Movie, Food, Laughter, and Tears?! (Part 2)

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Sulli's POV~

Those two s simply glared at me and walked away mumbling,

"Damn, she's cute. Not fair." I flipped my hair and said to myself,

"I know I am." I walked up to the stunned Yoseob. I tell him,

"After that little help, you know, the least you could do is pick up my phone calls. My unnie wants to invite your family to their upcoming wedding. Looks like we're gonna be cousins soon. See you around Yoseob." I tell him.

He nods and asks,

"I haven't seen you around much. What happened?" I give him a sympathetic look and say,

"I'm moving to Canada in about a month. My folks told me I didn't have to come to school in the remaining time. So I'm guessing I missed a lot. How are things going with you and Luna?" I ask. He glares at me.

"Don't give me that look, I'm through messing with you guys. But I am curious as to how things are going." His glare softens and he replies,

"Nothing." I stare in total disbelief.

"Yeah right. Come on from the last time I saw you guys, you were two idiots in love. What do you mean nothing?" I look at his face but he's serious. I sigh. How hopeless could they be?

"Look I'm only going to say this once alright? Don't regret your decision. I mean, dont' let her walk out on you." I say and leave. He would've known about the wedding ahead of time if he picked up my calls every now and then. Oh Luna, you may be book smart but you definitely need help in this department.

Luna's POV~

I found Yoseob and tapped him.

"Are you ok? You seem lost." He nods and we were about to head toward our table when some random girl came up to me and poured soda all over me and Yoseob.

"Yeah right you have a girlfriend."

"I doubt this witch is your girl." They both say and walk away laughing. What was that about? Oh man, they stained my shirt that Victoria got me. It's already beginning to set.

"Asih!" I hear Yoseob. He suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me toward the exit.

He quickly dials a number and says,

"Hey something happened. Keep Victoria company. Sorry. Thanks." And hangs up.

"Where a-are we going?" I ask. He says,

"My house. We need to get you changed out of those clothes." WHAT!? Why on Earth would he randomly drag me out just to change clothes?!

Yoseob's POV~

Changing clothes was part of the excuse. The other part had to do with what Sulli had to say. She's right. I don't want to regret my decision. I fingured out that I actually do have feelings for Luna.

"Y-yah! Where are you taking me?" She says when I place her in the passenger seat of my car.

"My house, so you could change into something clean." She doesn't argue because I know the soda's beginning to stick to her clothing.

As soon as we arrive I get my maids to start a warm bath and my butler prepares a fresh new set of clothes.

"You can take the guest bathroom. I'm going to shower in my room. They'll take care of you." I tell her and head upstairs.

Luna's POV~ 

I swear the minute I walked into his house my face was like (*o*). He had 5 butlers and maids at his feet. They led me to a giant bathroom that's probably the size of my room. I undressed and washed off the sticky soda. I'm so stupid, I got Victoria's present all stained. Once I came out they handed me a pair of jeans and a graphic tee.

"So are you our young-master's girlfriend? He doesn't bring any girls home with him." One of the maids ask me.

"N-no! I'm actually just a friend." I manage to stutter. She giggles and says,

"Shame, you're very pretty. Young-master would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend."

 The clothes must be Yoseob's I held it and it smelled so much like him. I put it on and it was too big on me -.-. The legs were too long and the shirt was hanging off of me. It's not that he's fat, he's just taller than me by a mile -.-;;

"S-sorry. Thanks for letting me use your shower." I say coming out to be greeted by Yoseob.

Yoseob's POV~

God she looks so cute. She looks like a little girl with the pants legs hanging off along with one of my old shirts. I nod and tell her,

"It's ok. Hey can I talk to you?" She hesitates but nods and follows me into the living room.