EVERYTHING!" You laughed at your friend's eagerness.

"Calm down for a second. Sit too, because this is exciting news," you ordered.

She sat and waited impatiently as you collected your thoughts. "Okay. You'll never guess who I met."

"Who? No Minwoo?" she asked, knowing he was your first favourite Korean idol.

"No..."

"Kim Jonghyun?"

"No..."

"Oh just tell me!"

"KAI!"

You both screamed in unison. "Wait, wait. There's more," you interrupted.

"MORE?" her eyes widened. "Tell me!"

You told her about your whole day and she reacted the way you thought she would, screaming and telling you how jealous she was.

"Get all of their autographs for me, will you?"

"I'll try, I promise. It's getting late. I'm going to bed. I'll talk to you later. Goodnight," you yawned.

You signed off and had dreams of your summer with Kai.