Good Friend Or Cheater?

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Amber's POV~

"Woah, looks like you slept on the wrong side of the bed." I state once I see Luna. She has dark circles under her eyes and her nose is running.

"I feel like-" She sneezes not being able to finish her sentence. I sigh and lead her into the test room. Once we're in the room I get a text message.

Make sure she fails the test. She doesn't need any more popularity.

~Krystal

Tch, you know what? I'm tired of following them around. I shut my phone and block her number. I don't have to deal with her anymore, I'm moving out soon anyways.

Luna's POV~

"What's gotten into you?" I ask Amber. She's been having this look of pride on her face the minute we came into the room. I took a seat next to Amber and the teacher came in.

"You all have three hours to complete this test. Any cheating will not be tolerated. you may begin when you recieve your paper." I look at the page and the words begin spinning. Aish, focus Luna!

Amber's POV~

I finished my test in less than half an hour and looked over at Luna. Her head is on the desk and she's quietly snoring. God, this kid. I see a little charm sticking out of her bag saying,

"Good Luck! Yoseob~'' Aish that guy. I take a quick peak at her paper and see she didn't even write her name on it! What is she thinking?!

"What's that noise downstairs?'' The teacher leaves the room and I'm left alone with Luna. I sigh and quickly take her paper.

Luna's POV~

"Time's up!" My head jolts up. No, the test can't be over! I look at my desk but find no paper. Where is it?!

"I'll send these down and tell you the results in a week's time. Until then, you both are free to go." I sit there totally shocked. My head hits the desk over and over again.

"Pabo, pabo pa- ACHOO!" I wipe my nose and Amber takes a hold of my arm.

"You'll be fine. I think you should head home though.'' I nod and sulk my way home.

Amber's POV~ 

I came home to an empty house. Perfect. I packed up all my stuff in a suitcase and hid it in the back of my closet. I took out a piece of paper and began writing. Just as I finished it and was about to place it into my step-father's office, my phone rang.

"Yobseyo?'' I ask.

"Miss Liu. Good afternoon, this is SM Entertainment. We are calling you to inform about your call back in a weeks time. A car will come for you. Did you get the form signed yet?" I reply with a yes and they hang up. I look into my backbag and take out the form. I sigh. God that test really tired me out. I fell asleep on my bed without realizing some one came into my room.

Jessica's POV~

I walked into the room of Amber and found her sleeping. Tch, she should be making me a meal now. I look at her hands and see some sort of paper. I cunningly take it and look over it. I gasp. I kick her awake and she looks at me horrified.

"Give me back the paper!" She yells. I place it behind my back and ask,

"Since when does an animal like you get accepted into SM?!" She turns red and I ask,

"Well?! I know for a fact I'm millions of times better than you in singing and looks. How did you get in?!" She curls her hands into fists and replies in a cold tone,

"Not my fault I can dance better than you can sing." I lose it, I slap her and she falls to the ground.

"Leave this house. If you don't, I'll make sure your mother suffers. I can tell daddy to do whatever I want. Leave, go to your pretty little trainee building. Make sure I don't see your face again." I rip the form into shreds before her eyes and throw them in her face. I should be the one in SM not her.

Amber's POV~

I take my suitcase and head out the door. I don't know where, but the note should explain everything to my mom at least. I found my feet dragging me to the school's rooftop. I need to check up on Hammy anyways.

Hyunseung's POV~

"That should do it.'' I finish placing fresh bedding into Hammy's cage. I've been here on the rooftop for a while now, waiting to catch A.L. Suddenly the door opens and I hide. Is it him/her? Why do they have a suitcase? Is the person homeless?

"A-anneyong." I say and come out of the shadows. The person stands their ground and asks in a cold tone,

"What are you doing here?" Wait. I know that voice from before.

"Who are you?" I ask her. She replies in an annoyed tone.

"Amber, you idiot. Amber Liu."

*Hey guys sorry I don't update as much now >.< I'm kinda going back and forth with this story and my oneshot (Please check it out if you have the time~) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21780/love-you-forever-more-oneshot-2am-2pm-goara-jaypark-jokwon-kara-oneshot