Reactions

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Victoria's POV~

Ugh, school started. I smile to myself thinking it's not as bad as before. I was about to head out when I got a text message.

Morning, slept well?

~Kikwang

He's still so formal. I reply,

Yup ^^ See you at school.

Luna's POV~

Wah~ I'm freaking out!! I don't know how to act in front of Yoseob any more. Should I be friendly? Or will he think that's too wierd? Should I just be cold to him? But what if he ends up being mad at me?

"Aish!" I said a little too loudly. I look up and see Kikwang not too far away.

"Morning!" I mention to him. He looks up from his phone and gives me a smile saying,

"Morning." For some reason, I'm not that shy around him anymore. His phone beeped and he opened it smiling at what ever he just got.

"You seem to be in a good mood." I comment.

"You seem to be nervous." He replies. I laugh it off and reply,

"You have no idea." It was a silent walk. I suddenly remembered something and told him,

"I'm so sorry for leaving you and Victoria alone yesterday!" I bowed a million times before he began laughing and said,

"It's cool, don't worry about it. Actually I should thank you. I'm happy now." He tells me. What? I decide to ignore it.

"So why did you guys bail on us again?" He asks me.

Kikwang's POV~

I look at her and she's blushing.

"Yoseob and I are friends now. We made up." She mumbles. I give her a grin and tell her,

"You like him,ne?" She begins to blush even more. I pat her head and say,

"It doesn't hurt to like someone ya know. Take the risk." I give her my word of advice. She nods and says,

"I don't know what to make of the situation Kikwang. I want to like him, but a part of me still doesn't think it's real." I groan and tap her gently on the shoulder.

"That's your problem Luna. You always think too much. You should just take this chance. You might be happy, but you'll never know if you let life run right past you."

Yoseob's POV~

I spotted Kikwang and waved to him.

"Hey, took you long enough." I tell him. I soon realize Luna's next to him. My face spreads into a huge grin and I hug her.

"Anneyong Luna~" I tell her hiding my face in her hair. She smells so good.

"Y-Yah! Get off of me Yoseob! People are staring! Yah did you hear me?" She asks and flicks my forehead. So much for being casual. I smile at her and she looks away blushing. She's so cute sometimes.

"I'll catch up with you later.'' Kikwang says and heads off to Victoria who's waving to him.

"What happened between them?" Luna asks.

"You didn't know? They're kinda a couple."

Luna's POV~ 

"Ehh?!" I ask astounded.

"S-since when?" Yoseob shrugs and replies,

"Probably sicne the movies. When we left them they went on their own mini date." I look down at the ground. For some reason, I'm not that upset that Kikwang now has a girlfriend. I smile thinking that he has an awesome girlfriend who's my best friend. I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt something on my cheek. I look to my left and realize Yoseob just kissed me.

"Y-yah! Stop it with all these affections." I say wiping away the kiss.He kisses my forehead. I wipe it away. He kisses my other cheek.

"Would you stop with the kisses?!?!" I ask him. He was about to kiss me again when I shut his lips with my free hand.

"Bw you weep wihin hem ahwey." What? I let go of his mouth and he says,

"I want people to know that you're mine." I begin to blush furiously and reply,

"I-I'm not yours."

Yoseob's POV~

"But you said you'd give me a chance." I said glumly. She replies,

"Doesn't mean that I'm yours." I smirk and say,

"Not yet." And steal a swift kiss on her cheek. She rolls her eyes. Yes! She didn't wipe it away this time. The bell rang and I left for first period.

Kikwang's POV~

"Dude stop grinning you look like an idiot." I tell Yoseob in home room. I roll my eyes. Sure I'm excited too but come on man! I whisper in his ear,

"I heard Luna's wearing a bikini..." He quickly glares at me and I say,

"Welcome back."

Victoria's POV~

Yes! The bell rang and everyone ran off to lunch. Luna and I sit at our regular table. About a couple of minutes later I feel something cold and square on top of my head.

"Don't move." I hear Yoseob in the back. I take what was off of my head and see that it's banana milk with a note saying

Couldn't come to lunch today, sorry.

~K

I smiled. I look over at Yoseob to thank him for the delivery but he's too busy harassing Luna -.-.

Luna's POV~

Aish, I can't eat my lunch in peace with this guy on my back!

"Y-yah! Get off of me! Stop being so clingy!" I yell at him. He pouts. I blush, he looks so cute. He suddenly brightens up and asks,

"Luna will you go to a wedding with me?" Victoria and I both choke on our banana milk.

"I-I think I'll leave you two alone now." Victoria says and makes a quick exit. I'll get back at you one day Victoria TT^TT.

"Let me rephrase that, my cousin's getting married and I think it's gonna be really boring. Would you accompany me? Please~" He begs. I roll my eyes.

"I don't know-" I start but he says,

"If you don't I won't give you back your clothes you left at my house the other day." He says and people begin to eye us suspiciously. I shut his mouth by stuffing it with a piece of my sandwich and say,

"Alright I'll go."


"Wyay!" He says with a mouth full. I giggle. I suddenly remember the shopping torture so I tell him,

"But I'm picking out my own dress and make up and junk. Deal?"

Yoseob's POV~

I nod so hard I swear my head would've fallen off. Personally I would've been ok if she came it jeans and a t-shirt. No use telling that to her now XD. I tell her I'll text her the details about it later and head off realizing I have a late paper due yesterday -.-. This is going to be awesome!

Luna's POV~

I smiled at the back of Yoseob leaving. I was just about to throw away my trash when a group of girls got in my way.

"E-excuse me." I say politely.

"No." One of them reply. I look up and realize it's Krystal. I think she was Sulli's friend. Speaking of which I haven't seen Sulli in a long time. I guess Krystal took over.

"Get away from Yoseob-oppa you witch." That got my attention.

"Yeah! Did you pay him? Huh?"

"Maybe she threatened him or something."

"Gross, I can't believe Yoseob would even come near this nerd!"

All those words felt like a slap in the face. I was holding in my tears but I couldn't help shaking. I was scared. Nobody was around because lunch was almost over and people rarely ate in the school cafeteria. I wanted to run but they suddenly poured my remaining banana milk all over me.

"That should teach you a lesson. Stay in your corner with your text book and calculator and don't come near our kingka again!" Krystal spat and left with her groupies. I gathered up my things and ran home. I don't want anybody to see me like this. I just made it home when I felt my phone vibrate. I had 3 new text mesages. One was from Victoria that read,

Hey where are you? Mr. Cho isn't happy with his star student skipping ;) should I tell him you felt sick or something?

I reply with a quick,

Yeah, thanks.

I was scared to read the other two text message. One was from an unknown caller. I know I shouldn't but I opened it and felt my knees give in under me. It read,

Stay away from the kingka or we'll make sure you'll never be seen by him ever again.

There was a picture attatched to the text message but I was too scared to open in. The last text message was from Yoseob it read,

Missed you :) Are you ok? I heard something happened in cafeteria. Can't wait for the wedding this Saturday. I'll pick you up at around 5, ne? ;D

I turned off my phone. I began crying. I'm so scared. I didn't want any of this. I head for the shower washing off the stickyness of the banana milk. I'm not strong enough to stand next to Yoseob. I'm not strong enough to stand next to Victoria and Kikwang either. I begin crying again.

"I don't know what to do." I say and slide to the floor of my bathroom.

* So how was that folks? Wasn't it cute how Yoseob kept clinging to Luna? I was debating whether to put in Sulli or Krystal but I thought, let's give Sulli a break XD I'm updating like crazy lately :p updates might not come as fast now because I'm getting busy with homework -.- Keep commenting and subscribing!!