Movie, Food, Laughter, and Tears?! (Part 1)

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Kikwang's POV~

Yoseob and I just bought the movie tickets when we spotted Luna and Victoria coming our way. I know that Luna was my date but I couldn't help but stare at Victoria in awe. That dress fit her so well.

"Hey, you guys look great." Yoseob excaimed. Victoria blushed. I nod at Luna and she gives me a shy smile in return.

"Hope you don't mind but we paid for the tickets." I say handing them their own.

"Not at all." Victoria says.

"N-no problem." Luna adds.

Victoria's POV~

Wah, I've been waiting for this day to come! I can't believe I'm actually on a date with the school's kingka. Once we got to the theatre, the room was dim. Luckily we found seats for the four of us. From left to right it would be Kikwang, Luna, Yoseob, and me. Luna and I already planned the whole seating arrangements out so both of us could have our own date in a way.

"I heard a lot about the movie, it should be great, ne?" I ask Yoseob trying to start a conversation. He was looking at Luna and snapped out while replying,

"Yeah, sure." That kind of hurt. I should turn off my phone. I opened it and saw I had one new text message. I read it and found myself smiling.

Hi can't talk to you since you're seated so far away.

~Kikwang

I look on the other end and give him a smile.

Luna's POV~

I asked Kikwang,

"D-did you guys wait long?" He gave me a confused look and then replied,

"Oh you meant today. No, we only ordered the tickets and you came in. You look really nice by the way. You should dress up more often." Wah~ I'm so lucky the theatre's light's were dimming so he couldn't see my blushing face. The movie started but Kikwang got a text message.

"U-um I think you should put your phone on silent mode." He nodded. He quickly opened his phone and smiled. I wonder what it was. I was just about to put my arm down when on my left side when my hand collided with someone else's.

Yoseob's POV~

I was going to put my hand down when I felt Luna's collide.

"S-sorry." I said retreating. She apologized too and held her hand in her other. Why am I acting so wierd? I hope she didn't notice. Even though her hand is far from mine, I could still feel the small warmth it left me. I did a face palm and told myself that she's with Kikwang right now.

Victoria's POV~

Our shoulders were touching and I swear my heart was ready to burst. I looked up at his face. I stared at him from his eyes, to the tip of his nose, to his jawline. No wonder every girl in our school was crushing on him. He suddenly looked troubled. I asked him,

"Are you ok?" He snapped back into reality and gave me a small smile.

"Yeah, don't worry about me."

Kikwang's POV~

I wonder what Victoria and Yoseob are up to. I can't really take a glance because Luna's next to me.

"So how's the movie so far?" I ask her. She replies,

"So far Song Hye found out Yoonhwa ran away for her sake." I nod.

Luna's POV~

I was so tense during the movie. Kikwang's knee was touching my own and that really got my head spinning. I couldn't pay attention to the movie that much. I was just getting into the plot when Kikwang startled me by asking,

"So how's the movie so far?" His warm breath was teasing my neck. He was so close. My breath was caught but I managed to reply,

"So far Song Hye found out Yoonhwa ran away for her sake." As soon as the movie was over, instant relief hit me. Throughout the whole hour and a half, my heart was beating so fast.

Yoseob's POV~

Once the movie ended, we all got up to stretch.

"So who's hungry?" I ask. Luna brightens up and I chuckle.

"I'm guessing Luna is right?" Victoria asks. She nods in return like a little child which earns a small chuckle from Kikwang.

"Let's head to the food court?" Kikwang asks. We all nod in agreement. I was about to head to the exit when Luna collided with me.

"S-sorry, again." She says. I scratch the back of my head and tell her it was my fault. The whole time it was awkward. i sigh and let it go. I put my hand around Victoria's shoulders and lead her out.

Victoria's POV~

OH. MY. GAWD. Yoseob just put his arm around me. I look up into his eyes and he gives me a wink. Kyaaaa~ I look back at Luna and she looks at me with such longing. She looks like she wishes she was in my place. Wae?  Once we got to the food court, Yoseob and Kikwang went to order food for us. As soon as they were out of ear shot, I asked Luna,

"Are you ok?" She seemed surprised by my question.

"I guess. Why?" I shake my head.

"It's nothing."

Luna's POV~

The guys have been gone for a while now. How long does it take for them to order food?

"I think I'm gonna look for them ne Victoria? Do you mind saving our seats?" She nods and I head off.

Yoseob's POV~

"Hey you mind if I go to the bathroom for a second? I'll catch up with you at the table." Kikwang says.

"Sure, I'll see you there." And he heads off. I look around and realize I forgot where Victoria and Luna were sitting. . I was about to go scouting when these two girls with extremely short skirts attacked me.

"Hey are you here alone?"

"It looks like you could use some company." I reply saying,

"Sorry I'm kinda here with a friend and-" I didn't get to add the part that I'm on a date because one of them interrupted me saying,

"It's ok. I'm sure they won't mind if you left them, ne? Oppa~" This chick was really getting on my nerves. I make up a lie that's at the top of my head.

"I'm also with my girlfriend." She gives me a smirk and says,

"Where? I don't see her."

"Yoseob, come on." I hear a familiar voice.

*Who do you guys think it is? The next chapter may surprise you.... Keep commenting and Subscribing~