Chapter 5

My Summer in Korea

The sunlight peeked in through the opening of your curtains and woke you up. You yawned and stretched, not wanting to get up. However you sat straight up and went to check your phone messages. You smiled when you saw a message from Kai.

Call me Oppa! And let's not think about your leaving. Let's focus
on now. So will you come? Please? Also, meet me at the cafe in
five hours. We have a performance to practice for. Come watch?
:D
-Kai

You checked the time, noticing you only had half an hour to get ready and meet him at the cafe. Rushing to make yourself look presentable, you didn't have enough time to check the weather. You ran out to the cafe as fast as could, arriving just in time.

"Aish, slow down," Kai chuckled as he wrapped his arms around your waist and spun you around. Someone cleared their throat in the background and Kai put you down. You looked to see the other Exo-K members standing and watching the two of you, causing you to turn red. "Shall we go now?" Kai held out his hand to you. You took it and he led you to the van.

You sat in the back of the van between D.O. and Kai, and Kai daringly put his arm around you. You rested your head on his shoulder and held his other hand. "No guys, I don't feel awkward at all," D.O. said sarcastically.

"Good, because I also wanted to do this," Kai took your face in his hands and you were surprised by the warmth of his lips pressing against yours. You didn't fight it though, and you sighed happily when he pulled away.

My first kiss was with Kai! you yelled excitedly in your head. "D.O., you can look now, it's over," you said, smiling.

"Suho hyung, you can sit in the back with these two when we leave," D.O. said, sounding disgusted.

Suho laughed, "Sure. I'd like to get to know Kai's girlfriend."

"But I'm not—"

"She's mine," Kai said jokingly, though he seemed a bit defensive. You hugged him tightly and rested your head on his chest.

~~~

"Wake up, we're here," Kai said as he carefully pulled you off of him.

"Aniyo, five more minutes," you hugged him tighter.

He laughed at your cuteness, but he knew they had to go. "Come on, don't cause any trouble," he tickled you and playfully pushed you outside. As soon as you stepped out of the van, you were blinded by flashing lights.