Shopping and Memories~

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Luna's POV~

As soon as the bell rang Victoria dragged me out.

"W-wait! Hold on Victoria!" I try to tell her. She replies,

"No time to wait! We have to hit the mall." She yells back.

"Yah! We still have like 5 hours until it closes!" She shakes her head vigorously and replies,

"Trust me hun, we'll need more time than that." -.- Oh god Victoria, you and your shopping.

Victoria's POV~

As soon as we got to the mall, I threw Luna into a changing room and dumped her with at least twenty outfits.

"Go try em all on! Then come out once you got em. Later we'll go shopping for me." I shut the door on her face and I heard her mumbling,

"This is a nightmare." I love messing with her sometimes. She tries on the first outfit,

 

"Eh, it's ok. Try on some more." We didn't find anything special so we went to the next store. I literally had to drag Luna. She suddenly stopped and pointed to a display. The outfits looekd cute so we went inside. As soon as I was about to reach for an outfit she pushed me into a room and threw me a dress.

"Try that on!" So this is revenge huh? I take a look at it and it's really cute. Oh Luna, if only you tried dressing up yourself you would be the eye candy for every guy in our school. I try it on and come outside asking her,

"Whadya think?"

Luna's POV~

I stared at Victoria with some envy. That dress fit her so well.

 

"Ne, lets get it?" I tell her. She thinks about it and checks the price saying,

"Dude it's a steal! It's only fifty!" Wow, she really got a good bargain on that. We buy the dress and head for more clothing stores TT^TT. She drags me into this one store that has all bows and ribbons.

"It burns!!!" I cover my eyes. The whole thing just makes me want to hug a pink unicorn or something.

"You should try acting like a girl sometimes ya know." Victoria tells me.

"Wait, does that mean I act like a man? Yah!" I couldn't finish my argument because she tosses me into a changing room.

Victoria's POV~ 

"Wah~ You look so cute!" I exclaim when she comes out wearing,

 

Sure I wanted her to wear a skirt and I bet Kikwang wanted that too, but the outfit was cute and she liked it. She gasped when she saw the sprice.

"I don't think i can afford it. It's $250." I wave my hand and head for the clerk.

"Excuse me I would like to pay for this. She'll wear it out if that's possible." The lady nods while Luna looks mortified.

"No Victoria I can't let you do this." Pfft.

"Sure you can! It's a special day today after all!" She looks at me confused.

"Just because Kikwang asked me out it doesn't mean-" I inturrupt her.

"Not that Pabo! It's your birthday silly!"

Luna's POV~

Those words really took me by surprise. Was it really? What's todays date? Sure enough it was August 12. I began crying,

"H-hey are you ok?" Victoria asks me. I nod and tell her,

"Thank you." She's such a great friend sometimes. With everything that's been happening she still remembered it was my birthday. She grins at me and ruffles my head saying,

"It's not that big a deal, it's your birthday present ok? Make sure you have a great time with Kikwang." I nod overwhelmed by the emotions. I'll make sure I'll have a good time, even if Yoseob's there. No, why would I be thinking about Yoseob. I'm going on a date with Kikwang and Victoria has Yoseob now. Everything's in place.

Victoria's POV~

Once we finished paying for the outift, we headed for the food court. Luna insists on paying for the food so I let her. Once we begin eating I tell her,

"You know, I was kind of jealous of you before." She looks up at me with a mouth full of fries.

"Wae~" She asks. I giggle.

"I mean, you're extremely smart, you came to Sulli's party with Yoseob, so I hear, and you're pretty." I say tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Ehh?! What about you? You have our school's kingka for a date this weekend, you're an amazing dancer, and if you didn't hang out with me you could've been the school's kingka." She says glumly.
"Pfft. I don't wanna be the school's queenka. I don't want to be Sulli number 2." I give her a reassuring smile. She nods and continues eating. Plus, I wouldn't be able to keep you as a friends if I was the school's queenka.