Sulli's Spotlight Gets Stolen

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Kikwang's POV~

"Happy birthday Sulli." I say handing her a present and hugging her at the same time.

"Thanks! For both the present and coming early to help me set up some last minute stuff. Where's Yoseob and his date?" She asks twirling around.

"Yoseob's gonna come later with Luna. He's helping her get ready. By the way you look great." She smiles.

"I know." She replies. Oh god Yoseob, what you saw in her is beyond me -.-.

Yoseob's POV~

I get out of my car all ready for Sulli's party sporting a simple leather jacket with black skinnies and a graphic tee. I smile thinking I still look hot with the simplest of clothes. I look inside the bag I have for Luna and smile. I'll make sure she's the spotlight of the party. I knock on her door and she answers in bunny pajamas -.-.

"Morning." She tells me.

"Hey, mind if I come in?" I ask. She thinks about it for a second and lets me in.

"Your folks here?" She shakes her head no.

"Mom's at work and dad's on police duty. So if you try anything my dad will find you." I gulp. Good to know now.

"So you ready?" I ask her. She looks dumb founded.

"For what?" She asks. I give her a playful smile and say,

"The party!"

Luna's POV~ 

Oh god it was today. I need to think of a nother lie, like my dad being a cop.

"Well, um you see." He puts a finger to my lips and says,

"You promised." My heart began beating really fast, since he's this close to me. I sigh and say,

"Can I bring Victoria with me?" He replies,

"Did she get an invite?" I nod.

"Sure. But we have to get you ready first!" He throws a bag at me and tells me to go change. Oh god, this must be what he was talking about at the library. I tell him,

"Make yourself at home, I'll be out in a minute." I open the bag in my room and am dumb founded. How can someone afford something like this?

 

I put it on. I was about to go back outside when I forgot to text Victoria.

Hey turns out by some miracle I'm going to Sulli's party -.- meet you there :p

I walk outside to await the critisism by Yoseob.

Yoseob's POV~

I was just getting a call form Kikwang when Luna came in. I hung up on him and was found speehless. How could she look so cute? In school she always looks like a background person, now she could be in the front lines.

"S-so h-how does in l-look?" She stutters out.

"It looks really good."

"Can I go change?" She asks, i smirk and say,

"Nope, that's your party outfit. Now I have to do your hair and make up. Don't look at me like that, my  mom's a cosmetologist." She still looks unsure, but I know for sure I can make her look amazing.

Victoria's POV~

So Luna's going huh? I wonder why she didn't wanna car pool with me. Oh well as long as she's going. I smile hoping Yoseob will be there. Now what should I wear...

Sulli's POV~

I look at the clock. Yoseob is already half an hour late. He's probably too ashamed to come with that Luna geek.

"Yo the kingka's here! Now we can party!" I hear someone say. I turn around and see Yoseob with a pretty girl. Not fair, she's stealing my spotlight. But I smirk, she can't be Luna so he probably gave up on the bet.

"Yoseob-oppa!"I shout. He sees me and smiles, grabbing the girl's hand with him. I really don't like that girl right now.

"Happy birthday!" He says and hugs me.

"Thanks for coming and the present. Who's your little friend there? She's really pretty." And stealing my spotlight.

"A-Anneyong. Happy birthday Luna." I hear a faint voice and see that it's coming from his date. I look and it really is Luna! Tch, I have to put up a front. Oh so she brought me a present too, I snatch it and give her a smile,

"Thanks." She nods.

"Wow Yoseob, you did a good job if I say so myself." Yoseob gives me his smirk and they walk away with his arm around her shoulder. I look at the gifts I got from the two of them and threw away Luna's in the nearby trashcan. I don't need it from a mutt like her.

"Woah! Did you check out-" One of my friends said,

"Yes I already saw how amazing Luna looked alright?" I snarl back. She flinches and says,

"No not her. I mean Victoria! I never knew she could look-" I cut her off and shove my way to the front door. Are. You. Kidding. Me?! I see Victoria surrounded by boys. Tch. I can't believe she could afford something like that

 

I look down at my own cothes and have half a mind to go back upstairs and change. No matter, they're still losers. I walk up to her and smile,

"Welcome to my party." I say giving her my warmest smiles. She nods back and hands me my present with a "Happy Birthday." I take it and think, another collection to the trash bin. This isn't fair, how are the two nerds stealing my spotlight at my party!

Just then an idea comes into my mind. I look for Luna, I spot her alone. Perfect. But first, I grab the nearest wine glass and head over to Victoria.

* What did you guys think? :3 Will Sulli ruin Victoria's and Luna's debut? :D