Chapter 10

My Summer in Korea

You clapped your hand over your mouth, though you knew you should have expected it. Below the caption, you saw a picture of you and Kai running into the building with your takeout. Oh no... you thought, as you read through the article.

"The two were spotted in a restaurant earlier today. The couple seemed playful, as if they've known each other for a while. Why haven't we seen this girl before?" the article read, going into further details. "Fans are angry, eager to find out who this girl is," the article continued.

You spent the rest of the performance looking for all the information you could find. How much do they know? You had to tell Kai.

~~~

"________! ________!" Kai called out to you, grabbing your hand and pulling you down the hall and then onstage.

"What? What are you doing? What's going—"

"Annyeong haseyo, there's someone I'd like you guys to meet," Kai announced to the fans who now had their eyes on you. Your eyes widened. No, no, no! you thought, but it was too late.

"Her name is ________ and I really like her. A lot. So ________," he turned to look at you, his eyes sparkling, "Will you... be my girlfriend?"

He leaned the microphone towards your lips. There was a long silence, as you were too shocked to speak. Kai started to look worried, so you tried to look as convincing as possible.

You grabbed the microphone with both hands. "Yes! Yes!" you cried out, smiling as you threw the microphone to the ground and jumped up into his arms. You wrapped your legs around him, causing him to stumble backwards. When you looked up, you saw that he was still looking at you. Then you did it. You tangled your fingers in his hair and kissed him with a burning desire, wanting to pull him closer and closer. He kissed you back with the same desire, and in that one moment nothing else mattered but him, and you knew you would do anything and everything to stay with this boy. You loved him, and somewhere inside of you, you knew that he loved you too.

You finally broke away from the kiss. "Saranghae, Kai-oppa," you whispered into his neck.

"Saranghae," he whispered back.

~~~

Author's note: Sorry for so many short chapters >.< I try to leave them at a point that's kind of "cliff-hanger" ish. By the way, this chapter is dedicated to chibimerica (hopefully you read this xD), because I really liked this chapter and their comment made me really happy. (All of your guys' comments do <3)