Chapter 19

My Summer in Korea

You spent the next three days going with the boys to their events, chatting your friend, and missing Kai. You wished he would come home already. While you were at a fan meeting, you got a text.

Annyeong, yeobo (:
I miss you so much, so I'm coming home tonight.
Plus, I think my parents were getting tired of me.
They said that all I did was talk about you. They
really want to meet you. Can you video call right
now?
Love, Kai.

"Hooray!" you yelled excitedly, causing everyone to look at you.

"Oh. Sorry guys," you cleared your throat. Kai! He's finally coming home! you thought.

Hm. I like the sound of that... yeobo xD
I missed you too, can't wait to see you! Haha, that's
funny. By the way, I have to tell you something when
you get back. And uh... I'm kind of at a fan meeting...
I'll go somewhere more private. I'll call you.
Saranghae <3

You were so excited to meet Kai's parents. Hopefully they like me, you thought. Sitting down on a bench slightly farther away from all the fans, you called Kai.

"Annyeong haseyo!" you happily greeted Kai's parents.

"Annyeong haseyo," they replied.

You talked for a bit with Kai's parents, and then Kai took over, taking the laptop into his room.

"They seemed to like you," he smiled.

"I hope so."

"So what did you want to tell me?"

"Uh..." you looked around, making sure no one could hear you. "Baekhyun confessed that he liked me on the day you left, but everything seems back to normal now. Please don't tell him I told you."

"What did you say to him?" he asked. You started telling him what happened right after he left, until the end of the conversation you and Baekhyun had in his room. You decided to leave out the part where he kissed you, not wanting to cause any trouble.

"I'll see you later, we're going home now," you said, blowing a kiss at the camera. You laughed as you watched Kai pretend to catch it and put it in his pocket.

~~~

Do not fall asleep, do not fall asleep, you told yourself as you sat in the back with Suho and Sehun. You were uncomfortable with the idea of any of the boys carrying you out of the van, sleeping. Especially Baekhyun.

But you fell asleep anyways, and were soon carried out of the van, half asleep. You didn't open your eyes, afraid to see Baekhyun looking down at you. So you just continued to pretend to be asleep, even when you felt yourself being tucked into a bed. Eventually you fell asleep, dreaming of Kai, as usual.

~~~

The next morning, you woke up lying on Kai's bare chest, with his arm wrapped protectively around you.

"Glad to see you're finally awake," Kai said, smiling at you. You wrapped your arms around him, pulling him closer to you.

"Can I ask you something?" he looked down at you.

"You already did," you said, laughing. "Anyways, you were saying?"

"So uh... want to tell me why you didn't mention to me that you kissed Baekhyun?"