Hyunseung's Thoughts

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Krystal's POV~

I didn't notice it but my fingers were tapping the table. Where is he? I told him to meet me at my lunch room table. Aish, this guy thinks he's so cool? So what if people began thinking he'll be the new kingka. I was fuming with rage when the school's couples came in. Victoria and Kikwang followed by Luna and Yoseob. Tch, I don't see why people like them so much. I would've been a better queenka next to Yoseob.

"Krystal, are you ok? You seem stressed." One of my groupies say reaching out a hand. I slap it away.

"Don't touch me. I'm fine." She flinches. It's good to have them fearful of me. I don't want them to be too comfortable. Lunch is over and I head out. I was bored to tears in math class when Hyunseung suddenly comes into the room almost half an hour late.

"Sorry, I fell asleep on the school grounds." He says. What a lame excuse, but this is the perfect chance. The teacher scolds him and I wave to him.

"There's an open seat right here oppa~" I smile. He'll fall right into my hands. He simply plops down next to me. Perfect.

Hyunseung's POV~

God this class is boring. I was about to fall asleep when I noticed something rubbing against my leg. I look to my left and see some girl grinning at me. Aish, she got some nerve. She brushes her hand against the side of my arm and whispers,

"Where were you at lunch today?" Was I supossed to know her?

"What are you talking about? I don't even know you." She seemed furious over that, I could see her smile faltering. She whispers,

"Ne, are you busy after school today?" I simply reply,

"Yeah." She stops talking for a second before she passes a note on my side of the table. It says,

Ne oppa, do you wanna help me? I know you must like somebody, I can help you out with that if you help me with this little problematic girl I know. We can team up.

I roll my eyes. What is she talking about now? The bell rings and I couldn't be happier to leave. I was about to head out the door when that girl grabs my arm and says,

"I'm Krystal by the way. Feel free to talk to me about our deal." God she's clingy. Some guys just randomly hits the back of my back and says,

"Yo, was Krystal just talking to you? Aw lucky man, lucky." Is she really all that? I don't see it. I walked out of the room and headed for the front gate, school's over so that's that.

I just left the building when someone was running toward me. I couldn't really see her but I knew she was going at a really fast speed. What's this girl in such a hurry for? Before I noticed it, she rammed into me, falling on top of me in the process.

Luna's POV~

Aish, how could I forget that my literature paper was due today? Maybe I can catch Mr. Song before he leaves.

"Excuse me! Pardon me, coming through." Nobody was in my way until I tripped over something. Or someone. I landed face down on his chest.

"Aish, sorry." I say apologizing. I look down to see Hyunseung. I didn't realize it but his hand was around my waist and I was on top of him. He began blushing and stuttered,

"S-sorry, Let me just get up-" He was trying to get up but how could he when I was on top? We ended up colliding heads.

"Smooth Hyunseung-opp-" I forgot, Yoseob doesn't want me to call him oppa. He chuckled.

"Yeah. Here, can you please get off of me?" I nod. I was just about to get up when Mr. Song comes by saying,

"Break it up you two." I jump up and hand him the paper. He sighs and takes it scoling me how I was lucky to catch him. I nod and apologize promising to do better. Suddenly Amber comes up behind me saying,

"Hey, we have to study during lunch tomorrow." I was about to reply when she just walks off. I forgot Hyunseung was here so I apologized and was about to leave when a pair of hands held me back.

Hyunseung's POV~

I don't know why but I was embarassed by my actions around Luna. My heart was beating really fast when I noticed her on top of me. How stupid does she think I am after I bumped heads with her?

"Smooth Hyunseung-opp-" Aish. We get up when some teacher comes in. Once he leaves some other chick told Luna that they have to study or something. Wierd, I heard Luna was actually pretty smart. Luna flustered by apologizing to me and was about to leave when I suddenly found myself grabbing her hand. Why did I do that?

"S-sorry, I saw a bee." I told her. She nodded and walked away. I sratched my neck not realizing what I did. I look past the gate and see Krystal smirking at me. What's up with her?

Krystal's POV~

I saw the whole thing. So Hyunseung has his eyes on Yoseob's ugly excuse for a girlfriend does he? Perfect. Hyunseung walks up to me asking,

"What do you want?" I smile and hand him a piece of paper. I say,

"Give me a call sometime tonight whether you want my help with Luna. Think about it. It'll all work out in the end, you get Luna and I get Yoseob." I walk away.

Hyunseung's POV~

"Hey how was your first day of school?" My mom asks me. I nod and head up to my room blasting my music as loud as it can go. I lay on my bed trying to black out my thoughts. I have that biology paper due tomorrow but I don't feel like doing it right now. I look at the clock, it's only 4:30 PM. I head downstairs to the basement or my "dance studio" you could say. My dad gave me the only key to that room. It's nothing special, just a square room whose walls are all mirror. The place helps me think and get everything out. I blast on DBSK's Rising Sun and just let the music take me away.

My body moves with the rhyth and beat when Luna's face suddenly pops into my mind. I lose concentration for only a second but end up tripping and stumbling in the middle of a move.

"Aish, what is this?" I turn on some rock song and simply lay on the floor covering my eyes. As soon as the song ends, I grab my phone and text that Krystal girl saying,

I'm in. What's your plan?

* So how was that? :3 Looks like Krystal's gonna have some help for now, ne? Please feel free to read and comment on my new oneshot (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21780/love-you-forever-more-oneshot-2am-2pm-goara-jaypark-jokwon-kara-oneshot ) Victoria and Kikwang chapter up next (haven't heard from them now have we? :D) Keep commenting and subscribing~