Me Of All People Get a Date

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Yoseob's POV~

I see Luna across the lunch room. I approach her and give her my heart melting smiles. She smiles back with no emotion what so ever. She simply walks away. I follow her and ask,

"Hey I'm Yoseob. Am I in any of your classes?" She stops walking and thinks for a minute. How can she forget that I'm in her english class?!

"Oh, aren't you in my english class?" She asks me. Well at least she has some common sense. I nod.

"I'm stuck on his homework from yesterday. He told me to ask you since you're one of the smart ones. Mind tutoring me?" She thinks again. Man how much does this girl think?! She nods and asks,

"When are you free?"

"Tonight!" Maybe I jumped on that question too early but she nodded and asked,

"Where? I usually like the library. Sounds good?" I nod.

"After school today?" I ask. She nods and was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist.

Luna's POV~

I was about to go to Victoria's table when Yoseob grabbed my wrist. God what now? I turn around and he asks,

"What's your number? Just if one of us decides to change plans." He asks giving me another fake smile. I try not to roll my eyes and we exchange numbers. I notice people are staring at us and I ask him,

"Um, can you please let go of my hand?" He lets go and I head for Victoria. She almost tackles me with questions.

"What was that about? Do you know Yoseob? Why did he reach for your hand? Did you guys exchange numbers? What about e-mails? Tell me everything!" I sit down and tell her he just needs help with english. She rolls her eyes at me.

"Yah! What are you rolling your eyes at me for?" I ask. She shakes her head with disappointment.

"Luna, open your eyes. He's one of the top students in english class. Plus, he wouldn't just give his number away to anyone! I think he likes you, he probably tried to make this a date or something." I choke on my banana milk.

"Yeah right. Last person he went out with was that queenka, Sulli. I'm no where NEAR Sulli standards." I say. Victoria pats my head.

Victoria's POV~

Luna's so clueless sometimes. She may be book smart, but I know a crush when I see one. But something's not right, why would Yoseob go through all the trouble to ask for a study date? He wouldn't be the one to make something up like that, he would go straight up to a girl and ask her out. He is the kingka after all. Oh well, either way my little Luna has a date! Sure it's with Yoseob and I wish I was in her position, but none the less, I'm happy for her. I look over at Yoseob and notice Kikwang staring.

Kikwang's POV~

"Sulli's gonna lose that bet of ours." Yoseob says leaning back.

"Anything else that's new?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I have a study date today after school." I choke on my banana milk.

"With who?" I ask.

"With a girl. Who else Kikwang?" He responds with a mocking tone. I give him a playful punch.

"No seriously dude. Who?" I ask but I know the answer.

"Luna." I look over at their table. So Yoseob's really going through with this huh. I look over at Victoria smiling at Luna. She looks at me and breaks off our gaze.

Luna's POV~

No, it can't be a date. I'm positive it's not a date. i mean, how in the world or rather why, would the school's kingka ask me out? Snap out of it Luna! It's not a date! I just finished eating when I got a text message. I open it and see it's from Yoseob.

Can't wait for our "study" session today :)

I can just picture myself gagging. I reply,

Not supposted to txt in school. Plus, it's called a study session for a reason. Only contact me for emergencies. End of conversation.

I look at Victoria and think of a brilliant plan.

"Victoria do you have plans today?" She shakes her head no.

"Wae?" I smirk. She looks scared.

"What do you have in your evil big mind?" She asks. I reply,

"Wanna come study with me and our school's kingka?"