Hearts Break and Rumors Spill

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Victoria's POV~

I spotted Kikwang in the crowd and was about to head over to him when Sulli stood in my way.

"Hi Sulli, great party." I tell her. She gives me a smile and pours wine all over me. She hands me the glass cup and says,

"You seriously try and crash my party? I KNOW I didn't give you an invite."

Kikwang's POV~

"Yes you did." I said stepping in. I give Victoria my jacket to try to cover her up.

"Since when?" She spits back.

"You had an extra invite left over because Amber couldn't make it. So you gave it to me and said I could do what ever I wanted with it." I look over at Victoria and give her a reassuring nod. Sulli looks furious.

"Wow how can our school queenka be so mean?"

"She didn't even crash the party."

"That was too much, even for Sulli."

"Victoria didn't do anything wrong." People began whispering these things. Sulli saw that it wouldn't be a good thing to start something so she stormed off.

"Hey are you ok?" I ask Victoria. She gave me a weak smile.

"Want me to drop you off?" I ask her, she nods and says,

"Thanks for the help." It's a shame Sulli ruined Victoria's dress. I thought she looked amazing. Oh god, I hope Luna won't get into as much trouble as Victoria just did. No, she'll be ok, Yoseob's with her.

Yoseob's POV~

The music was blasting through the speakers and Luna actually agreed to dance with me. Believe it or not, she actually has some skills. It was getting really crowded so I asked her,

"Do you want to go outside?" She nodded and I led her to the back porch.

We just stood there catching our breaths when she suddenly pointed toward the skies and said,

"Wah~ The stars are so pretty, ne? There's my favorite constellation." I chuckle and she pouts.

"What's so funny?" I reply,

"You know you aren't the type of girl I expected you to be." She gives me a playful punch. She looks back at the stars and I found myself staring at her. For once, I didn't think of the bet. I actually just stood there admiring her beauty. No. I shouldn't be thinking of that.

"You thirsty?" I ask. She thinks -.- and replies,

"Sorta." I nod and tell her,

"I'll get us some drinks, I'll be right back." She nods and I head inside. This day isn't going so bad actually.

Sulli's POV~

Yes, Yoseob left her. I went out to the front porch and closed the doors behind me. I also locked them.

"Enjoying the party?" I ask. She swiftly turns around and nods. God she annoys me. She's so insecure with herself.

"I'm really glad you came. I've wanted to talk to you for some time now ya know? Plus there's the whole Yoseob thing." I emphasized on the last sentence which got her attention.

"Wh-what thing?" I give her my most convincing look of playing innocent.

"I'm sorry, that one kind of slipped. I thought you would know by now." She looks at me confused. Man, how stupid can she be?

"You see, Yoseob has this thing of making girls fall for him, and then breaking up with them as soon as they tell him 'I love you. in less than about 3 months' I felt like such an idiot when he did that to me. I just figured you'd know, I mean, I don't wanna see you hurt like I was." It took her some time before the words sunk into her head.

"Well, people are probably looking for me, I am the host after all. See you around Lola!"

Luna's POV~

As soon as Sulli left it took me a while to realize everything.

"See you around Lola!" She didn't even remember my name but I didn't care. She was on to something. This made so much sence, why Yoseob suddenly gave me his attention, why he chose me of all people to take to this stupid party. He was just messing with me! I felt a small tear escape my eyes and quickly wiped it away. Stop crying Luna, you didn't actually fall for him right? So you have nothing to lose. But another tear escaped my eye. He was one of the first people to notice me, he also made me feel happy around him. Sure he was a pain sometimes, but he treated me so kindly.

"Pabo, he only played with you." I said to myself. I didn't want to see him anymore. I grabbed my things and left the porch. I was a couple of steps away from the front door when he stopped me,

"Where are you going?" He asks with a look of concern. Yeah right, he's probably faking that too.

"I'm going home."

Yoseob's POV~

"Ok, let me just get my things and I can drive you home." I tell her.

"NO!" She yells back. I flinch. People are slowly turning their heads to look.

"Well what do you plan to do?" I ask her calmly. She looks up at me and she looks like she's about to cry,

"Get away from you. I don't want to see you ever again." She spat at me and stormed off. I look around and see Sulli giving me a shrug of her shoulders.

Sulli's POV~

That's what you get Yoseob. I know you're falling for her, even if you don't see it. You broke up with me, so I'm ruining your chances with Luna. He looked at me and I gave him a confused look. He shook his head and went outside probably running after Luna. I smirk and head off. I should be enjoying my own party after all.

Yoseob's POV~

"Luna! Luna wait!" I try to call out to her but she runs pretty fast. I catch up to her and grab a hold of both her wrists.

"Let me go!" She screams. I hold her down.

"Tell me why you left the party like that!" I tell her. Before I could say anything she somehow twists around and has both of my hands behind her back,

"I told you my dad's a cop. I don't want to hear anymore of your lies. Once I release you, don't ever talk to me again." She lets go and runs away. What happened?

Luna's POV~

I run away feeling tears down my cheeks. Stop it Luna. He's not worth it. Once I looked back and saw he's not fallowing me, I finally stopped. So he was just playing with my feelings huh? Tch.

Yoseob's POV~

I left the party telling Sulli I didn't feel so great. Why would Luna run away like that? Who cares, she's just some girl. But the rest of the night, I couldn't help but worry about her. That's not fair. She's the one who's supposed to be falling for me. Not the other way around.