Doubt

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Hyunseung's POV~

"Are you serious?" I ask Krystal the next day. Not only did she get a 30/110 on her math finals, she even forgot to put her name. How stupid can she be? I began having my doubts about her plan if she can't pass a simple test.

Krystal's POV~

I roll my eyes at him.

"I did this on purpose you idiot. I mean oppa." I say smiling. I give him my fake test and tell him the plan. His eyes get wide and he finally follows through. About time, I would've made more progress with a dog, but I need some way to get that Luna brat out of my way. She has no right to just come into the A list just by knowing Yoseob-oppa.

"Oh look, lunch is about to start. You know the plan, go find Yoseob." He nods and walks away. I'll soon follow once I'm sure his part is done.

Yoseob's POV~

"Hey Yoseob, have you seen Luna?" I turn around and see Hyunseung standing there with some paper.

"No, why?" He hesitates but gives me the paper saying,

"The teacher wanted me to give this to her. She walked out of the room without taking it. Do you mind giving it to her?" I look, how could she score so low? Before i could ask him he's gone and I feel someone's arms around my waist.

"Ne, Yoseob-oppa. What're you looking at?" I look to my right and see Krystal peering over my shoulder. She gasps and says,

"It's ok Yoseob-oppa, it's not your fault." I raise an eye-brow and ask her,

"Why would you think this was my fault?"

Krystal's POV~

Yes, he's eating out of the palms of my hand. I beckon him to lean in closer as if I'm about to tell him a secret.

"You didn't hear how Luna's failing her classes?" He shakes his head. I give him a sad look and say,

"Haven't you noticed how she's been skipping out on lunch? It's because she's either getting detentions or trying to catch up with her work. The way I hear it, she constanly loses track of things and keeps mumbling 'Yoseob this, Yoseob that.' It's kind of creepy if you ask me." He looks shocked. Wow, I should become an actress if this keeps off. I give him a light pat on the shoulder and say,

"Don't worry, maybe it's not your fault she's failing. Well, bye!" I sneak one last glance at him, he looks so guilty. Who knew our school's kingka was so gullible?

Yoseob's POV~

No, that's not the case. Luna would've told me. I can't help but begin to wonder all those things Krystal said though. Just to check I quietly went to Luna's classroom. I made sure to tip toe my way near her door and sure enough, she was inside.

I looked at her expression, so full of concentration. Is she really lacking behind in school? Am I really in the way?

Hyunseung's POV~

Lunch ended and I found myself walking to my next class not even paying attention to the bustling halls.

"Wah, I'm sorry oppa." Some girl pretends to run into me and shuffles away giggling with her friends whispering,

"I brushed up against him! He's so cute, ne?" These girl's are so stupid sometimes.

"Oh sorry." I look up and see Luna bumped into me. I give her a smile and reply,

"It's ok. I don't see you around much huh?" She gives me a knowing smile that sends my heart racing. Why am I like this around her?

"Sorry, I'm kind of in a hurry, I have free period and I want to meet up with Yoseob." I can't help but have an annoyed expression on my face,

Don't forget the plan. I hear Krystal saying in my head.

"I know where he is. Want me to lead you there?" I ask. She brightens up and nods. I take her hand and lead her to the meeting spot where Krystal directed me before.

Krystal's POV~

I get Hyunseung's text message and run to Yoseob's classroom, I know he has free period today.

"Yoseob! Come quickly! Luna's in trouble!" I hold my smile back from his worried expression.

Yoseob's POV~

"Why what happened?" I ask in a rush. Krystal regains her breath and replies,

"S-Someone dragged her up to the school rooftop. I couldn't see who but she tried to struggle but he wouldn't let her go." I didn't need to hear more, I ran to the rooftop.

Luna's POV~

"Ne I thought you said Yoseob was up here?" I ask confused. He shrugs. I place my hands on my hips and tell him,

"Yah, I'm not playing around. Why'd you bring me up here?" He suddenly grabbed me by the waist and tugged me closer to him.

"Stop th-"

Hyunseung's POV~

"Why'd you bring me up here?" She asks me. I suddenly hear foot steps coming up towards the roof, I quickly bring Luna closer to me.

"Stop th-" I stop her mid-sentence and kiss her making sure she can't see the door we came from. I look up into the eyes of Yoseob, who's looking me with utter hatred. I return his glare by giving him a cocky look almost taunting him saying, "I'll steal her from you."

Yoseob's POV~

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could not caring how much trouble I'll get into later. I reach the top and hear Luna's faint voice saying,

"Stop th-" I open the door and see Hyunseung and Luna, lips locked. My hands were in tight fists, I don't know why but I just stood there. Hyunseung caught my eyes and gave me a look. I couldn't take his annoying face anymore, I marched right up to the two of them. I yanked Luna by the arm with one hand, and punched Hyunseung with the other.

*So did you guys enjoy that little violence? How about Krystal and Hyunseung's teamwork? :) Keep commenting and subscribing~